ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Reid interested in Alex Smith... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269575)

RealSNR 02-03-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9374464)
It also makes a hell of a lot more sense to pick people around the area they deserve to be picked, not just when they come out in a draft class that resembles the David Carr and Joey Harrington qb class

You're dumber than Black Bob.

Go kill yourself

HotCarl 02-03-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9374468)
You're dumber than Black Bob.

Go kill yourself

That is what I thought, the last refuge of someone who can't refute points on their merits. There is no need to become hostile. We could agree to disagree, at least I could.

RealSNR 02-03-2013 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9374467)
If you think the worst team in Chiefs franchise history, one of the worst teams in recent memory in the NFL, is just a rookie QB away from contending... I don't know what to tell you. This isn't Madden

This is the modern NFL, dude.

If you have a QB and a head coach, and a small semblance of talent scattered throughout the roster, you can go to the playoffs.

That's EXACTLY what we have. Teams no longer need to be loaded everywhere to be good.

And are you going to honestly tell me that a real QB plus a real head coach plus the pass rushers we have, the star RB we have, and the offensive line we have isn't enough to win in THIS sad **** of a division we call the AFC West?

RealSNR 02-03-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9374477)
That is what I thought, the last refuge of someone who can't refute points on their merits. There is no need to become hostile. We could agree to disagree, at least I could.

I don't negotiate with terrorists and I don't grant intellectual respect to ****ing reeruns that don't know their draft history or have a very good grasp of what the 2013 draft class is all about.

HotCarl 02-03-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9374478)
This is the modern NFL, dude.

If you have a QB and a head coach, and a small semblance of talent scattered throughout the roster, you can go to the playoffs.

That's EXACTLY what we have. Teams no longer need to be loaded everywhere to be good.

And are you going to honestly tell me that a real QB plus a real head coach plus the pass rushers we have, the star RB we have, and the offensive line we have isn't enough to win in THIS sad **** of a division we call the AFC West?

I'm not in this to get bounced from a wild card game. Scott Pioli can do that. I'm about winning championships.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-03-2013 12:24 PM

Denver are frauds right Hot Carl?

RealSNR 02-03-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9374481)
I'm not in this to get bounced from a wild card game. Scott ***** can do that. I'm about winning championships.

You'll need a QB to win championships, buddy.

And Alex Smith doesn't count.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-03-2013 12:27 PM

Drafting a guy like Geno gives us a good chance at a decade window at a championship, but let's let Albert walk and stay status quo as a team and sign another castoff QB.

HotCarl 02-03-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9374486)
You'll need a QB to win championships, buddy.

And Alex Smith doesn't count.

And you're trying to say the Dan Marino model is all we need, but without Dan Marino. Good luck with that.

R8RFAN 02-03-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9374477)

He is a pretty good ol boy Hotcarl, he will just get pissy on you real quick.. I just slap his ass around for a few minutes and he puts a sock in it. :thumb:

HotCarl 02-03-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9374504)
He is a pretty good ol boy Hotcarl, he will just get pissy on you real quick.. I just slap his ass around for a few minutes and he puts a sock in it. :thumb:

When I slap him around he seems to get turned on, I'd better stop it.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-03-2013 12:32 PM

Reighters answer my damn question in the Super Bowl Q and A thread dammit

R8RFAN 02-03-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HotCarl (Post 9374508)
When I slap him around he seems to get turned on, I'd better stop it.

He does appear to get aroused, maybe he just leaves to rub one out then comes back

R8RFAN 02-03-2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9374510)
Reighters answer my damn question in the Super Bowl Q and A thread dammit

Oakland won more playoff games that year than KC has since the 70's

Pasta Little Brioni 02-03-2013 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9374519)
Oakland won more playoff games that year than KC has since the 70's

That wasn't the question ROFL Answer it!!