ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Let's talk about "true fans" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272743)

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854920)
CP consciousness?

LMAO

You're a delusional twat.

Yes. It's kind of like the Borg, but with no hot chicks in tight suits to show off their super-fine Borg-asses.

MIRACLES.

BossChief 08-02-2013 11:12 PM

What a sad conversation.

DaneMcCloud 08-02-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854925)
What a sad conversation.

Very.

Either you're a fan of this team, or you're not. Hoping they lose or that the QB sucks, etc., just to be proven "right", is not what I describe as fandom.

ROR has admitted to not even being Chiefs fan in the past, which makes him a troll.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854925)
What a sad conversation.

LMAO

BossChief 08-02-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854932)
Very.

Either you're a fan of this team, or you're not. Hoping they lose or that the QB sucks, etc., just to be proven "right", is not what I describe as fandom.

ROR has admitted to not even being Chiefs fan in the past, which makes him a troll.

I am approaching the Alex Smith scenario the exact same way as I approached the Cassel trade.

I'd love to see it work out, but I just don't see it happening.

Not sure if you were implying that I want this team and Alex Smith to fail, but I don't.

I just think he will fail.

The trade wasn't made in a vacuum, the ultimate goal is to win it all and I just think the trade extended this teams reign of ineptness. I see a team that could run with any team in the league if the QB position was equal and that this team has no interest in that happening.

I truly hope I'm wrong this time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-02-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9854932)
Very.

Hmm, let's dissect this piece by arrogant piece, shall we?

Quote:

Douche McCloud says:

Either you're a fan of this team, or you're not.

Hey Douche?

**** YOU. You.....do NOT....get to define my fandom or the lack thereof in regards to this football team/franchise. Are we clear on that, one who sucks the penis?
Quote:

Douche McCloud says:
Hoping they lose or that the QB sucks, etc., just to prove a point is not what I describe as fandom.
Hoping that the Chiefs will pull their heads out of their asses and actually draft a legit QB is a long-shot at best. Sooooooooooo...I'm thinking the best possible scenario for the future of this team is to call a spade a ****ing spade(Axl), and hope that his mediocre, goin-nowhere brand of SUCK gets replaced sooner rather than later, by any means necessary.
If that's rooting to fail, I can live with it.

Aaaaand finally:
Quote:

Douche McCloud farts out of the ether:
I wasn't born a Chiefs fan, and I wasn't born in KC either. I moved there and went to school there and lived there for 20+ years. During that time, I used to hang out at the flea market in the 90's when DT was in his heyday. DT made me a fan with his superior play, and because the atmosphere at the time was a great one. Too bad Marty ended up being a useless pile of shit when push came to shove, right? Oh well. Just support your Red and Gold no matter how many times they shoot themselves in the foot or settle for the fat ugly chick at the bar come closing time, right?
Mother**** YOU, McCloud. I lived in KC and worked for the City for seven years while you were polishing knobs in Hollywood up the "ladder of success". Your opinion means less to me than a twenty year-old bag of mule shit in a garden of used Depends. And if the day ever comes that I express a genuine interest in your opinion of me, then perhaps it means that I have mellowed a bit because the god-awful abortion of a football franchise I have chosen to tie myself to, has finally LEARNED FROM IT'S PAST.

Keep your bullshit to yourself, mother****er. I ain't hearin' it.

Discuss Thrower 08-02-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854940)
I am approaching the Alex Smith scenario the exact same way as I approached the Cassel trade.

Not sure if you were implying that I want this team and Alex Smith to fail, but I don't.

The trade wasn't made in a vacuum, the ultimate goal is to win it all and I just think the trade extended this teams reign of ineptness. I see a team that could run with any team in the league if the QB position was equal and that this team has no interest in that happening.

So why did Reid, who had the lion's share of success with a QB that he drafted, choose Alex over any QB available at any point in the draft..

BossChief 08-03-2013 12:06 AM

Because, just like with every other QB acquisition this team has made over time, the team wants instant gratification.

They want to get back to a full stadium and competing for the division THIS YEAR and they didn't think any of the QBs in this class could step right in and win right away.

They didn't want to break any eggs, so they choose the "just add water" version.

It makes a crappy cake, but it cooks fast and doesn't need a lot of ingredients.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-03-2013 12:17 AM

7 wins will not take even this below average division. What u smokin?

9er guy 08-03-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854998)
Because, just like with every other QB acquisition this team has made over time, the team wants instant gratification.

They want to get back to a full stadium and competing for the division THIS YEAR and they didn't think any of the QBs in this class could step right in and win right away.

They didn't want to break any eggs, so they choose the "just add water" version.

It makes a crappy cake, but it cooks fast and doesn't need a lot of ingredients.

Why are you so hard on McCluster man? LOL

He was kind of a mule that they tried to make a show pony.

Although you probably know more than I do.

DaneMcCloud 08-03-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9854940)

I was referring to ROR/DCS/SDH

Pasta Little Brioni 08-03-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9er guy (Post 9855022)
Why are you so hard on McCluster man? LOL

He was kind of a mule that they tried to make a show pony.

Although you probably know more than I do.

He lost and honored a bet. Unlike POS donco fans on this board.

DaneMcCloud 08-03-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9855029)
He lost and honored a bet. Unlike POS donco fans on this board.

Or your pal, SDH

RunKC 08-03-2013 12:28 AM

If guys like Sweet Dick Willie and Clay hate this franchise so much and talk shit on them, then why don't they just leave?

Just take a season off instead of regurgitating the same old shit.

I swear to God women aren't as bad as you two. They at least let an issue die after a few days or weeks. They don't bring this shit up almost every ****ing day for months on end.

'Hamas' Jenkins 08-03-2013 12:33 AM

I've felt for a long time that the Chiefs ownership has very real contempt for its fanbase. It's not an active kind of hatred, but the type of disdain that you often see within tone deaf corporations.

Look at the way that Microsoft treated their customers with the release of the new XBox. The mere thought that the consumers would be stupid and gullible enough to put up with some of the features and policies with that console compared to a PS4 is incredibly offensive.

I feel the Chiefs ownership operates in a similar fashion. The difference is that Chiefs fans don't have an alternative, so they embrace foolish plans due to the alternative's absence.

That contempt is why you don't see me posting in many Chiefs threads. Personally, I can't continue to give them my "business".