ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bugs, mold on menu at K.C. stadiums (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288362)

Discuss Thrower 11-14-2014 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 11109792)
How can both teams not fire Aramark after that?

Aramark is just that ****ing cheap. It's them and Sodexo that provide literally the shittiest food service contractor work known the man, yet they keep growing ever year.

Drury was saddled with Aladdin. They had some pretty horrendous shit going down in the kitchen too.

ptlyon 11-14-2014 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz (Post 11109828)
The worst part is the video in the link had another manning commercial

"Chicken mouse parm, you taste so good..."

Gonzo 11-14-2014 10:49 AM

Jesus... Looking at the pics makes me wanna vomit.
I know stadiums aren't exactly sanitary anyway but Christ. A little effort maybe?

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=11854523

TLO 11-14-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11109780)
I just assumed this was the risk you took when you ate stadium food. :shrug:

OK.. so after looking at the pictures, I'm changing my tune.

That's ****ing gross.

ILChief 11-14-2014 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 11109841)
OK.. so after looking at the pictures, I'm changing my tune.

That's ****ing gross.

Those were pics from the health dept inspection on a day when nothing was going on at either stadium.

Strongside 11-14-2014 10:57 AM

This is not surprising. About 2 weeks ago I sent Arrowhead officials a pretty lengthy letter about the state of the service and overall experience of the concessions at the stadium, which is unacceptable. I routinely work with members of the marketing/PR team in the front office, so I sent it directly to them...not via some sort of 3rd party survey. As a season ticket holder, I expect the Chiefs to either fire Aramark, or give them an ultimatum. Either get your shit together and stop hiring people that can't perform such a simple job, or get your shit and get out.

loochy 11-14-2014 11:00 AM

k

it happens

InChiefsHeaven 11-14-2014 11:01 AM

I worked concessions at the Qwest (Now Century Link) Arena here in Omaha. We were absolutely anal about cleanliness, and I can say without a doubt the food we served at our outlet anyway was totally safe and clean. Seriously, I don't understand how these vendors have the issue, it's not that hard to spend some time cleaning. We always were able to get out of there pretty quick at night and passed every inspection we ever had.

InChiefsHeaven 11-14-2014 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 11109846)
This is not surprising. About 2 weeks ago I sent Arrowhead officials a pretty lengthy letter about the state of the service and overall experience of the concessions at the stadium, which is unacceptable. I routinely work with members of the marketing/PR team in the front office, so I sent it directly to them...not via some sort of 3rd party survey. As a season ticket holder, I expect the Chiefs to either fire Aramark, or give them an ultimatum. Either get your shit together and stop hiring people that can't perform such a simple job, or get your shit and get out.

Did they send you a coupon for a free hot dog?

Gonzo 11-14-2014 11:02 AM

My experiences with Aramark at cafeterias aren't much better. That's what happens when you pay ol' Bubba minimum wage right after he got out of the pen.

J Diddy 11-14-2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PizzaDoughz (Post 11109828)
The worst part is the video in the link had another manning commercial

Manning and Aramark-bad for KC, bad for you.

ptlyon 11-14-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 11109859)
I worked concessions at the Qwest (Now Century Link) Arena here in Omaha. We were absolutely anal about cleanliness, and I can say without a doubt the food we served at our outlet anyway was totally safe and clean. Seriously, I don't understand how these vendors have the issue, it's not that hard to spend some time cleaning. We always were able to get out of there pretty quick at night and passed every inspection we ever had.

Anal cleanliness is good

Saul Good 11-14-2014 11:06 AM

Both franchises have been serving up shit for decades. Why is this suddenly news?

Discuss Thrower 11-14-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 11109866)
Manning and Aramark-bad for KC, bad for you.

"Aramark keeps costs down"

Simply Red 11-14-2014 11:09 AM

Because; we are the Chiefs.