ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official College Football week of 10/25 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=195075)

kstater 10-25-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5150846)
10 pounds over 2 inches in 4 years. That post confirms that you have no perspective. plus Bradford is 6"5. How many balls have been batted down for our team lately?

I can almost guarantee you that when the combine rolls around, he'll be 6'3".

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-25-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5150846)
10 pounds over 2 inches in 4 years. That post confirms that you have no perspective. plus Bradford is 6"5. How many balls have been batted down for our team lately?

Actually, Bradford would have to gain about 15 pounds, and even then he's going to be of a similar build to a QB who was knocked for a lack of size coming out.

Secondly, stop jerking off in the OU media guide. Bradford is not 6'5"

Finally, homer, it still doesn't address the fact that Bradford doesn't have to read a defense in that system, takes no snaps from under center, makes no difficult throws, and lack the arm strength of Aaron Rodgers, who had a good, but not great, arm.

So, other than trying to obfuscate the entire argument about Bradford vs. Stafford into a diversion about the size of Aaron Rodgers, which still doesn't hold up, you're completely <del>right</del> ****ing reeruned.

58-4ever 10-25-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5150841)
First of all, dumbass, Bradford is 20. Secondly, Rogers was that size coming out of Cal 3 1/2 years ago.

OK, he is ten days from being 21, plus you are making my point for me dumbass. He is extremely poised for such a young age.

eazyb81 10-25-2008 04:24 PM

Damn, OSU might win this one.

kcxiv 10-25-2008 04:25 PM

Shit, the kicker from Fresno State kicked a 58 yard field goal with 2 seconds left to win the game. Longest in team history.

58-4ever 10-25-2008 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5150855)
Actually, Bradford would have to gain about 15 pounds, and even then he's going to be of a similar build to a QB who was knocked for a lack of size coming out.

Finally, homer, it still doesn't address the fact that Bradford doesn't have to read a defense in that system, takes no snaps from under center, makes no difficult throws, and lack the arm strength of Aaron Rodgers, who had a good, but not great, arm.

So, other than trying to obfuscate the entire argument about Bradford vs. Stafford into a diversion about the size of Aaron Rodgers, which still doesn't hold up, you're completely <del>right</del> ****ing reeruned.

You were the one that brought up Rogers. I think Bradford or Stafford would be good prospects dumbass. and if you've watched any games, he takes tons of snaps under center.

BTW, how many snaps does Brady take under center old school?

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-25-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5150856)
OK, he is ten days from being 21, plus you are making my point for me dumbass. He is extremely poised for such a young age.

How can you measure someone's poise when they are making high school football throws in a system where they are pressured as much as Homer Simpson at the Springfield Power Plant?

58-4ever 10-25-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5150855)

And it was the national media that said bradford was 6"5. whether he is 6"5 or 6"4, what's the f'n difference?

eazyb81 10-25-2008 04:28 PM

God, the South just completely owns the North. It's so embarrassing.

The Big 12 South is easily the best division in college football.

chiefs1111 10-25-2008 04:28 PM

touchdown UGA on a Staford QB draw

Reerun_KC 10-25-2008 04:29 PM

Stafford is a stud!

58-4ever 10-25-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 5150873)
How can you measure someone's poise when they are making high school football throws in a system where they are pressured as much as Homer Simpson at the Springfield Power Plant?

poise is standing in the pocket taking a hit.... don't you think you've seen that... maybe you are just not educated....that's what I think

kstater 10-25-2008 04:29 PM

I don't think the OSU QB realized it was 4th down.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-25-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5150869)
You were the one that brought up Rogers. I think Bradford or Stafford would be good prospects dumbass. and if you've watched any games, he takes tons of snaps under center.

BTW, how many snaps does Brady take under center old school?

Stupid ****:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=239

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5150799)
Aaron Rogers has skills Sam Bradford doesn't?

milkman 10-25-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever (Post 5150856)

Poised?

The only time he had to make plays under any kind of pressure, he shit his pants.