ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Stanzi is terrible (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=261925)

Ming the Merciless 07-30-2012 08:37 PM

Stanzi in 3 years

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A..._SrkzvP0u6AuJA

007 07-30-2012 08:37 PM

I can't stand Pearson. So glad we won't be seeing him on preseason games anymore.

Mr. Laz 07-30-2012 08:39 PM

Pretty sure pearson didnt call anyone 'garbage'

mlyonsd 07-30-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8779115)

When that is so terribly wrong it made me ROFL

Just Passin' By 07-30-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8779079)
At least according to Jayice Pearson and the hosts of the "Big Show". Jayice called him garbage and said its obvious Cassel is way better than Quinn who is way better than Stanzi and "was obvious from" camp that Stanzi couldn't be taken seriously as a replacement for Quinn let alone Cassel.

What gives I haven't seen any reports that are that bad about Stanzi and yet a former Chiefs Cornerback called him garbage and said we should get Garrard or Young instead. What gives? Any other reports he's looking that shaky?

We get the same thing with Patriots camp reports. I think dueling views are just a rite of camp for every team.

KcMizzou 07-30-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8779116)
I can't stand Pearson. So glad we won't be seeing him on preseason games anymore.

He annoys me too.

BillSelfsTrophycase 07-30-2012 08:42 PM

Call me when Stanzi throws a pick on a screen pass

Deberg_1990 07-30-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8779082)
Who is Jayice Pearson?

Warren Moon is his biggest fan.

Dave Lane 07-30-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Not Gettin' It (Post 8779128)
We get the same thing with Patriots camp reports. I think dueling views are just a rite of camp for every team.

I hope you are right. I'd been hearing good things from camp reports but thought maybe the closed practices were that bad.

Shaid 07-30-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8779082)
Who is Jayice Pearson?

Doesn't he team up with Trent Green on some of the pre-season games?

Shaid 07-30-2012 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 8779116)

ah, well there you go.

Deberg_1990 07-30-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8779135)
Warren Moon is his biggest fan.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/7...city-chiefs-by

"Pearson had to be one of the worst DBs in memory for me. He clearly was an asset for the opposing offenses. There were the countless games against the Broncos. Once during a game when the mike was at the field level you heard John Elway basically call out 24...24....24 and he went right at JC for a big play. I remember the Houston game, who could forget forget the run and shoot with Warren Moon. Pearson was responsible for the slot receiver Hayward Jeffries. He had 245 yards against Pearson. Anyone who gives up that kind of yardage cannot be considered a great.

I could never figure out why a guy like Pearson continued to be put on the field, especially with such a good defensive mind like Schottenheimer. Oh well here is to saying that #24 Pearson should not be considered for the ring of honor anytime soon." TG- in Marina Del Rey

"Jaycie Pearson was the worst Chief to ever wear #24. There is a NFL films video of John Elway saying, "whenever he would come to the line of scrimage against the Chiefs - his first read was to look for #24, because whoever #24 was covering he know he was going to throw the ball to that receiver. If anyone watched the Chiefs during this era knows JC Pearson was the worst defensive back the Chiefs ever put on the field. He was so bad my brothers (who are Cowboys fans) and I would compare him to Ron Francis #38 who was the Cowboys worst defensive back ever.

Also, I find it extremely difficult to listen to JC commentate NFL games, especially Chiefs games, and tell the listener how it used to be on the field when he played - and give advise. Please - when he talks I just cringe. He doesn't know what he is talking about because he was a terrible player and should have never been on the field. As a matter of fact, when he went to play for the Vikings I could not believe my eyes - another team wants this guy - there is no way." -Mark from Sacramento

ROFL

DeezNutz 07-30-2012 08:51 PM

Yeah, we can only hope that the Chiefs would have the foresight to invest a second-round pick in a QB.

The stupid is impressive.

Just Passin' By 07-30-2012 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 8779136)
I hope you are right. I'd been hearing good things from camp reports but thought maybe the closed practices were that bad.

I don't take any opinions very seriously in the camps. I read for stats and wait for video. All the editorials about who's struggling and who isn't can wait for the preseason games to sort out, IMO.

BoneKrusher 07-30-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillSelfsTrophycase (Post 8779133)
Call me when Stanzi throws a pick on a screen pass

This^