ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Birthday "Happy Birthdays" on Facebook (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242608)

KurtCobain 03-11-2011 06:05 PM

First of all, Happy Birthday DaFace.

Second, why are you friends with a girl who you knew in highschool who didn't even like you? Have you talked to her since friending you? If not, then maybe that's part of the problem.

R8RFAN 03-11-2011 06:06 PM

Wow we agree on something..

I absolutely despise Facebook

luv 03-11-2011 06:06 PM

Well, I don't have your address, so a card was out of the question. I don't have your phone number, so calling was not an option, either. You will take my Facebook birthday wish, AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!

Please don't ban me.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-11-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 7483769)
I don't like the Facebook birthday thing because it feels forced. I'll see that someone has a birthday and then a bunch of people will say, "Happy Birthday!" and I'll feel like I'm a jerk if I don't type "Happy Birthday!", so I go on there and type it and then feel annoyed by doing it out of obligation.

But my birthday was last month and it was my first birthday since joining Facebook and I found myself anxiously awaiting what would happen. Would people wish me a happy birthday? How many? Would they be just as annoyed? And my birthday came and went and not a single person wished me happy birthday and then I felt kind of bad about it because these are supposedly my Facebook friends and f**k them all if they can't get on there and type "Happy Birthday!" to me once a year. I mean, really. Not a single person? I'm not that unpopular, am I? And I thought that, well, maybe if nobody really likes me and they just friended me out of obligation maybe I should just defriend them and end the charade and I'll just have my birthday party with my wife and my cat and screw all of these worthless two-faced people who call me a friend and then won't wish me a happy birthday. And then I realized that my Facebook profile was set to not show my birthday.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/custo...tar1848_19.gif

cabletech94 03-11-2011 06:08 PM

so you don't like teh wishes, eh?

well, happy friggin TAG day my friend!!!

when can we expect the BIRTHDAYS?

007 03-11-2011 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7483779)

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts 03-11-2011 06:10 PM

Alright buddy. I wished you a happy birthday on Facebook AGAIN because I knew you'd appreciate the effort.

Okie_Apparition 03-11-2011 06:16 PM

Be thankful you were not born today. They save the cord blood and the cord it's self. Then they break it out every year along with video of your birth. Before they break out the cake and ice cream. Wow. I bet the save some breast milk for future birthday ice cream now.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-11-2011 06:35 PM

There was a part of me concerned I wouldn't be able to log back on. Whew.

KcMizzou 03-11-2011 06:39 PM

Just accept it gracefully, ya cranky bastard. Beats a "Go fuck yourself". :p :D

Dartgod 03-11-2011 06:41 PM

Happy birthday, you ****ing grouch.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace 03-11-2011 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 7483886)
Just accept it gracefully, ya cranky bastard. Beats a "Go fuck yourself". :p :D

I dunno. That might be somewhat refreshing. Doubt my mom would like it though.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou 03-11-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 7483891)
Happy birthday, you ****ing grouch.
Posted via Mobile Device

A few more birthdays, and DaFace will be milkman.

The Franchise 03-11-2011 06:44 PM

I might be the opposite.....but if I look over to the right and see that someone's birthday is today......I'll decide in my head if they're worth it or not.

**** you FB! I don't have to follow your rules!!!

ThaVirus 03-11-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 7483765)
Facebook does not bring people more meaningful human interaction.

I beg to differ. You know how much grade A puss facebook has helped me bag?..