ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs If we lose to Denver, Carolina and Indy... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266991)

FAX 11-23-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9144579)
I didn't think it could have gotten worse from Herm's 2-14 year.

Historically bad team.

Funny ... as I've been catching up, I've been thinking along the same lines, Mr. Bowser.

Back when Herm was in charge, I knew for sure that we had seen the absolute worst. I mean, how could you get any worse?

It wasn't possible in the age of parity. Not to mention the fact that our draft position was going to be high ... and likely continue to be pretty high for awhile.

Nobody could coach any worse than Herm. Nobody could prepare the team more ineffectively. Nobody could hem-haw their way through press conferences more stupidly. Nobody could be that simultaneously arrogant and clueless. It was impossible to comprehend and the thought never crossed my mind. Once Herm was gone, the arrows would be pointing upwards ... they'd have to.

Our current record and the absolute incompetence that now permeates the entire organization is astonishing. Staggering. Stupefying. Jaw-droppingly incomprehensible. Super freaky, too.

FAX

Chief Roundup 11-23-2012 06:29 PM

Denver at home is our SB this year.

Bowser 11-23-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9144666)
I am really scared we are gonna **** up and beat Carolina and Cleveland.

Bad teams find ways to lose.

We are a historically bad team.

FAX 11-23-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

ROFL

The Bengals just dominated us.

If Quinn doesn't throw a half-dozen easy interceptions, Coswell will surely save the day.

FAX

The Franchise 11-23-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Trent Richardson and Cam Newton are going to ****ing destroy us. Knowing Crennel....he'll shadow Steve Smith with Javier Arenas.

Bowser 11-23-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9144669)
Denver at home is our SB this year.

New Orleans was our Super Bowl, and we won that in dramatic fashion.

The rest has just been filler.

whoman69 11-23-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9144580)
I don't understand people who think Pioli will be here next year. Clark isn't dumb. He'll make changes.

Even if Clark is just in it for the money like people here say, he knows that keeping Pioli will only end up losing him money.

IMO he is in it entirely for the money. Even if he doesn't want his organization to tank so that he loses money doesn't mean that he wants to build a Super Bowl winning franchise.

-King- 11-23-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9144693)
IMO he is in it entirely for the money. Even if he doesn't want his organization to tank so that he loses money doesn't mean that he wants to build a Super Bowl winning franchise.

If it were just the money, then that's even more incentive to build a Super Bowl winning franchise.

Or are we assuming that Clark Hunt the billionaire doesn't know he stands to make more money as a superbowl contender than as a 8-8 and below team?

The Franchise 11-23-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9144710)
If it were just the money, then that's even more incentive to build a Super Bowl winning franchise.

Or are we assuming that Clark Hunt the billionaire doesn't know he stands to make more money as a superbowl contender than as a 8-8 and below team?

Correct. I'm sure Clark can think of how full the stadium would be if he brought a trophy to KC.

TEX 11-23-2012 06:54 PM

Just more for the record books.

Year 4 of Pioli....LMAO

stonedstooge 11-23-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9144710)

Depends how much money he can skim off the players side. He's done it for years now. I'm not sure he can get away with it as easy anymore, although he was supposedly the main representative for the owners designing the new contract with the players

Psyko Tek 11-23-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9144579)
I didn't think it could have gotten worse from Herm's 2-14 year.

Historically bad team.

when you look at it I guess the teams of the 60's and the 90's are aberrations...
KC usually sucks

Agent V 11-23-2012 09:09 PM

I'm not ready to give up on Clark. We can only hope that he's learning some valuable lessons through this Pioli debacle. I mean, if he knows to stay away from symptoms of Pioli Cancer from here on out, he's setting the groundwork for himself to develop and grow as an owner.

Or he's completely clueless. Let's hope that's not true.

Chiefshrink 11-23-2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9144718)
Just more for the record books.

Year 4 of Pioli....LMAO

You are probably correct BUT I just don't see how the remaining six games if all of them are lost by a big margin and we go winless at home how Clark can justify Pioli's existence.

DeezNutz 11-23-2012 09:45 PM

LMAO about anyone feeling the slightest bit of worry about this team winning another game this season. Simply not possible.