ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Alex Smith Traded to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270464)

Sassy Squatch 02-27-2013 11:46 AM

It isnt official yet. We still have 2 weeks to ****ing kill these fools.

Megbert 02-27-2013 11:46 AM

I'm punching the next baby I see.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-27-2013 11:47 AM

Donald Stephenson ‏@Don59Wayne

I believe we have to best QB that was out there!! #ChiefsNation

leothedog69 02-27-2013 11:47 AM

To all you Chief fans...Listen Up.
You just got a very good QB. No Joke.
Alex Smith took my Niners to 1 muffed punt away from last year's Super Bowl.
He was on his way to taking them there again when he got hurt and Kaep came in and, well, you all know the story.

Alex Smith can play the game. His problem before Harbaugh came on board was he didn't have the supporting cast around him, coaching was terrible, and the offensive corrdinators were coming through revolving doors. Once he grasped Harbuagh's system, he really began to shine.

He can throw the ball with accuracy, he can be mobile (Not like Kaep though), and he won't hurt you with mistakes. *He threw 5 interceptions all last year.*
When he lost his job this year, he has the NFL's highest completion percentage and a 104 QB rating.
He's also a major Class Act. Just look at how he handled his demotion.

I have one question...How strong is your Offensive Line? If they can give him time in the pocket and open holes for your running game, your QB position will be taken care of for a number of years to come.

I'll leave it at this: Give him a chance. Don't judge him now. Judge him after 4 or 5 games. I think you will like what you see. I really do.

Good Luck to you all and Alex in KC.

Kiimo 02-27-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9445069)
Donald Stephenson ‏@Don59Wayne

I believe we have to best QB that was out there!! #ChiefsNation

**** you, Donald Stephenson. You should be Russell Wilson.

KevB 02-27-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9445047)
Fuel the ****ing plane, get the funds together for the banners.

It's pointless. We're locked in for at least three years (and probably more) of this same shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-27-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9445014)
well, if you will pardon me, im going outside now to remove the KC plate from my car. Ive had enough.
Posted via Mobile Device

aaaaand...done.
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChargers 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slimdagreat (Post 9445019)
great idea, except I can't see anybody trading up for Joeckel

The Chargers and Eagles probably would, considering how desperate both teams are for O-line help.

saphojunkie 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 9445056)
Well, this is a bummer.

For the record, I don't think Smith = Cassel, but I also don't think he's good enough to win you a super bowl.

I think his ceiling is a Trent Green type.

Only way this trade works for me is if we somehow get....oh, Barkley or someone to groom behind him.

Maybe somebody will want to move up for Geno?

WE GAVE UP THE 2ND ROUND PICK WHERE WE WOULD GET THAT QB.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

mnchiefsguy 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

The 49ers must be ****ing trading masters. No one else wanted Smith, and somehow they got not 1, but 2 ****ing high draft picks for him. Complete and utter bullshit.

dirk digler 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

WTF? I just can't believe this.

KevB 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZORChiefFan (Post 9445063)
I'm punching the next baby I see.

Don't forget to kick the puppy licking it's face

ratchet 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

I think we're trading down the first pick to get couple more high picks.

notorious 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

Wow. Just wow.

the Talking Can 02-27-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leothedog69 (Post 9445073)
To all you Chief fans...Listen Up.
You just got a very good QB. No Joke.
Alex Smith took my Niners to 1 muffed punt away from last year's Super Bowl.
He was on his way to taking them there again when he got hurt and Kaep came in and, well, you all know the story.

Alex Smith can play the game. His problem before Harbaugh came on board was he didn't have the supporting cast around him, coaching was terrible, and the offensive corrdinators were coming through revolving doors. Once he grasped Harbuagh's system, he really began to shine.

He can throw the ball with accuracy, he can be mobile (Not like Kaep though), and he won't hurt you with mistakes. *He threw 5 interceptions all last year.*
When he lost his job this year, he has the NFL's highest completion percentage and a 104 QB rating.
He's also a major Class Act. Just look at how he handled his demotion.

I have one question...How strong is your Offensive Line? If they can give him time in the pocket and open holes for your running game, your QB position will be taken care of for a number of years to come.

I'll leave it at this: Give him a chance. Don't judge him now. Judge him after 4 or 5 games. I think you will like what you see. I really do.

Good Luck to you all and Alex in KC.

yeah, we should all get on our knees and thank jesus for getting your trash

hey everyone, another back up QB that a real team benched!!

yay!!!

why waste 30 years when we can waste 40???

die