ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

keg in kc 02-15-2009 09:54 PM

One thing we learned tonight is that knox is about 1000x better than Kozlov. If that was some kind of audition for him, to see how he'd do in a main event spot, he was fine. He didn't shit the bed.

keg in kc 02-15-2009 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5495288)
Wait so did Shawn win?

Yeah, I'm hoping the feud is over. If JBL comes out tomorrow night and starts to bitch about Whisper hitting him...

Mecca 02-15-2009 09:55 PM

Mike Knox is always going to have a spot because for a guy his size he bumps pretty well.

Mecca 02-15-2009 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5495297)
Yeah, I'm hoping the feud is over. If JBL comes out tomorrow night and starts to bitch about Whisper hitting him...

They have to end it right, I seriously doubt Shawn Michaels wants to wrestle JBL at Mania.

Ultra Peanut 02-15-2009 09:56 PM

Seriously, once he got into the match Edge pulled out as gritty and gutty a win as Cena or HHH could have ever hoped for. He took like six different finishers from Rey Rey before winning. Of course, he's a heel, so it's not a credit to his character, but still.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5495288)
Wait so did Shawn win?

Thankfully, yes.

Hopefully that means JBL slowly shutting it down and moving back into a color role, which he excelled in. Maybe he can either replace or at least speak over Lawler on Raw.

keg in kc 02-15-2009 09:57 PM

So it looks like they're doing the entire build for wrestlemania, with the exception of Jericho and maybe the Hardy's, on TV over the next month and a half. 'cause I didn't get anything out of tonight's show.

keg in kc 02-15-2009 09:59 PM

(Well, and orton versus the McMahons, which I think still has to be HHH)

Ultra Peanut 02-15-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 5495308)
So it looks like they're doing the entire build for wrestlemania, with the exception of Jericho and maybe the Hardy's, on TV over the next month and a half. 'cause I didn't get anything out of tonight's show.

They basically did that last year, though, and it did pretty well.

Ultra Peanut 02-15-2009 10:02 PM

Edge's belt situation reminds me of:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35bcis8.png

BigRock 02-15-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 5495087)
Santino Marella: i recently had a makeover so no more unibrow, i am now modeling on the side

THAT IS BULLSHIT

With the way JBL kept looking at Shawn's wife, I wanted him to win because then he could come out on Raw and offer to pay Shawn all his money if JBL got a night with Mrs. HBK.

Shawn would be all conflicted, not just by his wedding vows, but his religion and such. They could stretch it out a few weeks. And then right as Shawn is about to superkick JBL as a means of saying no, his wife would grab the microphone and agree to it. Shawn would be like ACK GOD NO and fall to his knees in tears while Rebecca got in JBL's limo and it drove off.

But then they'd pull a switcheroo and JBL would end up banging Goldust. I don't know how that draws any money, but it would be grand.

unothadeal 02-15-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRock (Post 5495422)
THAT IS BULLSHIT

With the way JBL kept looking at Shawn's wife, I wanted him to win because then he could come out on Raw and offer to pay Shawn all his money if JBL got a night with Mrs. HBK.

Shawn would be all conflicted, not just by his wedding vows, but his religion and such. They could stretch it out a few weeks. And then right as Shawn is about to superkick JBL as a means of saying no, his wife would grab the microphone and agree to it. Shawn would be like ACK GOD NO and fall to his knees in tears while Rebecca got in JBL's limo and it drove off.

But then they'd pull a switcheroo and JBL would end up banging Goldust. I don't know how that draws any money, but it would be grand.

That's a WWF Attitude storyline, sir.

unothadeal 02-15-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 5495302)
Hopefully that means JBL slowly shutting it down and moving back into a color role, which he excelled in. Maybe he can either replace or at least speak over Lawler on Raw.

I thought he sucked at commentating.

keg in kc 02-15-2009 10:50 PM

It took a long time for JBL to grow on me on the mic, but I liked him before he got back into the ring.

Apparently a dark match has been announced for tomorrow night, with HHH/Cena/Michaels against Legacy.

Probably doesn't mean anything.

Ultra Peanut 02-15-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unothadeal (Post 5495446)
I thought he sucked at commentating.

You have anti-taste.

keg in kc 02-15-2009 10:58 PM

I wonder if Stephanie leaving the arena to go to the hospital with shane is going to be their storyline reason for edge being allowed to wrestle in the main event.