ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bears Fans Bag On Packer Cheerleader (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269875)

Iowanian 02-09-2013 07:04 PM

Send her a link to the birth announcement of fisty mctat...and then tell her to get over it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9390279)
Ok, first, it's the internet, don't be a pussy.

Second, I could only take about 1 minute of this sign holding, halting, reading thing that was going on. If you are gonna beg for sympathy like that, I do not care.

kcfanXIII 02-09-2013 07:04 PM

bullying is a physical act. this cyber bullying bullshit is for whiny little pussies. I was raised not to care what others thought of me. factor in the fact a football rivalry is involved, and its a perfect example of how too many people have too thin of skin. what if kristie tynes had tried to subject us to one of these stupid flashcard videos???

gblowfish 02-09-2013 07:05 PM

She needs to go down to her local high school and totally tear up some seventeen year old with a shovel in his pants.

Then she could work for the Bengals.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 07:06 PM

but don't kid yourself, I'd do her.

Iowanian 02-09-2013 07:07 PM

Recently her boyfriend was so disappointed when she didn't show up, he tried to make a horse have a baby.

PunkinDrublic 02-09-2013 07:13 PM

The moral of the story is that if you want to have sex with a cheerleader, remember to prey on her low self esteem.

BlackHelicopters 02-09-2013 07:14 PM

What is our world coming to?

RealSNR 02-09-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9390273)
I'm going to make one of these about you people who keep teasing me about the B-17 simulations.

They work wonders. I'll bet the lady from Decorah, IA that you teased when you consulted her on that historic hotel made a sign video. And look at her now. Business is booming.

ekf028 02-09-2013 07:36 PM

Honestly, and I've NEVER looked at NFL cheerleaders and thought "mmmm". Now college cheerleaders, that's a different story....

KcMizzou 02-09-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekf028 (Post 9390475)
Honestly, and I've NEVER looked at NFL cheerleaders and thought "mmmm". Now college cheerleaders, that's a different story....

I've got a buddy who softly moans to himself every time a cheerleader is on screen. Creeps me the **** out. I don't even know if he realizes he's doing it.

007 02-09-2013 09:14 PM

Boy, just wait until all the n00bs start doing this about their first CP experience. LMAO

Easy 6 02-09-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9390484)
I've got a buddy who softly moans to himself every time a cheerleader is on screen. Creeps me the **** out. I don't even know if he realizes he's doing it.

LMAO now thats funny, i'd have to call him on it... DUDE - STOP IT!

GloryDayz 02-09-2013 09:46 PM

First, she's not ugly...

Second, it's Chicago.....LOL, a shithole of epic proportion that has some fo the worst people of all time counted in its numbers.

Third, I'm not sure I'd agree that it's bullying. It's being mean, but the day being mean a cruel are listed as being synonymous with bullying, I think it's just going to make things worse.

Fourth, if this keeps up, bosses being mean, boot camp drill sergeants and company commanders are in serious danger! I know it's voluntary, but with the way things are progressing, they'll be brought up on charges for past crimes...

Fifth, I appreciate her message, and the support she's getting, but I also think women who become cheerleaders are doing something, professionally, based on their looks. Much like a movie star who loses his/her looks, it seems fair game based on the origins being based on being picture perfect. Arnold sagged and he heard about it. Kelly McGillis didn't keep her looks, and we mocked her on this board. So a cheerleader isn't as perfect as she once was, and somebody said something. Oh well, we're all assholes...

And when folks printed less-than-glamorous things in various parts of papers 20 years ago, were they bullies?

Whatever, let's move on! She's still hot and I'd love to meet her...

ThaVirus 02-09-2013 10:08 PM

"I'd still **** her, but only from behind with a paper bag over her head"

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

THAT.. is ****ing OUTSTANDING! Bravo, Patrick Greney. Bravo!

loochy 02-09-2013 10:39 PM

Meh.

http://cdn3.socialnewsdaily.com/wp-c...0300302565.jpg