ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Two Things Irking You Right Now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287287)

Easy 6 10-08-2014 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10995233)
Holy shit. Hope you're good now...

Missed nearly two months of work, it was some real crap... all good now, still have excellent sight in my right eye. They were surprised by that.

ThaVirus 10-08-2014 07:09 PM

Wish I could find a decent job and get my career started. I've been working a shitty restaurant job for the longest time. Only workingg 20 hours a week and still saving hundreds every month. I can't wait to get this ball rolling and start making some real money but, at this point in time, I'm just not sure when I'll get that chance.

There are some other things but all extremely minor in comparison to the job situation. My life is relatively stress-free and for that I'm thankful.

Frosty 10-08-2014 07:10 PM

My grandpa had shingles for over a year. It almost killed him. My mom had them before that on her head like Easy 6 and had the same issues he did.

Now that I'm 50, I'd like to get the shingles vaccine but it's unclear if the insurance will pay for it and I guess it's pretty expensive.

As for irksome things -

I have a son who is a sophomore in college and another that is a senior in high school, so we are doing the college application thing. Holy shit - this stuff is expensive. :eek:

ChiefRocka 10-08-2014 07:13 PM

just took a deer shit

canker sore under the tongue

Hoover 10-08-2014 07:15 PM

1. why am I the only one at the office working my ass off?
2. why do I feel like I'm also doing 75% of the house work

#mylife****ingsucks

seclark 10-08-2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 10995292)
1. why am I the only one at the office working my ass off?
2. why do I feel like I'm also doing 75% of the house work

#mylife****ingsucks

easy 6 will give you a cat.
sec

Frosty 10-08-2014 07:21 PM

As part of the college looking thing, we are driving down to Palo Alto this weekend to visit Stanford. 1100 miles one way.

That's going to be fun. :rolleyes:

Easy 6 10-08-2014 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10995278)
My grandpa had shingles for over a year. It almost killed him. My mom had them before that on her head like Easy 6 and had the same issues he did.

Now that I'm 50, I'd like to get the shingles vaccine but it's unclear if the insurance will pay for it and I guess it's pretty expensive.

As for irksome things -

I have a son who is a sophomore in college and another that is a senior in high school, so we are doing the college application thing. Holy shit - this stuff is expensive. :eek:

If your mom still has sensitivity issues, tell her to pin prick a liquid vitamin E capsule and rub it on the affected area.

Its not a cure all but really helps with the itchiness and sunlight sensitivity.

Iconic 10-08-2014 07:23 PM

1. Chemistry and its time consuming labs.
2. My professor, for making me take an exam on these time consuming labs.

Frosty 10-08-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10995301)
If your mom still has sensitivity issues, tell her to pin prick a liquid vitamin E capsule and rub it on the affected area.

Its not a cure all but really helps with the itchiness and sunlight sensitivity.

I'm not sure if she is or not but will mention it. Thanks.

Easy 6 10-08-2014 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 10995296)
easy 6 will give you a cat.
sec

LMAO want to sooo bad, but I just cant... she's such a lovey little thing.

ThaVirus 10-08-2014 07:26 PM

Health care is pretty expensive. I got my first taste this past weekend.

Got a terrible case of, what turned out to be, tonsillitis. I wanted to let my body deal with it on its own but I had an important birthday dinner to attend and was unsure of whether it was strep or not. I ended up visiting a Centra Care, sans insurance, and the lady told me it'd be $209 just for the visit alone!

After seeing the doctor for about 6 minutes total and a strep test I walked out with a $385 bill. Gotta love it.

Frosty 10-08-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10995306)
LMAO want to sooo bad, but I just cant... she's such a lovey little thing.

We have a covered box and one of my cats will sit in there and just scratch away at the side of the box and then leave everything uncovered. Supposedly if a cat doesn't cover his poo, it is a statement that he is the top cat but with him, I think he's just dumb.

Easy 6 10-08-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10995315)
We have a covered box and one of my cats will sit in there and just scratch away at the side of the box and then leave everything uncovered. Supposedly if a cat doesn't cover his poo, it is a statement that he is the top cat but with him, I think he's just dumb.

So glad to hear I'm not alone with this.

Yeah, sounds like we both just have really stupid cats.

"I got what I deserve I'm reaping what I sow!!!"

RunKC 10-08-2014 07:32 PM

My dog somehow jammed the cabinet door open and ate ALL of the trash that includes raw meat, hard plastic and banana peels.

I'm furious