ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Women: Lean In and Poop at the Office, Already (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272670)

Frosty 05-01-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9648217)
Hell, in boot camp, there were about 5 stalls. In front of those stalls was a wall that was about waist high. We would be told ‘ok, Port side, ‘Pump and Dump’” etc.
The port side of the barracks would single file line into the the head. The line would snake around the waist high walls and you’d line up in front of the toilet.
No doors.

No doors on the stalls when I was in Basic either. I'd get up at 2 am to take a shit. LMAO

Dayze 05-01-2013 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9648220)
I'm out.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm ONLY an interwebs badass?

Interwebs ONLY...

lol

after shitting in front of another dude 4' away, I no longer have any issues poopping away from home base.

....standing in front of another dude whilst he's dumping is another story.

mikey23545 05-01-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9648164)
Raiduhs

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/04/lean...e-already.html
[W]omen report going to different floors, or walking roundabout routes from their desk to the bathroom. And some say they’ve experienced the “standoff,” when two or more women are in the bathroom, but all decline to do their business until the others leave — instead waiting awkwardly, in silence, writhing in emotional and physical discomfort, until someone surrenders.

These anxieties are not exclusive to females. In seminal guide "How to Poop at Work," Brian Moylan, a man, also describes the "unspoken shitting toilet" phenomenon. Still, women are widely believed to experience greater pooping anxiety than men. Dimon continues with the sad story of one such woman:

Jill, 28, a Vancouver native now working at an insurance company in New York City, said that if she absolutely can’t avoid the act entirely, she lifts her feet off the ground and props them up against the side of the stall to avoid the “chance that the person next to me would recognize my shoes and forever hold in their heads that I was the girl” defecating in the ladies’ room.

(more poop links at the original)

And we let these citizens vote... :bolt:

Dayze 05-01-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9648226)
No doors on the stalls when I was in Basic either. I'd get up at 2 am to take a shit. LMAO

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
Me too when possible.

...won't evern go into the shower process lol.

It was Navy boot camp, so I'll tee that one up for you guys.

Rausch 05-01-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9648228)
lol

after shitting in front of another dude 4' away, I no longer have any issues poopping away from home base.

....standing in front of another dude whilst he's dumping is another story.

I'm ok with killing a man.

I don't think I could push one out in public though.

Nope.

I've consulted with myself and I'm sure of it.

I'm a no-go on the public grunt-n-push...

Phobia 05-01-2013 08:13 AM

I'll poop in front of anybody. Don't care. It's the wiping that gets to me. I can't do that in front of anybody.

luv 05-01-2013 08:17 AM

LMAO

There are five of us at work. Three male attorneys and two female support staff. One men's room and one ladies' room. Neither of us females are shy. Coffee works as a laxative of sorts on both of us, and we both drink it every morning. However, ours never smells like the men's do, and we have to walk past theirs to get to the break room. GAG!

Anyway, the story is complete BS.

luv 05-01-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9648188)
'Eh, on a side note, I hate public $#itting.

After my 6th grade year there was an "incident" and they removed all the $#itter doors.

Really?

Pissing is one thing but, really, come on, I need my alone squat time...

They're just looking forward to walking in on you.

tooge 05-01-2013 08:20 AM

When I poop in public, I try to make as big a splash as possible. I'm talkin the sound of dumping a sack of potatoes into a toilet while yelling out "mother of all that is not holy!"
Usually gets a chuckle or two, especially if I'm in the women's restroom.

Molitoth 05-01-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9648225)
I'm glad my wife doesn't poop. That's disgusting.

LMAO

Rausch 05-01-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9648248)
They're just looking forward to walking in on you.

Guy, if you want to gaze at my pecker it's cool. It's not much to dwell on. My wife will swear on it.

Hell, most of my weigh-in's in grade school were nude just so I could cut weight.

But squat time, man, that's when you need to go.

There are two times I want no man around: dumping or shooting a load...

Dartgod 05-01-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9648247)
However, ours never smells like the men's do, and we have to walk past theirs to get to the break room. GAG!

Riiiiight.

:fart:

Dayze 05-01-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9648239)
I'm ok with killing a man.

I don't think I could push one out in public though.

Nope.

I've consulted with myself and I'm sure of it.

I'm a no-go on the public grunt-n-push...

and there was no talking allowed.

....just awkward silence, sans the occasional 'plop' into the water, muffled grunts, and farts (with great accoustics).

Good Times.

Rausch 05-01-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9648240)
I'll poop in front of anybody. Don't care. It's the wiping that gets to me. I can't do that in front of anybody.

You are one sick, sick twisted ****...

ptlyon 05-01-2013 08:26 AM

"You've sunk my Battleshit!"