ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Anything grind your gears today? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269059)

KCrockaholic 01-18-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9331899)
I was really ****ing pissed off until my mechanic decided not to charge me $350 for another "new" alternator he supposedly "replaced" a busted one 3 months ago.

Alternators are annoying to deal with. And if you're not careful it'll end up costing you a new battery as well.

houstonwhodat 01-18-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 9331969)
I heard of it a couple years ago. Never knew about it. Friend explained that tri tip is Californian for BBQ.

No football tomorrow grinds my gears. They should do 1 game sat and 1 game sun. What am I supposed to watch tomorrow now?

Watch the Barrett-Jackson auction it's on for 10 hours tomorrow live.

Unless you don't like cars.

TribalElder 01-18-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9331974)
Watch the Barrett-Jackson auction it's on for 10 hours tomorrow live.

Unless you don't like cars.

Wow 10 hours, that's a lot of auctioning

5 Hundred thousand dolla dolla dolla two dolla dolla dolla gimmi da to dolla now six six six lol

Hammock Parties 01-18-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9331973)
Alternators are annoying to deal with. And if you're not careful it'll end up costing you a new battery as well.

They installed a "new" alternator to replace the "new" one that went haywire recently. Apparently. So we'll see how long this "new" one lasts.

Fortunately Wal Mart is good about replacing batteries so I got a new battery and alternator for free. Pretty good day all things considered.

Bugeater 01-18-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9331985)
They installed a "new" alternator to replace the "new" one that went haywire recently. Apparently. So we'll see how long this "new" one lasts.

Fortunately Wal Mart is good about replacing batteries so I got a new battery and alternator for free. Pretty good day all things considered.

Why the **** are you taking your car to Walmart?

KurtCobain 01-18-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cornholeeater (Post 9332033)

Most people do these days.

Bugeater 01-18-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9332038)

Then they deserve whatever problems that result from it.

DC.chief 01-18-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Yeah I think that's where he ****ed up. It's possible for a new part to be defective though. I use to manage a parts store. It happens more than you'd think.

SPchief 01-18-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9332038)

:spock:

KurtCobain 01-18-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9331932)
Back the first week of December I register for my classes. Got it validated and everything was ready to go. So come last week I go to the bookstore, on campus, and give them my schedule and they give me my books.
Went to classes and one of the professors has quit so I have a different professor. This new professor has a different book. Of course she will not work with me on the book I have which is one edition different. I was like this sucks but oh well. It starts snowing so they cancel classes for the rest of the day. So I show up for classes and everything is going along fine until my last class of the day. Of course a different teacher that requires a different book. Go to see my advisor to find out that she has already left for the day. Anyway come to find out that my original professor is now teaching only online. So the registrar just put me into this other seated class.
I can understand things change, shit happens and so on. What I can't understand is that the college in all their infinite wisdom couldn't even think to send me an email to notify me of these circumstances so that I am not blind sided by them.
Especially when 4 USED books cost my $680.00.

is the new teacher good looking?

Hammock Parties 01-18-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

I got the battery there, that's all.

Something wrong with that?

local mechanic does the work.

Bugeater 01-18-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9332070)
I got the battery there, that's all.

Something wrong with that?

local mechanic does the work.

Misunderstood you, I thought you were having them repair your car.

AussieChiefsFan 01-18-2013 11:28 PM

Not particularly.

Psyko Tek 01-18-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9331985)

dude
walmart?
diehard or interstate
same warranty , less likely to use them

Bugeater 01-18-2013 11:44 PM

Are DieHards worth a damn anymore? Seems everything Sears sells is crap these days.