ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Does this Chiefs team have a good chance to win the SuperBowl? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=304148)

Anyong Bluth 01-13-2017 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 12680829)
It's the most confident I have felt about a Chiefs team since I have been a fan. I feel like the stars are aligning for a classic night Sunday.

As long as these stars don't shine Sunday night then the everyone around here should be able to celebrate the outcome!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...eec1f00764.jpg

Simply Red 01-14-2017 12:19 AM

we'll be fine.

crazycoffey 01-14-2017 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 12680735)
best chance we have had since Montana.

Yup

rabblerouser 01-14-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN (Post 12591083)
I really believe that part of Clark's deal with Goodell last year when we gave up a home game to play in London was a chance to play in a Superbowl. Getting that call in Denver to force overtime confirms it. This is our best chance to get another Lombardi trophy.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Combine that with how weak the AFC is this year, then I believe that this year is our "window". A Gronk - less Pats team...

They have to take advantage of this #2 seed. This is it. The time is now. There is no "next year". Just win 3 games in a row. That's all. They can do that.

rabblerouser 01-14-2017 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12680627)
Without a doubt. Best team in NFL this year. They will win the remaining 3 games by double digits. It's not even debatable. Go chiefs.

YES!!

splatbass 01-14-2017 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN (Post 12591083)
I really believe that part of Clark's deal with Goodell last year when we gave up a home game to play in London was a chance to play in a Superbowl. Getting that call in Denver to force overtime confirms it. This is our best chance to get another Lombardi trophy.

Your tinfoil hat is way too tight. This is absurd and insane. I'm surprised you are capable of using a computer.

And who the hell would want a SB win tainted by cheating (other than Patriots fans)?

rabblerouser 01-14-2017 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12681161)
Your tinfoil hat is way too tight. This is absurd and insane. I'm surprised you are capable of using a computer.

And who the hell would want a SB win tainted by cheating (other than Patriots fans)?

It's not cheating.

That's how the NFL works. We're all adults here. We know that billionaires don't leave the results of their multi-billion dollar industry in the hands of barely literate 22 year Olds who wouldn't know how to spell their own names if it weren't stenciled above their lockers. We don't have to pretend that Santa Claus isn't grandpa in a big red suit...

splatbass 01-14-2017 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12681170)
It's not cheating.

That's how the NFL works. We're all adults here. We know that billionaires don't leave the results of their multi-billion dollar industry in the hands of barely literate 22 year Olds who wouldn't know how to spell their own names if it weren't stenciled above their lockers. We don't have to pretend that Santa Claus isn't grandpa in a big red suit...

Some of us are adults here, but others believe that Clark Hunt made a deal with Goodell to get a SB. This is ridiculous shit. Only a child would believe this. Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too? How about the Tooth Fairy? They are as likely to exist as a deal to give the Chiefs a SB.

Goodell did not give Hunt a SB for playing a home game in London. There were 4 games in London last year, 8 teams. He can't give every team a SB for playing in London. It is beyond possibility. It is beyond reason.

rabblerouser 01-14-2017 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12681176)
Some of us are adults here, but others believe that Clark Hunt made a deal with Goodell to get a SB. This is ridiculous shit. Only a child would believe this. Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too? How about the Tooth Fairy? They are as likely to exist as a deal to give the Chiefs a SB.

Goodell did not give Hunt a SB for playing a home game in London. There were 4 games in London last year, 8 teams. He can't give every team a SB for playing in London. It is beyond possibility.

ROFL

Yeah, bro. Some of us are okay with taking things out of the box and looking behind the mechanisms.

You're the type of person who keeps everything nice and neat in their little box. Your political views reflect that. You don't like anything that challenges what you already believe to be true.

You're the exact opposite of 'open-minded'; in fact, you probably won't ever expand your thinking or learn anything new.

Indeed...it's almost impossible to learn anything when you think you know everything already.

splatbass 01-14-2017 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12681178)
ROFL

Yeah, bro. Some of us are okay with taking things out of the box and looking behind the mechanisms.

You're the type of person who keeps everything nice and neat in their little box. Your political views reflect that. You don't like anything that challenges what you already believe to be true.

1. You have no idea what my political views are.

2. I'm very open minded, but also rational and logical. I don't believe in fantasies. If you want me to believe you better supply evidence. And not the crap you have been trying to sell us for years here as evidence. Actual verifiable evidence not based on opinion or innuendo or a desire to believe in conspiracies.

-King- 01-14-2017 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12681170)
It's not cheating.

So what do the billionaires do to ensure what they want happens? Are they the reason tyreek Hill was so great for us? Or kelce? Or Peters? How did the owners control these "barely literals 22 year olds" to do their bidding?
Posted via Mobile Device

rabblerouser 01-14-2017 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12681189)
So what do the billionaires do to ensure what they want happens? Are they the reason tyreek Hill was so great for us? Or kelce? Or Peters? How did the owners control these "barely literals 22 year olds" to do their bidding?
Posted via Mobile Device

It's okay, you're obviously incapable of understanding how the officiating directly influences the outcome of many games.

Doesn't matter how fast someone is when the refs can literally call (or not call) holding on any play and erase the play as if it never happened - do over!

Or when the Dinks oline would rape Hali and Houston back in the 5head days, and they'd never get called.

Don't play the "how do the owners control the ball in the air" bullshit. Buddha wept.

rabblerouser 01-14-2017 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 12681185)
1. You have no idea what my political views are.

2. I'm very open minded, but also rational and logical. I don't believe in fantasies. If you want me to believe you better supply evidence. And not the crap you have been trying to sell us for years here as evidence. Actual verifiable evidence not based on opinion or innuendo or a desire to believe in conspiracies.

1. Yes, I do.

2. The evidence is in the officiating and in players' testimonies. And court documents. Just because you choose to ignore or outright dismiss the evidence, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. It means that you choose to ignore it. Which, by definition, makes you an ignorant person.

Have a nice day! :)

ROFL

-King- 01-14-2017 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 12681196)
It's okay, you're obviously incapable of understanding how the officiating directly influences the outcome of many games.

Doesn't matter how fast someone is when the refs can literally call (or not call) holding on any play and erase the play as if it never happened - do over!

Or when the Dinks oline would rape Hali and Houston back in the 5head days, and they'd never get called.

Don't play the "how do the owners control the ball in the air" bullshit. Buddha wept.

So football is rigged because refs can make judgement calls? That's your proof?

And so let's say that the owners do indeed control everything and they rig games to have certain winners etc. Why the **** are the biggest market teams so shitty then? Why has New England been so dominant the past two decades? Why has Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia not won shit in 30+ years? If the owners are rigging football to make more money, they're doing an amazingly bad job at it.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 01-14-2017 03:12 AM

I would love to be in the meeting where the evil owners decide that the best way to make money is to have one team dominate one conference and for their top 5 market teams to be all trash other than the Giants.
Posted via Mobile Device