ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Resurrection ABC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280825)

Rausch 03-10-2014 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 10477710)
AMC is developing the English adaptation of the French series.

Figures.

The sad thing is the better product will likely fall in the ratings because it'll appear to be the copy-cat...

ShowtimeSBMVP 03-16-2014 10:53 PM

Another good episode tonight.

kcxiv 03-17-2014 02:20 AM

They had to cut it off right when they opened the casket! Should have atleast showed what was in it. Chances are there was nothing inside.

frankotank 03-17-2014 08:45 PM

I like this show.
but I was just in LOVE with The Returned on Sundance. apparently they are working on season 2 now which will air later this year. anyone seen season 1? great show! one of the few times I haven't been totally annoyed to have to read the dialogue.

Rausch 03-17-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 10499133)
I like this show.
but I was just in LOVE with The Returned on Sundance. apparently they are working on season 2 now which will air later this year. anyone seen season 1? great show! one of the few times I haven't been totally annoyed to have to read the dialogue.

If that's the French show with the creepy dark headed kid - yeah. I liked it much better.

And I don't like anything French...

frankotank 03-18-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10499162)
If that's the French show with the creepy dark headed kid - yeah. I liked it much better.

And I don't like anything French...

right. the French show. man the last episode I was like.....damn shits about to get real! that was like 2 months ago. :cuss:

I can't wait to find out how they are going to explain this stuff. in EITHER show.

Jilly 03-18-2014 01:27 PM

So is this show good or will it make me mad? Some of you know how I am..... I'm scared to watch it for fear it will just upset me.

patteeu 03-18-2014 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilly (Post 10500255)
So is this show good or will it make me mad? Some of you know how I am..... I'm scared to watch it for fear it will just upset me.

It's way too early to tell, IMO. It has good potential, but the more potential a show has the more capacity for letting us down.

Jilly 03-21-2014 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 10500320)
It's way too early to tell, IMO. It has good potential, but the more potential a show has the more capacity for letting us down.

I don't think I'll get invested until I have to then. Thanks Patty O!

Rausch 03-21-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 10477710)
AMC is developing the English adaptation of the French series.

They need to hurry up already...

Buck 05-10-2014 12:04 AM

Caught up on this series. It's not perfect at all, but it's a nice serial show that has kept me interested every episode.

chiefs1111 05-10-2014 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10618560)
Caught up on this series. It's not perfect at all, but it's a nice serial show that has kept me interested every episode.

Just got renewed for season 2. I like it.

frankotank 05-12-2014 11:41 AM

this has kept my interest.....but the last couple episodes have some questionable crap in them.
the sheriffs actions.......come on man. you're mad at your wife. understandable. but you're gonna screw your own brother and returned nephew over in the process?! and piss off your daughter?! stupid story line. makes no sense. (as if the dead returning does)
but this is the thing I thought was just downright STUPID. when the military first showed up they were all helpful. then.....surprise.....we're taking over everybody else **** off. didn't understand that. they didn't go there even when sheriff told them the returned were dangerous. so what happened? hope they explain that.