ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football ***Official Draft Tyler Wilson Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263693)

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-24-2013 01:05 PM

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout

As one former NFL exec told me this morning, the #Chiefs "have to take Joeckel. He's the best player, period. He's safe." No QB worth it.

This shit gets old

Sorter 01-24-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9347804)

As one former NFL exec told me this morning, the #Chiefs "have to take Joeckel. He's the best player, period. He's safe." No QB worth it.

This shit gets old

Probably an exec hoping to get a legit QB...

htismaqe 01-24-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

This shit gets old

One FORMER NFL exec...

As if it's any wonder why they aren't STILL an NFL exec...

the Talking Can 01-24-2013 01:08 PM

"Miami has to take Long....he's safe..."

people should be killed

BigCatDaddy 01-24-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

This shit gets old

And that exec was Scott Pioli.

DeezNutz 01-24-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9347824)
And that exec was Scott *****.

LMAO.

I wish all of these mother****ers would ingest nitroglycerine.

ChiefMojo 01-24-2013 01:12 PM

Miller is going to ride the Joeckel train to the finish!

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-24-2013 01:16 PM

I can't say this enough: It's not "QB or bust" for Kansas City. It's "best player available." It's not rocket science.

This ****ing guy

keg in kc 01-24-2013 01:18 PM

Good thing "best player available" on our board might be a QB.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9347845)

I can't say this enough: It's not "QB or bust" for Kansas City. It's "best player available." It's not rocket science.

This ****ing guy

ROFL

The BPA IS a QB, Matt Miller. Dumbass.

BigMeatballDave 01-24-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

**** that dumbass.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 01:20 PM

The funny thing is, Joeckel might not even be BTA, let alone BPA.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-24-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9347203)
He isn't better than Geno.

Geno and Wilson are two completely different types of QB's.

IMO, Geno is the smooth and cool QB. Tyler is the gritty gunslinger.

It's a matter of preference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347257)
This is a REALLY good post here, especially the bolded part.

Do you like pepperoni or canadian bacon? They're both popular toppings and they both make for GREAT pizza.

Absolutely great posts. And to add to the discussion, I think it was a TERRIBLE decision by Geno Smith to not show for this game. When you have EVERYONE screaming that there is no QB worth taking at the top of the draft, you better show up and prove them wrong.

Yeah, people skip this game all the time. They know they're at the top of the draft and everyone else does too. No one is saying that about Geno Smith. Bottom line? Bad move on his part. He's still my choice of the two, but he's leaving room for the other guy to outshine him here when he didn't have too.

BigMeatballDave 01-24-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347865)
The funny thing is, Joeckel might not even be BTA, let alone BPA.

Because of this, I hope that ****er drops out of the top 20.

ToxSocks 01-24-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347812)
One FORMER NFL exec...

As if it's any wonder why they aren't STILL an NFL exec...

The former exec is probably Charlie Casserly

Nightfyre 01-24-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9347845)

This ****ing guy

four points:
1) If there is anything the draft has taught me, it is that no prospect is "safe."
2) Even if he was safe: Why would we let a top 5-10 tackle go in free agency when we have a bajillion dollars in cap room just so we could draft a prospect who HOPES he could BECOME what Albert is?
3) Even if he was safe, part deux: Are safe moves going to get us to the Super Bowl? No. **** no. Take a chance on the best QB available.
4) These media shills are underselling Geno Smith.

Frosty 01-24-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9347889)
The former exec is probably Charlie Casserly

Probably. He's been banging the "LT to KC" drum for a while now.

I've wondered if Pioli is at the Senior Bowl practices? It's normally a cattle call for unemployed coaches and execs.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 01:31 PM

Theyve been banging that drum for 4 years now

Nirvana58 01-24-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Hmm.... Former NFL executive. So now we know what ol Scott Pioli is up too

htismaqe 01-24-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9347901)
four points:
1) If there is anything the draft has taught me, it is that no prospect is "safe."
2) Even if he was safe: Why would we let a top 5-10 tackle go in free agency when we have a bajillion dollars in cap room just so we could draft a prospect who HOPES he could BECOME what Albert is?
3) Even if he was safe, part deux: Are safe moves going to get us to the Super Bowl? No. **** no. Take a chance on the best QB available.
4) These media shills are underselling Geno Smith.

Matt Williamson from ESPN was on the radio this morning.

Said if he were the Chiefs, he'd NEVER take Joeckel. Doesn't improve the team enough, if at all. (Also said Fisher might be every bit as good as Joeckel BTW)

Thinks the best scenario for the Chiefs is if Geno solidifies himself as the overall #1. Didn't seem to think Geno not playing at the Senior Bowl was a big deal at all. Bigger deal for guys looking to dramatically improve their stock (ie. Fisher).

