ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Closed the deal on my first home! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272392)

Donger 04-23-2013 01:46 PM

Congratulations.

Donger 04-23-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9617145)
just don't look at the ammortization schedule.

LMAO

Sage advice.

Rain Man 04-23-2013 01:50 PM

We need more of a description. I'm a fan of architecture and real estate. It sounds like a farm property of some sort?

El Jefe 04-23-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9617351)
We need more of a description. I'm a fan of architecture and real estate. It sounds like a farm property of some sort?

Yes, it is an old farm property that was built in the 20's. The house is an older farm style house (cape cod, narrow stairs, low basement headline). All the barns (3 of them) are block built. One of them is entirely block, the other two are block foundation and the block walls go up about 4 feet. The house is perfectly updated. The kitchen is fully rennovated with stainless steel appliances. Bathroom is completely updated, but the sucky part about that is there is only one bathroom. There is two defined bedrooms, with the upstairs cape cod potentially being a big third bedroom. The two downstairs bedrooms are small (old farm style). I dread moving our king sized bed up the staircase to the cape cod, I think we will have to remove the railing. I also dread how many times I will stand straight up into the angled sealing upstairs LOL.

seclark 04-23-2013 02:34 PM

[QUOTE=El Jefe;9617507]Bathroom is completely updated, but the sucky part about that is there is only one bathroom. QUOTE]

it's a ****ing farm, man...piss outside.
sec

Demonpenz 04-23-2013 02:41 PM

my house got keyed

seclark 04-23-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9617545)
my house got keyed

shouldn't park at chickfila.
sec

Demonpenz 04-23-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9617571)
shouldn't park at chickfila.
sec

hahah wait...

Rain Man 04-23-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9617507)
Yes, it is an old farm property that was built in the 20's. The house is an older farm style house (cape cod, narrow stairs, low basement headline). All the barns (3 of them) are block built. One of them is entirely block, the other two are block foundation and the block walls go up about 4 feet. The house is perfectly updated. The kitchen is fully rennovated with stainless steel appliances. Bathroom is completely updated, but the sucky part about that is there is only one bathroom. There is two defined bedrooms, with the upstairs cape cod potentially being a big third bedroom. The two downstairs bedrooms are small (old farm style). I dread moving our king sized bed up the staircase to the cape cod, I think we will have to remove the railing. I also dread how many times I will stand straight up into the angled sealing upstairs LOL.

Sounds awesome. I'm a big fan of older homes. I'd also like to have some acreage, but I don't think that's in the cards for me given my location.

Buehler445 04-23-2013 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Jefe (Post 9617507)

Sounds good man. Don't call me to move. My parents live in a 20's farm house. I've moved my quota of furniture through impossible stairways.

How many acres did it come with?

SAUTO 04-23-2013 04:48 PM

Congrats bro!
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackHelicopters 04-23-2013 04:54 PM

Enjoy. What time is dinner, and do I need to bring anything?

Spott 04-23-2013 05:58 PM

Congrats. I just closed on a house that was foreclosed on a week and a half ago. I looked at some shortsales but it seemed like they take a little longer to close on because a lot of banks are dragging their feet with short sales.

BigRedChief 04-23-2013 05:59 PM

Congrats!

And sorry, I'm busy that weekend and can't help you move.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-23-2013 06:02 PM

Right on man! Congratulations. Soak it up! It's a great feeling.