ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Too Bad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=306675)

threebag 03-17-2017 11:04 PM

Geno Smith love is like a first class ticket on the shit for brains express.

Lonewolf Ed 03-18-2017 01:31 AM

I am just glad Geno will be on someone else's IR roster. Poor guy is just so fragile. I admit, I was high on him watching some of his play in college, but I am not too proud to say I was wrong.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-18-2017 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 12788051)
That being said - a thousand LOL's to the people who wanted Geno first overall.

Yeah, choosing Smith was soooooooooooo much better.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-18-2017 09:05 AM

Geno, Clausen at 5, Marky Baywatch...stay away from CP YouTube highlight reel evaluated QBs

GloryDayz 03-18-2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 12788050)
I can't wait till we draft a first or second round QB this year. I genuinely think it's going to happen.

All we can do is hope that Clark's hearing our revolt and decides to, for once, defy the family creed.

J Diddy 03-18-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12787577)
Geno>>>Alex.

If Geno bombed, you could cut ties and draft a better prospect. With Alex, you're stuck with a middling albatross guaranteed to keep you in purgatory.

Why couldn't you cut ties with Alex and draft a better prospect? I'm sure that's what they would have done had Alex dropped Geno type numbers and played 3 games in the last 2 years.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-18-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 12788233)
Why couldn't you cut ties with Alex and draft a better prospect? I'm sure that's what they would have done had Alex dropped Geno type numbers and played 3 games in the last 2 years.

I'm glad you're sure, because I am not.

Andy is clearly another "ride and die" personality in the same mold as Peeholi. Hell, he's a god awful game day coach and his WCO variant sucks balls.

If Andy and Alex are tied at the hip( and I'm starting to REALLY hope that they are ), then the inevitable catastrophe/collapse in Smith's playing needs to get here sooner rather than later.

**** both of those clowns. And **** Reid for being another lazy-assed, paycheck-collecting head coach who won't develop a high-round QB prospect because it's "inconvenient" for him at this stage of his career.

I hated the hire of that fat one who sucks the penis from day one, and he has done nothing to change my outlook. The Chiefs organization/ownership are just completely lazy and unimaginative.

SAUTO 03-18-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12788396)

Andy is clearly another "ride and die" personality in the same mold as Peeholi. Hell, he's a god awful game day coach and his WCO variant sucks balls.

If Andy and Alex are tied at the hip( and I'm starting to REALLY hope that they are ), then the inevitable catastrophe/collapse in Smith's playing needs to get here sooner rather than later.

**** both of those clowns. And **** Reid for being another lazy-assed, paycheck-collecting head coach who won't develop a high-round QB prospect because it's "inconvenient" for him at this stage of his career.

I hated the hire of that fat one who sucks the penis from day one, and he has done nothing to change my outlook. The Chiefs organization/ownership are just completely lazy and unimaginative.

:shake:

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-18-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 12788397)
:shake:

Shake your head today all you please, but I absolutely, 1000% guarantee you that the passage of time will proclaim me correct.

lewdog 03-18-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 12788396)

Your football takes were better when you pretended not to care about the Chiefs.

Otter 03-18-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASS11 (Post 12787568)
He could flourish with the right coaching.

Would that be God to have to build up that dumpster fire geno who couldn't show maturity on national television on draft day because he wasn't getting his way? </br></br> He's a L-O-S-E-R!!!</br></br>Is "ASS11" goat boys latest attempt to weasel his way in thru the back door? I guess I get why you like a fellow loser goatsie.

RealSNR 03-18-2017 02:51 PM

Thank God we didn't draft Geno. We could have wound up with an ineffective QB whose defense and special teams has to do all the work to win games.

Bwana 03-18-2017 03:25 PM

https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-12-2015/9M3QUh.gif

LoneWolf 03-18-2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12788456)
Thank God we didn't draft Geno. We could have wound up with an ineffective QB whose defense and special teams has to do all the work to win games.

Do you think KC makes the playoffs last season with Geno at QB? What about the 2015 season?

HemiEd 03-18-2017 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12788537)
Do you think KC makes the playoffs last season with Geno at QB? What about the 2015 season?

Yeah for making the playoffs!!!!!!!!! At least it is something.