ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Lets put our money where our mouth is!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268474)

ChiTown 01-04-2013 12:28 PM

We'll re-up. Was going to wait and see on some other things, but We've seen more than enough to keep spending our money at Arrowhead.

Chief Roundup 01-04-2013 12:29 PM

Being a student I don't have the jack for season tickets. But I will buy an authentic Jersey of the QB we draft 1st overall.

ChiefsCountry 01-04-2013 12:29 PM

I like the sunny side of the stadium. It makes those cold weather games better. It sure as hell throws you a loop watching the replays on tv though.

OnTheWarpath15 01-04-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9280408)
I want to see what we do with the quarterback before I get too excited about our future.

After all this, if you're legitimately concerned that Cassel or Quinn will be the starter in 2013, you haven't been paying attention.

I can trust that AR knows what he is doing and secure GREAT seats today, or I can continue to act as if my bad girlfriend cheated on me again and get stuck with seats I need a sherpa and a mountain goat to get to.

My decision was easy.

DJ's left nut 01-04-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9280408)
I want to see what we do with the quarterback before I get too excited about our future.

Why?

Here's where I am now on the QB issue - I love Geno and have from the start. That said, I know less about quarterbacks than Andy Reid. So do you. So does everyone else around here. Andy Reid is one of the few guys in the league that can claim any kind of QB 'Guru' status. Moreoever, if John Dorsey comes in here, his QB track record more than speaks for itself.

At that point - I'll defer to whatever they do. If Reid and Dorsey beleive that Geno isn't worth the #1 overall, I have to respect that.

Otherwise you're just trying to be a proxy GM. Hunt has done his job - he's listened to the fans and gone after 2 guys that are more likely to get a QB on this roster than any other duo out there.

Monty 01-04-2013 12:30 PM

I am officially on board and will renew my tix. I am on row 2, section 131, so was really hoping that something would get done. I worked for a number of years to get those tix. Sure, the QB situation is still open, but considering the events of the last few days, I think that will be addressed soon enough.

OnTheWarpath15 01-04-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9280435)
Being a student I don't have the jack for season tickets. But I will buy an authentic Jersey of the QB we draft 1st overall.

Hell, you can buy one ticket for what an authentic would cost.

htismaqe 01-04-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9280447)
If Reid and Dorsey beleive that Geno isn't worth the #1 overall, I have to respect that.

Same here.

OnTheWarpath15 01-04-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9280439)
I like the sunny side of the stadium. It makes those cold weather games better. It sure as hell throws you a loop watching the replays on tv though.

I enjoy getting the sun, but depending on where you are in the stadium, it's a bitch looking directly into it.

O.city 01-04-2013 12:36 PM

Heh, just found out that one of the faculty members here at school has a luxury box and I've become pretty close to him this year, so..........I might be sittin pretty good.

burt 01-04-2013 12:36 PM

I am in on ST....but won't be able to afford til summer!

Rasputin 01-04-2013 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9280445)
After all this, if you're legitimately concerned that Cassel or Quinn will be the starter in 2013, you haven't been paying attention.

I can trust that AR knows what he is doing and secure GREAT seats today, or I can continue to act as if my bad girlfriend cheated on me again and get stuck with seats I need a sherpa and a mountain goat to get to.

My decision was easy.

I am legitimately concerned we get yet another retread QB aka Alex **** or anyone else to start the season other than a top pick of the draft aka Geno Smith.

I have hope and am excited today that we have a coach that would take a QB in the draft with our pick just got to see it to believe it. We arn't out of the woods yet. Today is a great day to be a Chiefs fan I just want to believe in a future QB from the draft.

Chief Roundup 01-04-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9280455)
Hell, you can buy one ticket for what an authentic would cost.

Not when you figure in that I live 5 1/2 hours away.
I will bring my son to a game at Arrowhead this year and get an authentic jersey, it might not be the QB if it is Barkley and whatever my son might want.
Which I know will be expensive in and of itself.

O.city 01-04-2013 12:40 PM

Would be my first purchase of ST"s someone explain the process to me?

teedubya 01-04-2013 12:42 PM

<-- New Season Ticket Holder

Just exercising my right to be a fan.