ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Crying kids at restaurants (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315557)

Bufkin 05-27-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 13571124)
Kids cry sometimes. What are the parents supposed to do just never go anywhere? If you wanted a peaceful breakfast, you should have made it yourself and ate at home.

Absolutely. When you have multiple kids in a short time frame, you revoke your public entertainment card for at least a few years. Don’t ruin other people’s enjoyment because you think it’s permissible to introduce your shitstain children to the entire world.

tooge 05-27-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13571125)
Well, at least it isn't the saddest thread he's made.

And yet, you clicked on it. I’d suggest you don’t read anything else I post.

KCUnited 05-27-2018 08:54 AM

I'll raise you shouting millennials with no self awareness squatting at brunch spots.

Flying High D 05-27-2018 08:55 AM

Should of made the dad cry.

tooge 05-27-2018 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 13571144)
Absolutely. When you have multiple kids in a short time frame, you revoke your public entertainment card for at least a few years. Don’t ruin other people’s enjoyment because you think it’s permissible to introduce your shitstain children to the entire world.

You guys are missing my point. I think it is great that people take their kids out in public to restaurants and movies and other venues. I just think it would be considerate of others if when their kids are missed behaving that they would take them outside for a few minutes until they stop that is all

threebag 05-27-2018 08:57 AM

Who goes out on a Sunday morning for a quiet breakfast? Come' on, man

Should have just stayed home and tried to choke out your mattress snake

LoneWolf 05-27-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 13571144)

Yet another post proving you’re a dumb ****.

Everyone on CP is aware of your stupidity. There’s no reason to continue reminding us.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-27-2018 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 13571158)
Who goes out on a Sunday morning for a quiet breakfast? Come' on, man

Should have just stayed home and tried to choke out your mattress snake

Especially Big Seabiscuit

New World Order 05-27-2018 08:59 AM

With kids it's not so much the kid but the parent. Kids are going to cry, act-up, and do stupid things. But it's the parents that never discipline the kid when they do these things that get on my nerves.

Last flight I took this kid kept making the most god awful screaming noise and the mom kept trying to make him laugh. Never once did she correct him.

The Franchise 05-27-2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13571156)
You guys are missing my point. I think it is great that people take their kids out in public to restaurants and movies and other venues. I just think it would be considerate of others if when their kids are missed behaving that they would take them outside for a few minutes until they stop that is all

I always hate when my kids are missed behaving.

SAUTO 05-27-2018 09:07 AM

Swing and a missed behaving.

patteeu 05-27-2018 09:12 AM

If you go to a more upscale place, you won't have this problem as much. Instead, you chose a cheap, family-friendly place.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-27-2018 09:15 AM

cook your own food, idiot.

patteeu 05-27-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13571156)

That's probably fair. Some people are super sensitive to any commotion by other people's kids. Some families are super insensitive no matter how great the commotion their own kids cause.

srvy 05-27-2018 09:18 AM

I like a breakfast spot with counter seating. If your alone its the best option because families never set up to a counter.