ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Small things in life that gravel your ass (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255589)

Bearcat 01-28-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 8333121)

6. People at the airport that try to board the plane before it's their turn. We're all getting on the plane, people.

I've travelled a lot, but hadn't ever flown Southwest until about a month ago. I was kind of amazed at the organization.

Other airlines: Assigned seats, so there's ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to get on the plane early, yet everyone crowds the gate when they announce the preboarding for people with kids. I've literally had to push through people who have a boarding number of like 4 or 5 so I could board with the other 2s. And WTF would you want to sit down early? So your carry-on gets a premiere spot in the overhead bin? If I'm sitting around for 2-3 or 10 hours, I have no desire to add 20 minutes to it.

Southwest: It does matter when you board, so they line you up in order and there's no crowding and no hassle. If you don't get there in time, there's no fighting through a crowd... just get in line. Love it.

big nasty kcnut 01-28-2012 04:02 PM

Co workers who buy things for the crews except me even if i would offered to pay for my own.

LoneWolf 01-28-2012 04:06 PM

People who complain about how evil corporate America is while taking full advantage of all the comforts that corporate America provides them /bump

Fritz88 01-28-2012 04:13 PM

A person chewing gum and producing deep-throating like noises. I can't stand it.
Posted via Mobile Device

FringeNC 01-28-2012 04:16 PM

People who act surprised that they have to pay at the checkout line. How can you not have your debit card or check ready?

mlyonsd 01-28-2012 04:19 PM

People that recline their seats on airplanes.

bevischief 01-28-2012 04:19 PM

People who can't drive the speed limit. People who block my view of the TV. Whatever else I decide that pisses me at that time. Beware when my arthritis kicks in I am super moody.

KCUnited 01-28-2012 04:20 PM

The coffee gulp. Something about the sound of someone swallowing coffee enrages me.

Bwana 01-28-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8333164)
People who act surprised that they have to pay at the checkout line. How can you not have your debit card or check ready?

The "exact change" people crack me up as well.

"Well, I think I have the extra 7 cents someplace" while the mega line is forming behind them.

I was behind some gal about a month ago that searched all her pants pockets, her jacket and her purse, before dumping the entire contents of her purse on the counter, to try to roust up that 7 cents. She never did find it and ended up stepping up with the extra dime.

mdstu 01-28-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 8333124)
Slow/idiot drivers
Microsoft Windows
People who respond to simple emails or texts with a phone call
People who don't know the difference between your and you are

And people that text each other 20 times over the course of an hour, when a 40 sec phone call would have cleared everything up.

trndobrd 01-28-2012 04:30 PM

People who chew ice.

People who don't understand the difference between 'reply' and 'reply all'.

Strangers who try to strike up a conversation in the mens room.

Anyone at any store who gets in front of me at the checkout, then gets in an argument with the cashier about the price of an item.

Idiots who walk their dogs without a leash because 'he would never hurt anybody'. Especially hate when they charge at me.

FringeNC 01-28-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 8333184)
The "exact change" people crack me up as well.

"Well, I think I have the extra 7 cents someplace" while the mega line is forming behind them.

I was behind some gal about a month ago that searched all her pants pockets, her jacket and her purse, before dumping the entire contents of her purse on the counter, to try to roust up that 7 cents. She never did find it and ended up stepping up with the extra dime.

Exactly.

HoneyBadger 01-28-2012 04:33 PM

Kids.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 04:34 PM

Lottery ticket buyers at the convenience store. Have a gaddam idea what you want before you get to the counter you stupid ****! The line was moving just great until your stupid ass got to the front and now it's gone from 3 people to 12 while you pick 2 from the 14 games you're going to lose your welfare money on anyway. Son-of-a-bitch I have to get back to work you ****ing ignoramous! Just buy some more chewing tobacco and die from mouth cancer so you won't **** the whole line over anymore!

Btw did you know that the chances of actually winning are the same as the chances of getting mauled by a polar bear and a regular bear in the same day? Get mauled ****sticks!

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-28-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoneyBadger (Post 8333195)
Kids.

are awesome?