ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Is Hugh Jackman gay? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286883)

New World Order 09-25-2014 06:27 PM

I remember her on Unsolved Mysteries.

InChiefsHeaven 09-25-2014 06:43 PM

Maybe he actually loves the woman, and it's not all about superficial crap? I know that's not a popular idea and all...

WhiteWhale 09-25-2014 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 10947994)
Maybe he actually loves the woman, and it's not all about superficial crap? I know that's not a popular idea and all...

I know right... god forbid women be viewed as people with something more than their appearance to offer you.

ChiliConCarnage 09-25-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

He would have been way better off marrying some 20 year old hotty who'll divorce him the second his career goes downhill. /Strahan
granted at least he had some NY city based advert success. 3rd wife inc for the fatality

Mennonite 09-25-2014 07:30 PM

Hugh may not be gay , but it looks like his grandpa likes to dress in drag.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...t_Photo_by.JPG

ThaVirus 09-25-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Thanks for saying this. Society can be so stupid about this stuff. As if she isn't worthy of him because of her looks. So dumb..

I recently turned 25 and I'm beginning to see that looks mean next to nothing. Beauty will often fade. Those tits will sag. That ass and those thighs will likely blow up after kids.

It's everything else that matters.

Mennonite 09-25-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10948186)
It's everything else that matters.

...money?

ThaVirus 09-25-2014 07:38 PM

Is Hugh Jackman gay?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 10948192)
...money?

For some, I suppose.

I meant what's on the inside. Personality, compatibility, similar likes, goals, and humor and all of that.

Mennonite 09-25-2014 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10948203)
For some, I suppose.

I meant what's on the inside. Personality, compatibility, similar likes, goals, and humor and all of that.

I wonder if having all those things inside them is what makes those types of women so fat

UL Washington 09-25-2014 07:57 PM

It's nice that he take his elderly grandmother out like that.

Easy 6 09-25-2014 07:58 PM

I doubt it, probably just shows that he loves who he loves and isnt worried about appearances.

Look at John Bongiovi, he could have better looking women than his wife of 20+ years anytime he wants... but theres truly something to be said for old love, the kind that grows on you, the kind where you can damn near finish each others sentences.

Pierce Brosnans another guy like that, his wife isnt exactly a model, she's chunky... but what they have must be real, which in turn makes him real, which in turn makes me respect guys like him a lot more than other celebs.

For being a guy who just recently started looking his best, you sure are hard on people who maybe arent, you've got a lot of growing to do still, you still havent had a REAL love I'm sure.

Mennonite 09-25-2014 08:03 PM

Call me crazy, but is it possible that these guys were married before they got famous and didn't have their wives sign prenups?

Hammock Parties 09-25-2014 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10948272)
I doubt it, probably just shows that he loves who he loves and isnt worried about appearances.

Look at John Bongiovi, he could have better looking women than his wife of 20+ years anytime he wants... but theres truly something to be said for old love, the kind that grows on you, the kind where you can damn near finish each others sentences.

Pierce Brosnans another guy like that, his wife isnt exactly a model, she's chunky... but what they have must be real, which in turn makes him real, which in turn makes me respect guys like him a lot more than other celebs.

For being a guy who just recently started looking his best, you sure are hard on people who maybe arent, you've got a lot of growing to do still, you still havent had a REAL love I'm sure.

LMAO

He's Hugh Jackman. He can have any woman he wants. I bet he does, too.

You white knighting celebrities you've never met and never will is comedy gold.

ThaVirus 09-25-2014 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 10948248)
I wonder if having all those things inside them is what makes those types of women so fat

LMAO

Stop it right now.

ThaVirus 09-25-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Count Zarth (Post 10948288)
LMAO

He's Hugh Jackman. He can have any woman he wants. I bet he does, too.

You white knighting celebrities you've never met and never will is comedy gold.

You've literally been white knighting Carrie Underwood for like 3 years through Donger saying she's about to turn into a blimp.