ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Broncos: I don't see it. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259165)

-King- 05-02-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8589332)
I'll take DT over anything KC has and I'm not alone.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'd take Baldwin over him. Our 3rd WR over him. Breaston and Bowe are way better than him and it's not even close.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-02-2012 05:37 PM

vail has gone full knowmo

KCrockaholic 05-02-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Yeah, me, myself, and I.

vailpass 05-02-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8589341)
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'd take Baldwin over him. Our 3rd WR over him. Breaston and Bowe are way better than him and it's not even close.

Baldwin has accomplished exactly zero.
Bowe would be a nice 2 on a top WR corps.

DT has more playoff wins, playoff receptions, and playoff winning catches than both of them combined and much more upside.

Breaston is nice in the slot with a QB that can get it to him and a WR corps to draw coverage.

Let's watch this year and take this conversation up again at the end of the season.

Micjones 05-02-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Breaston had about 50 fewer yards, last year, than DT's had in his career.

Okie_Apparition 05-02-2012 05:45 PM

ONLY Bronco homerism is allowed
~check your CP bylaws

Pasta Little Brioni 05-02-2012 05:46 PM

He's cereal guys. I found his list:

Elway
Fox
Burrito John
SlowMo
Barrel Guy's re-animated corpse
Autumn Fart

-King- 05-02-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 8589362)
Baldwin has accomplished exactly zero.
Bowe would be a nice 2 on a top WR corps.

DT has more playoff wins, playoff receptions, and playoff winning catches than both of them combined and much more upside.

Breaston is nice in the slot with a QB that can get it to him and a WR corps to draw coverage.

Let's watch this year and take this conversation up again at the end of the season.

Last year was Breaston's first time lining up in the slot ROFL

Let me know when DT has 1000 yards in a year. **** it. Let me know when he has it in his career. ROFL

Bowser 05-02-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

I assume Knowmo got the night off and you're filling in for him?

listopencil 05-02-2012 05:55 PM

In this division, I think Manning makes us the favorite. We'll find out quickly what he can do with our receivers. I think he ends up putting the ball right where it needs to be on a consistent basis and they end up looking better. I know Tebow struggled with these guys but that's not all on him. They were making mistakes out there too last season and they're not going to have Tebow as an easy excuse for poor play this year. The promising thing is that they are relatively inexperienced. Just having him there should back guys off of the LOS. That should help the run game. They'll need it because, as you said, the interior O-Line is weak.

Sure the Broncos have holes. The biggest question on D is how much our old DC had to do with their successes. Other than the coach our D doesn't look much different. I am not expecting any kind of substantial improvement there. I am interested in rookie DT Wolfe. DT's tend not have much impact but he does look like a good fit for us as an UT. I don't know. I'm expecting more of the same from our D and a distinct upgrade in points scored from our O. I also expect Manning to do a better (well, MUCH BETTER) job of managing the game then Tebow did. I would not be surprised if the Broncos get 10 or 11 wins, win the division and win a home playoff game this year. I would be surprised if the won less than 10 or if they won more than 1 playoff game.

Direckshun 05-02-2012 06:04 PM

Breaston didn't even really play in the slot last year.

He played outside almost all year.

-King- 05-02-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8589432)
Breaston didn't even really play in the slot last year.

He played outside almost all year.

Yeah, he said that he played more slot last year than he had ever played before and that he never played slot in Ari on an interview with Nick Wright.

Okie_Apparition 05-02-2012 06:15 PM

I bet Breaston could stare DT the WR into an injury

kcxiv 05-02-2012 06:16 PM

I dont know why Manning would go there without many weapons. I dont see this ending up well, but then again they got a good defense. When MOntana came to the Chiefs, we had no ****ing offense and Montana was throwing to willie ****ing dayis lol. So who knows.

BigMeatballDave 05-02-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Over Bowe? LMAO

C'Mon dude.