ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:Chiefs like what they’ve seen so far from QB Alex Smith (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273475)

BlackHelicopters 05-30-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9719668)
Chase Daniel pushed Drew Brees everyday in practice? hahahahaha!

Gold, Jerry!

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

el borracho 05-30-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9719666)
have we ever had a team that came out and said JFC this QB we picked really sucks ass?

No, but there have been occasions where they should have. Actually, more often than not, lol.

RealSNR 05-30-2013 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9719648)
Per the entire NFL, there was no high-profile rookie QB.

Matt Barkley was sitting right there.

What, is the late 3rd round pick still "TOO RISKEE"

OrtonsPiercedTaint 05-30-2013 04:52 PM

Matt Nagy Matt Nagy

Matt Nagy Matt Nagy Matt Nagy

Matt Nagy

KC native 05-30-2013 04:55 PM

I hate this team and teicher.

Messier 05-30-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho (Post 9719668)
Chase Daniel pushed Drew Brees everyday in practice? hahahahaha!

Gold, Jerry!

I don't think he meant push as in push for playing time.

Messier 05-30-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9719684)
Matt Barkley was sitting right there.

What, is the late 3rd round pick still "TOO RISKEE"

I guess he's high profile, as in we know his name.

Hammock Parties 05-30-2013 05:04 PM

No mention of deep passing in that article. What a maroon.

MIAdragon 05-30-2013 05:05 PM

"“He’s been everything that we thought he was,’’ Nagy said of Smith. “He’s a true professional. He’s in his (playbook) every day. He’s always asking questions, trying to get better. He’s being a leader for the other (quarterbacks) as well.’’"

****ing Mark Cassel part deux, **** this, I don't want to hear this shit. I want to hear "Holy Shit, the guys flinging it all over the field. Fitting it in windows smaller than a fly ass. Marching the O up and down the field at will."

Great ****ing great the guy has his nose in the play book whoop de ****ing do

Messier 05-30-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9719706)
I hate this team and teicher.

And yet you read his stuff? Just ignore him and the Chiefs. Maybe you'll feel better.

Deberg_1990 05-30-2013 05:06 PM

How many here would kill for Teichers job? Cut and paste Chiefs fluff pieces and few times a week. Hit submit from your couch. Done before noon. Profit.
Posted via Mobile Device

stonedstooge 05-30-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9719737)
"“He’s been everything that we thought he was,’’ Nagy said of Smith. “He’s a true professional. He’s in his (playbook) every day. He’s always asking questions, trying to get better. He’s being a leader for the other (quarterbacks) as well.’’"

****ing Mark Cassel part deux, **** this, I don't want to hear this shit. I want to hear "Holy Shit, the guys flinging it all over the field. Fitting it in windows smaller than a fly ass. Marching the O up and down the field at will."

This

KC native 05-30-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 9719737)

This guy gets it.

DaFace 05-30-2013 05:18 PM

Seems like every article from the Star lately has been "Chiefs like what they’ve seen so far from XXX". Kind of getting boring.

RealSNR 05-30-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9719731)
I guess he's high profile, as in we know his name.

Compare Matt Barkley to other 4th round QBs in years past. You're telling me there's no difference between him and those guys?

QBs fell in this draft. But you can't deny the huge change in perception between last year and this year. And yes, that absolutely affects player judgments and evaluations.

In any case, Matt Barkley would have had his ass on the bench for at least a season or two. He might not have worked out, but he's got a better shot at being the QB we need over Tyler freakin Bray. And when you get into the 3rd round and you have the shit that we do for QBs, that draft pick is worth it each and every time.

Yes, Barkley would have been high profile.