ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Rolando McClain might be cut (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267169)

RNR 04-05-2013 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9559630)
Yes actually. Most of our starters have been drafted by the Chiefs. The Raiders only have one player still on their roster that was drafted within the last 10 years.

How is that been working out for you?

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Yes actually. Most of our starters have been drafted by the Chiefs. The Raiders only have one player still on their roster that was drafted within the last 10 years.

And that equated to how many playoff wins and superbowls since people were walking with boom boxes on their shoulders?

How has that worked out?

Please do tell how superior your team is to mine and how mine has done everything wrong since day 1 yet they have more total wins vs the NFL, 3 times the superbowls and god only knows how many more playoff wins...

Please do tell

Mother****erJones 04-05-2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9559634)

Not too good :facepalm:

penbrook 04-05-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

Its been working out fairly good. All 6 of our pro bowlers were drafted by the Chiefs. How many pro bowlers did you have.

Now that we have a legit qb were taking it all.

Cephalic Trauma 04-05-2013 03:01 PM

Quote:

I think we have a solid roster going into next year, and we still have a good core. We don't have Romeo/Daboll to **** it up.

You?

Oh right, you have "Reggie".

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Chiefs won 2 games this year... How many players should ACTUALLY be on this team this year... Oh I know, it's all Cassels fault....

Cassel is going to expose how weak the Chiefs actually were last year, watch and see

Mother****erJones 04-05-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9559648)
Chiefs won 2 games this year... How many players should ACTUALLY be on this team this year... Oh I know, it's all Cassels fault....

Cassel is going to expose how weak the Chiefs actually were last year, watch and see

:facepalm: It was Cassel and coaching staff incompetence. Actually, we've been exposing how weak Cassel was.

penbrook 04-05-2013 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9559648)

Actually believe it or not it was mostly our qbs fault mixed in with terrible coaching.

R8RFAN 04-05-2013 03:05 PM

Bottom line is the Chiefs and the Raiders are currently SHIT and will remain SHIT until proven otherwise but to keep rehashing the same ole same ole shit.. Salary cap blah blah blah, Overpaid players blah blah blah , stupid trades blah blah blah when your team has had less success than the one you are spewing about is stupid....

You live in a glass house, you have nothing to talk shit about the Raiders... NADA

RNR 04-05-2013 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9559641)
Its been working out fairly good. All 6 of our pro bowlers were drafted by the Chiefs. How many pro bowlers did you have.

Now that we have a legit qb were taking it all.

Whatever scooter a Raiders fan and a Chiefs fan talking trash to each other only draws laughter from most every other teams fans. One more question though. How have your pro bowlers faired against Oakland? Where were you in 2006? If you were at Arrowhead you saw the last game KC beat Oakland at home~

Mother****erJones 04-05-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9559668)
Bottom line is the Chiefs and the Raiders are currently SHIT and will remain SHIT until proven otherwise but to keep rehashing the same ole same ole shit.. Salary cap blah blah blah, Overpaid players blah blah blah , stupid trades blah blah blah when your team has had less success than the one you are spewing about is stupid....

You live in a glass house, you have nothing to talk shit about the Raiders... NADA

You likewise.

Cephalic Trauma 04-05-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9559668)

Oakland is a shithole and their fans are convicts.

Boom.

Mother****erJones 04-05-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9559680)
Oakland is a shithole and their fans are convicts.

I mean Boom.

FYP

http://images.watoday.com.au/2012/12...l2-620x349.jpg

RNR 04-05-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9559654)
:facepalm: It was Cassel and coaching staff incompetence. Actually, we've been exposing how weak Cassel was.

When talking to fans like you that don't go stupid I will hold a conversation. In all honesty I do think KC has some pretty solid building blocks in place~

penbrook 04-05-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNR (Post 9559688)
When talking to fans like you that don't go stupid I will hold a conversation. In all honesty I do think KC has some pretty solid building blocks in place~

Than in your opinion what positions do you think the Chiefs need to improve on