ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Randy Covitz talking draft in 5 minutes, live. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272433)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-24-2013 12:59 PM

Smokescreen. It's gonna be Fisher.

TEX 04-24-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9620562)
The most exciting thing about getting rid of Albert and drafting Jokel is that we get to do exactly what ***** would have done.

**** yes!

Well when you put it that way it does kinda suck.

Rausch 04-24-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9620842)
Well when you put it that way it does kinda suck.

Actually ***** would have probably let both Dorsey and Albert walk (nutting himself over the idea of comp picks), drafted the best D lineman, and took a LT in the 3rd that had to be replaced by the bye week...

Mother****erJones 04-24-2013 03:28 PM

Did he pull a Teicher and say this draft pick at 1 could go horribly wrong? ROFL

BlackHelicopters 04-24-2013 04:32 PM

Fascinating conversation. Radio idiot and newspaper idiot. Compelling drama.

J Diddy 04-24-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefGator (Post 9620542)
More like LAST-NAMIST!!!

Thinks everyone with the last name Smith is identical, eh?

In which there is no reason to draft Gino Smith. We already have Alex Smith.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-24-2013 06:15 PM

I hate Joeckel more than any draft prospect ever simply due to his metaphorical significance. I'm sure he's a good kid, and it's totally sick, but I hope that his career implodes with the force of the Big Crunch.

Titty Meat 04-24-2013 06:50 PM

Reid is a ****ing idiot

Mother****erJones 04-24-2013 06:56 PM

So Teicher ditched his chat, anyone know why?

Deberg_1990 04-24-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9622004)
I hate Joeckel more than any draft prospect ever simply due to his metaphorical significance. I'm sure he's a good kid, and it's totally sick, but I hope that his career implodes with the force of the Big Crunch.

So your rooting for him to be a bust with the Chiefs. Nice....

Mother****erJones 04-24-2013 07:57 PM

I dont' like Joeckel neither but definitely, if we take him, want him to be the best LT in the league. Jeeez.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-24-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9623079)
So your rooting for him to be a bust with the Chiefs. Nice....

I'm not really anything-ing him for the Chiefs particularly, as I'm in the process of emotionally divorcing myself from them. Luke Joeckel can **** himself to death for the mere fact of what his selection represents--my own gullible stupidity. If I ever watch Luke Joeckel play it will remind me of how ****ing stupid I am for letting this sack of shit franchise string me along for two decades. I get why it's in other people's blood, but the one who sucks the peniss just aren't worth it for me any more.

If it weren't for the fact that I genuinely enjoy the environment around here my ass would have hit the BB door as soon as Alex Smith's left foot touched down in Kansas City.

As it is, I feel like I exist in a state of NFL limbo. I still enjoy watching the game but I genuinely hate the way this team is run so much I don't see why I should continue to invest in it and patronize it, although I have no qualms with those who do. It's supposed to be entertainment, and I have no desire to watch this version of entertainment for the same reason I have no desire to watch Brett Ratner films--they're irredeemable piles of shit.

Deberg_1990 04-24-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9623153)
I'm not really anything-ing him for the Chiefs particularly, as I'm in the process of emotionally divorcing myself from them. Luke Joeckel can **** himself to death for the mere fact of what his selection represents--my own gullible stupidity. If I ever watch Luke Joeckel play it will remind me of how ****ing stupid I am for letting this sack of shit franchise string me along for two decades. I get why it's in other people's blood, but the one who sucks the peniss just aren't worth it for me any more.

If it weren't for the fact that I genuinely enjoy the environment around here my ass would have hit the BB door as soon as Alex Smith's left foot touched down in Kansas City.

As it is, I feel like I exist in a state of NFL limbo. I still enjoy watching the game but I genuinely hate the way this team is run so much I don't see why I should continue to invest in it and patronize it, although I have no qualms with those who do. It's supposed to be entertainment, and I have no desire to watch this version of entertainment for the same reason I have no desire to watch Brett Ratner films--they're irredeemable piles of shit.

Understood. Don't leave us again. You provide too much entertainment. :)

KChiefs1 04-24-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bootlegged (Post 9620538)
RACIST!!!! Compared GENO to Akili Smith!!!

RACIST!!!

Akili was smarter.