ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Rockefeller Dead!!...finally (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306732)

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 10:32 PM

YES! BLACKOP IS HERE!

Stand back the elastic waistband on this sucker is about to blow.

Eleazar 03-20-2017 10:39 PM

Why is this guy the devil, again? I'm behind on my reasons why CP hates billionaire philanthropists

Nickhead 03-20-2017 10:43 PM

it just means there are others to follow in daddy's footsteps. :D

BlackOp 03-20-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12791595)
YES! BLACKOP IS HERE!

Stand back the elastic waistband on this sucker is about to blow.

Well..I could go into how his father hijacked the medical system, created the AMA by bribing Ivy league schools with new wings and grants...the motive was to get away from natural based remedies and switch to chemical based medicine. It was the birth of "Big Pharma". It's ultimate motive was to control the sheep through monopolization of cures. Everyone like the current state of healthcare and the price of medicine?

Or how they financed the massive Nazi eugenics research project in Germany...

Or I could go on about how Carnegie and his plan to control the educational system. Rockefeller bought Encyclopedia Britannica...in order to edit out the parts of history they didn't wanted known. They wanted a very dumb society as it was easier to manipulate.

Is it any wonder that until about 15 years ago..nobody knew about the history of the Fed Reserve? It wasn't taught in school...only the internet brought to light.

**** him..I hope he is on fire right now.

BlackOp 03-20-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12791603)
Why is this guy the devil, again? I'm behind on my reasons why CP hates billionaire philanthropists

Philanthropy...ha. The only reason these ****s give money is for cover. It's headline fodder..pimped by the media they own. It paints the fraudulent impression of giving a ****.

This thing was EVIL...just blackness.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791608)
Well..I could go into how his father hijacked the medical system, created the AMA by bribing Ivy league schools with new wings and grants...the motive was to get away from natural based remedies and switch to chemical based medicine. It was the birth of "Big Pharma". It's ultimate motive was to control the sheep through monopolization of cures.

Or how they financed the massive Nazi eugenics research project in Germany...

Or I could go on about how Carnegie and his plan to control the educational system. Rockefeller bought Encyclopedia Britannica...in order to edit out the parts of history they didn't wanted known.

Is it any wonder that until about 15 years ago..nobody knew about the history of the Fed Reserve? It wasn't taught in school...

**** him..I hope he is on fire right now.

http://i.imgur.com/xoFHVrM.jpg

Eleazar 03-20-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791616)
Philanthropy...ha. The only reason these ****s give money is for cover. It's headline fodder..pimped by the media they own. It paints the fraudulent impression of giving a ****.

This thing was EVIL...just blackness.

So... why?

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12791622)
So... why?

Internet is your friend...if you have no idea who this evil POS was..at this stage of world events...then you obviously dont give a shit or are getting terrible/filtered news.

Either way...you SHOULD already know who and what this thing was.

Do you know about the CFR..and what it is?

Whats telling is the majority of articles about his death have disabled the comment section...when you see that..it means they're OWNED.

If you reference the link I posted..you can see a universal hatred for this slug of a human by the responses.

Eleazar 03-20-2017 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791624)
Internet is your friend...if you have no idea who this evil POS was..at this stage of world events...then you obviously dont give a shit or are getting terrible/filtered news.

Either way...you SHOULD already know who and what this thing was.

Some kind of Bond villain, ok LMAO

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 12791626)
Some kind of Bond villain, ok LMAO

Dont be stupid....you have no idea. Mr. Burns character is modeled off Rockefeller..sounds just like him...he has a long beak of a nose too. That wasn't an accident. It was art mimicking life...

This inst fiction...this guy is/was sinister.

Anyway..your ignorance wont, for a second, interrupt my celebration. I'm going to have a drink for you too...even though you dont understand why. :)

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:20 PM

Here he is bragging about conspiring against the best interests of the United States...and being a part of a secret cabal interested in a "one world".

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/m...s0jrnkwjl.jpeg

LoneWolf 03-20-2017 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791624)
Do you know about the CFR..and what it is?

I know what the Council of Foreign Relations is and what it is about. Do you?

If you state anything about a New World Order or One World Government, your crazier than a shit house rat.

BlackOp 03-20-2017 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12791637)
I know what the Council of Foreign Relations is and what it is about. Do you?

If you state anything about a New World Order or One World Government, your crazier than a shit house rat.

Go be an ignorant sheep in another thread...I wont, for a second, allow this sub-human be defended.

You dont know shit..I've read your dim-assed posts. You're a repeater..rote learner.

You are dangerous in your ignorance...and proud of your lack of knowledge. You are the model puppet they strove to create.

You cant separate CFR and NWO....it's their governing, hierarchical body.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791640)
Go be an ignorant sheep in another thread...I wont, for a second, allow this sub-human be defended.

You dont know shit..I've read you dim-assed posts. You're a repeater..rote learner.

You are dangerous in your ignorance...and proud of your lack of knowledge. You are the model puppet they strove to create.

You are beautiful to me.

teedubya 03-20-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 12791593)
He didnt belong to anything...he was merely an agent. My hatred for him transcends words.

Yes. Yes. Let the hate flow through you.