ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tony Romo rumor (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305387)

Garcia Bronco 02-04-2017 10:52 PM

Romo will get cut or Dallas can eat it. It is u likely someone will trade for him.

TribalElder 02-04-2017 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 12727096)
Romo will get cut or Dallas can eat it. It is u likely someone will trade for him.

I'm waiting for Elway to buy romo so we can quit hearing about romo to KC

Pasta Little Brioni 02-05-2017 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 12727100)
I'm waiting for Elway to buy romo so we can quit hearing about romo to KC

He got him for a used vintage Dodge Dart fresh from Elway motors

TribalElder 02-05-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12727239)
He got him for a used vintage Dodge Dart fresh from Elway motors

ROFL

Both were broke down a bit

Even swap

dj56dt58 02-05-2017 10:49 AM

Tyreek would have a monster year with Romo throwing him the ball

Marcellus 02-05-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12726937)
Oh, for ****s sake. I'm by no means an Alex fan, but the hate some of you have for him prevents you from having any sort of credibility regarding any discussion of him.

Kap wasn't just not ripping him. He was going out of his way to say that Alex was a great team mate after the benching.

Your Alex hate had you talking straight from your ass. Nothing more, nothing less.

Plenty of reasons at this point to bag on Alex Smith, but his attitude, desire, and willingness to be a team guy are not reasons to.

That's actually his strength. Always has been.

His play is where the issue lies. Plain and simple.

Marcellus 02-05-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 12727435)
Tyreek would have a monster 3 weeks with Romo throwing him the ball, then Romo would get hurt

FYP

TimBone 02-05-2017 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12727446)
Plenty of reasons at this point to bag on Alex Smith, but his attitude, desire, and willingness to be a team guy are not reasons to.

That's actually his strength. Always has been.

His play is where the issue lies. Plain and simple.

I 100% agree.

BigCatDaddy's post is exactly why it's pointless to have any Alex discussion in this forum. People have chosen their side, and their feelings won't allow them to have a logical discussion.

BigCatDaddy 02-05-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 12727456)
I 100% agree.

BigCatDaddy's post is exactly why it's pointless to have any Alex discussion in this forum. People have chosen their side, and their feelings won't allow them to have a logical discussion.

I don't think he is a whiney ass, but "All I did to lose my job is get a concussion" speaks volumes. Of course personally I might be the biggest proponentof personal responsibility one may ever meet.

Nickhead 02-05-2017 01:26 PM

the only thing i want to know at this point: why are we hoping for a second straight qb that lost his job due to injury? :D

(did they really, or was that simply the excuse)

Rasputin 02-05-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 12727711)
the only thing i want to know at this point: why are we hoping for a second straight qb that lost his job due to injury? :D

(did they really, or was that simply the excuse)

I'm not hoping, I detest this idea.

Mr. Laz 02-05-2017 02:10 PM

Romo would be dead in our offense, behind our line.

Not to mention that Romo is not the kind of QB that Reid wants.

Romo is a reckless gunslinger who is too fragile to run around like Reid wants/needs him to

No read option, need an Oline that can keep him clean like Montana. One good shot and he's done.

The Rick 02-05-2017 03:14 PM

Know how Super Bowls tend to have storylines, almost as if by fate? I can see Dallas advancing next year, now that they've tasted the playoffs. Imagine the scenario where Romo comes to KC and leads us there too, setting up a revenge matchup against his old team. The press would go nuts.

King_Chief_Fan 02-05-2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12727773)

Romo is a reckless gunslinger who is too fragile to run around like Reid wants/needs him to

No read option, need an Oline that can keep him clean like Montana. One good shot and he's done.

/thread

BossChief 02-05-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 12727773)

That's just stupid.

Romo is far from a "reckless gunslinger".

In the last 8 seasons, he's thrown more than 10 picks ONCE.

He's also had 7 out of 8 healthy seasons with 26 or more TDs.

KC would have beaten Pittsburgh by multiple scores with a healthy Romo instead of Smith.