ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life **** OFFICIAL 2015 Flopnut's Fatties Weight-loss Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289731)

notorious 01-05-2015 05:38 PM

If you are feeling down about progress, weigh yourself in the morning to give yourself a boost.

Coochie liquor 01-05-2015 06:32 PM

I'm at 185. Started my new year work out regimen today. Goal weight is 170. Attempting to start out with 4 30 min workouts a week with dumbells (no, not him, the weights) and work up to longer workouts with heavier weights. Good luck reaching your goals everyone!

OnTheWarpath15 01-05-2015 06:39 PM

Change mine to mid-March as well and NewChief and I can race.

My goal was driven by Spring Break as well, which starts on March 23.

KC native 01-05-2015 08:09 PM

This morning I was at 202.

Goal is 175.

I will not be focusing on weight loss until after June (taking the ****ing level 2 CFA exam again) but given that I will have a few adderol binges in the next 6 months, I'll probably drop some weight anyways.

Not sure how realistic 175 is given the muscle that I've added in the last few months and that I've been keeping my calories at 1700 a day for the most part for awhile now (holidays excluded. I gained 10 ****ing pounds since xmas week).

I will check the scale once a week until June. So I guess I'm in.

lewdog 01-05-2015 08:12 PM

I'm waiting to cut weight until it gets closer to pool season.

Right now my milkshake is bringing all the boys to the yard.

Dayze 01-05-2015 08:14 PM

I need to weight my fat ass. I'd like to lose probably 30/40 by the first part of August if it's reasonable. Already made some changes. Exercise will be on the horizon too

I'll probably participate in this thread once I get a weigh in.

cabletech94 01-05-2015 08:20 PM

went to the doc last Tuesday. to my humiliation I was up to 231. it's been a very stressful 6 months. my cholesterol was nuts too, but not the worst that is ever been, not by a long shot.

my goal is 200. just because that's a nice round number. I was at 190 3 1/2 years ago before my knee surgery. 200 is a realistic goal.

I admire you guys and your determination.

Hammock Parties 01-05-2015 08:26 PM

If I lost 15% of my body weight I'd be a 150-pound weakling. No thanks.

Good luck guys. Being fat is wrong.

Bowser 01-05-2015 08:26 PM

I need to lose more than all of you. Someone decided to pull the inflatable ripcord on my gut and ass. I've never been so heavy in my life, and it has dealt me a serious blow psychologically. The good news is that today was my first day in another fat boy challenge....

Buehler445 01-05-2015 08:43 PM

I need to be in on this, but I have to get some health things lined out first. I've never weighed this much (before I got the barfs a week or so ago).

I'll check in from time to time to keep my ass in check. Good luck men.

stevieray 01-05-2015 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11246267)
I need to lose more than all of you. Someone decided to pull the inflatable ripcord on my gut and ass. I've never been so heavy in my life, and it has dealt me a serious blow psychologically. The good news is that today was my first day in another fat boy challenge....

WTH? last time I saw you, you were buff.

Bowser 01-05-2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 11246325)
WTH? last time I saw you, you were buff.

It's been a minute since we saw each other apparently, haha.

Reached my fitness goals a few years ago, felt pretty good about everything, and then just decided to reward myself by turning into a human garbage disposal. My next goal - MAINTAINING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ONCE I GET THERE. AGAIN.

The good news is I know how to do it all properly - exercise, diet, focus - so I know I can do it again. Especially now that I've made my mind up to do it. Again.

Hammock Parties 01-05-2015 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11246342)

Reached my fitness goals a few years ago, felt pretty good about everything, and then just decided to reward myself by turning into a human garbage disposal. My next goal - MAINTAINING A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ONCE I GET THERE. AGAIN.

The good news is I know how to do it all properly - exercise, diet, focus - so I know I can do it again. Especially now that I've made my mind up to do it. Again.

Just don't buy bad shit and keep it in the house.

I used to buy chips and queso all the time. You can pack on 1,000 calories in 20 minutes eating that shit.

I NEVER buy either anymore...if I want chips and queso I get it at a restaurant. And the expense of that deters me from doing it too often.

And don't drink calories.

Frosty 01-05-2015 10:10 PM

I'm in though not weighing myself until Wednesday. I would love to get to 170 lbs but I don't know if that is realistic within a year's time.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-05-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11246342)

Dude. You and me both. I'm gonna be on you this year. You're my project while I do this myself. That's worked out for 100% of those I've done in the past. Believe...