ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Any hope for Defense? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286426)

Mother****erJones 09-10-2014 01:08 PM

None at all. We got exposed by Locker. Just wait til Peyty Pie gets ahold of us Sunday.

Sandy Vagina 09-10-2014 01:25 PM

No, not really. This defense as is looks to give up 27+ points a game this season... which should easily put them in the bottom 10. I don't see the bleh offense matching that very often. As they are, bottom 3 OL and bottom 3 WRs.

Maybe KC can actually add some quality at WR in the offseason.
Re-stock at ILB.. at FS..

.. and maybe the OL pieces can improve throughout 2014 to a middle-of-the-pack level.

KC should have some good draft picks, improvements at OL, and additions by June 2015. Likely will be a relevant AFC team pushing for a playoff spot then.

2014 looks to be a waste of the fans' time.

Discuss Thrower 09-10-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10900307)
No, not really. This defense as is looks to give up 27+ points a game this season... which should easily put them in the bottom 10. I don't see the bleh offense matching that very often. As they are, bottom 3 OL and bottom 3 WRs.

.. and maybe the OL pieces can improve throughout 2014 to a middle-of-the-pack level.

KC should have some good draft picks, improvements at OL, and additions by June 2015. Likely will be relevant AFC team pushing for a playoff spot then.

Literally every poster here with half a brain saw this coming.

Except you and the other Alexsexual morons.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10900307)

KC should have some good draft picks, improvements at OL, and additions by June 2015. Likely will be relevant AFC team pushing for a playoff spot then.

Mmm... maybe we should use all of our picks on linemen for the new franchise QB/dumbass fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10900310)

Alexcuses give me boner.

Sandy Vagina 09-10-2014 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10900310)

I saw it as a genuine possibility, but chose to be optimistic. Ooops. How embarrassed I iz... not. :shrug:

Sandy Vagina 09-10-2014 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900311)
Mmm... maybe we should use all of our picks on linemen for the new franchise QB/dumbass fan.

There's that futile anger again... boo-hoo... go beat on your pillow some more as you weep, child. Will be ok.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10900316)
I saw it as a genuine possibility, but chose to be optimistic. Ooops. How embarrassed I iz... not. :shrug:

Your boo is going to die.

I am going to laugh.

Sandy Vagina 09-10-2014 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10900322)
Your boo is going to die.

I am going to laugh.

no surprise to me that you are "that kind" of person.. good luck with that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10900325)
no surprise to me that you are "that kind" of person.. good luck with that.

Who needs luck in this case? Can't wait.

Mr. Laz 09-10-2014 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10900270)
Even without DJ, defense is still the strength of this team.

disagree completely

We never have been able to agree on much though. It's usually like we have watched too completely different games.

Chiefnj2 09-10-2014 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10900270)
DJ and Devito injuries aside, I dont blame the defense much for that one... they were getting pressure early as evidenced by 4 sacks, they were forcing three and outs early on, the Titans only had one big play - the 40 some yard bomb IIRC.

The problem with this game was the offense, no question about it in my mind.... they were atleast moving the ball early, which kept the D fresh... but once they started shitting the bed with three and outs and turnovers, the D started losing confidence and got gassed.

Even without DJ, defense is still the strength of this team.

I somewhat agree. First half defense was pretty good. I think the TOP and loss of DJ got them gassed. Pass D fell apart across the board in the second half. Couldn't really blame one player, they all got beat at some point. TN actually executed some nice screens, the way KC should have.

I think the loss of DJ will be pretty big.

FlaChief58 09-10-2014 02:02 PM

according to the magic 8 ball, all signs point to No

Coochie liquor 09-10-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 10900318)
There's that futile anger again... boo-hoo... go beat on your pillow some more as you weep, child. Will be ok.

Just another grown ass man acting like he's entitled to a championship because he's a "fan". So many on here it's ridiculous!

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-10-2014 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 10900435)
Just another grown ass man acting like he's entitled to a championship because he's a "fan". So many on here it's ridiculous!

How about being "entitled" to a competent franchise? That's a start, Lil' Chiefy.