ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs BUT they said Alex Smith can't make reads!?? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307779)

TimBone 05-18-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 12879923)
Those calling him a troll are very likely wrong.. and only doing so now to push that premise as an excuse or catalyst for justifying his forum removal.

lol....oh, shutup. There's not been a single mention in the mod forum about taking action against Tiger for these shenanigans.

However, personally, I do think this thread is stupid enough to belong in the Romper Room.

SAUTO 05-18-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12880009)
lol....oh, shutup. There's not been a single mention in the mod forum about taking action against Tiger for these shenanigans.

However, personally, I do think this thread is stupid enough to belong in the Romper Room.

I agree.

Shit even when he's been reported the vote hasn't really been close. People choose the stupidest shit to report.

And I think I explained it pretty well last night. It's hard to ding (At least for me) someone who is really a fan. And these guys are obviously either Alex and his wife or their biggest fans.

But they are getting to the point where it seems like they are just trolling to troll.

SAUTO 05-18-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12879994)
You guys here to censor?

I provide the facts. The people who don't like it consider it 'trolling'. Supporting a 12-4 QB with 6 straight winning seasons is now considered 'trolling'..why, because he doesn't have a cannon arm?

This place is disease infested with stupid.

I'm not sure you know what facts are

RealSNR 05-18-2017 04:58 PM

Tiger still thinks he's being censored LMAO

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-18-2017 05:18 PM

I'm being flexed at. They're coming at me bruhhh

Sandy Vagina 05-18-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TigerUppercut (Post 12880084)

Yeah, just cut it back a bit, at least... if you really want to stay. Ultimately, a way will be found.. eventually though.

RealSNR 05-18-2017 05:29 PM

Quote:

They've unequivocally said, "No, we're not rompering or banning you." The new mods have NEVER even slightly said, "Well...maaaaaybeee.... IF this keeps up, we might..."

They're just as much about your freedom to spout shit like a ****ing reerun as the last mod crew. The only difference now is they're also all about Clay's right to do the same thing (within reason). And if you actually believed in honest debate (at least that's what you claim) you would be totally down with that 100%.

So please keep up the Alex dipshittery. When your boyfriend finally meets his demise we can laugh at you and relish in your misery. That's worth waiting an entire year.

Mr. Plow 05-18-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

LMAOLMAO

Ming the Merciless 05-18-2017 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12879558)
To me it's not about the player - it's about the shift in mindset that will eventually allow us to get the player we need...

this is the best way I have heard it explained...

100% this. right here.

Once you understand this ...you understand the mind of a chiefs fan.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-18-2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 12879124)
Once again you fail.

Only Dan Marino and Phillip Rivers from your list can be considered franchise QB's.

Marino didn't win a Super Bowl primarily because he played on bad teams with no defense/running game. Rivers other than his first two seasons as a starting QB has been in a similar situation, having to carry talent-deficient teams with no defense/running game.

Put Dan Marino or Phillip Rivers on some of the teams that Alex Smith has had the luxury of playing for with the 49ers and Chiefs and they would have won multiple Super Bowls.

This further proves how much of a liability Bubble Screen Alex Smith is.

Well done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12879342)
My favorite Tiger prediction was him telling us that's dorsey won't draft a QB from the "awful" 2017 class and then Dorsey trading up to the top 10 to get Mahomes.

Good times

At this time, I would like to remind Tigger that the Chiefs have drafted Smith's replacement and we will commence the Mahomes era in 2018.

WITHOUT exception.

Thanks!

TigeRRUppeRRcut 05-20-2017 02:39 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_UbABXc6gHU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>