ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Breaking down a position. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272077)

Canofbier 04-14-2013 12:45 AM

I voted ILB, because it seems likely that we'll take one and there's hardly a consensus "best" player that will be available for either of our third rounders. I'd be interested to learn more about the candidates.

lcarus 04-14-2013 12:52 AM

I just faxed my dad to ask him what a "run-down" is.

Saccopoo 04-14-2013 01:07 AM

I voted for the whore.

Is there pics?

rtmike 04-14-2013 01:39 AM

Great idea.

In agreement with ILB. It's seems to be the position that gets no love.

Ming the Merciless 04-14-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9583887)
I have a couple slow ones coming up.

You mean nights where youre going to post more stuff in between posting more stuff?

bevischief 04-14-2013 04:02 AM

Outside of QB where does midget rape rate?

Direckshun 04-14-2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9585012)
You mean nights where youre going to post more stuff in between posting more stuff?

Something along those lines, yes.

Direckshun 04-14-2013 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 9584743)
P.s. I don't think anyone here cares.

Also possible.

Coogs 04-14-2013 10:32 AM

WR

Not to diminish Aaron Rodgers in anyway, but that dude has had some weapons to go along with what he brings to the table. They are never out of a game because of that. Now they are going to have to retool that a bit this year, but IMO so are we.

And since Andy Reed is one who likes to put the ball in the air, I don't think we have enough right now to do just that.

I would add Austin to the group, no matter how high we have to take him.

But maybe you can convince me we have a Packer like stable of WR's already on hand.

I'd like to think a 4 WR set of Bowe, Avery, Austin, and McCluster would be very tough to defend. Much more so than Bowe, Avery, McCluster, and Wiley.

And an emptey backfield look of Bowe, Avery, Austin, McCluster, and Charles could be unbelievable. Wouldn't need 5 HOFers across the O-line with those sets.

Chiefshrink 04-14-2013 10:46 AM

Kickers. I was sold on Succopp early on but not so much now. We need a touchback type of kicker who hits more in the clutch which Succopp is starting to show cracks IMO.

Sorter 04-14-2013 08:07 PM

Is this a breakdown of the position itself and how it relates to our new coaches?

Or is it a breakdown of the draft prospects at said position?

Deberg_1990 04-14-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9583887)
We're pretty much to the point where those who follow the draft know everything we can pretty much know about the dudes in the upcoming draft.

My question for the non-draft followers:

Which position would you like to see a run-down of?

Either because you're not familiar enough with the talent at the position, or because you'd like to see a comprehensive re-cap, or what.

Name the position, and I'll do a quick recap of the position if/when I have some time one of these nights. I have a couple slow ones coming up. Consider this a public service.

Poll of all the positions (minus special teams) coming in a moment.

Who are the elite fullbacks coming out this year?