Seemed pretty concerned about Tyler Wilson's hand size. Said he's a big fan of guys that can extend plays, like Big Ben. Said part of that is feet but part of it is also the pump fake. Concerned that Wilson will have issues with it.

suds79 01-24-2013 01:40 PM

Refresh my memory. Didn't the Panthers go through this with Cam?

I seem to remember projections of him going around 10 or so for the longest of time. Then all of a sudden about a week before the draft, you start hearing he's going to go #1.

At least that's how I remember it. I could be wrong.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-24-2013 01:41 PM

Evan Silva‏@evansilva

Mayock says #Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson generated "buzz" at Senior Bowl, helping his stock after "difficult" 2012 season:

Mr_Tomahawk 01-24-2013 01:43 PM

Dun dun dunnnnn....

Shawn Zobel‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ

Putting together my new player rankings for 2013. I also may be having a major change of heart as to who should go No. 1 OVR to the Chiefs

Who could it be>?

htismaqe 01-24-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9347938)
Dun dun dunnnnn....

Putting together my new player rankings for 2013. I also may be having a major change of heart as to who should go No. 1 OVR to the Chiefs

Who could it be>?

:drool:

Mr. Arrowhead 01-24-2013 01:58 PM

and its starting

keg in kc 01-24-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347930)
Matt Williamson from ESPN was on the radio this morning.

Said if he were the Chiefs, he'd NEVER take Joeckel. Doesn't improve the team enough, if at all. (Also said Fisher might be every bit as good as Joeckel BTW)

That's the whole point of it. People have this idea that need is somehow unrelated to player ranking when you're talking about BPA. And it's not. The position is a part of how you weigh a prospect's value. It has to be. The draft is about building and improving the team as a whole, not just picking players based on their rankings in a vacuum.

ShowtimeSBMVP 01-24-2013 02:01 PM

NFL Network's Mike Mayock pointed to Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson as one player who capitalized on his Senior Bowl opportunity after a relatively disappointing senior season.
Mayock called Wilson perhaps the one quarterback generating the most "buzz" in Mobile this year. "We talked a little bit about Tyler Wilson's senior year, which was difficult, versus his junior year, which was superlative," Mayock said. "I think what we're seeing right now is that, given the opportunity to come out here with all that baggage gone, I think he's taken advantage of it. I think he's looked real good." It's a good sign that Wilson shined in live practices as a pure thrower of the ball. In-pocket toughness -- not tested in the Senior Bowl atmosphere -- is his most impressive trait. Jan 24 - 2:26 PM

Rausch 01-24-2013 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9347965)
That's the whole point of it. People have this idea that need is somehow unrelated to player ranking when you're talking about BPA. And it's not. The position is a part of how you weigh a prospect's value. It has to be. The draft is about building and improving the team as a whole, not just picking players based on their rankings in a vacuum.

Yup.

Right now we have B at tackle and the best prospect is projected to be an A- at T.

PROJECTED.

So at best we find a crack in the dam and plug the crack.

Really?

With our only 1st pick in the draft THAT is what we're going to ****ing do?...

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9347968)
NFL Network's Mike Mayock pointed to Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson as one player who capitalized on his Senior Bowl opportunity after a relatively disappointing senior season.
Mayock called Wilson perhaps the one quarterback generating the most "buzz" in Mobile this year. "We talked a little bit about Tyler Wilson's senior year, which was difficult, versus his junior year, which was superlative," Mayock said. "I think what we're seeing right now is that, given the opportunity to come out here with all that baggage gone, I think he's taken advantage of it. I think he's looked real good." It's a good sign that Wilson shined in live practices as a pure thrower of the ball. In-pocket toughness -- not tested in the Senior Bowl atmosphere -- is his most impressive trait. Jan 24 - 2:26 PM

I hate it when Mayock uses the word "superlative".

He obviously has no clue how it is actually used and he says it ALL THE TIME.

silver5liter 01-24-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

His toughness is a good trait and his worst trait for me. I like tyler and geno, but Tyler does not know when to get down/ out of bounds. Guy will just take a huge hit. Its one thing if he gets right up, but hes had concussions due to it.

ChiefMojo 01-24-2013 02:07 PM

Mayock called Wilson perhaps the one quarterback generating the most "buzz" in Mobile this year. "We talked a little bit about Tyler Wilson's senior year, which was difficult, versus his junior year, which was superlative," Mayock said. "I think what we're seeing right now is that, given the opportunity to come out here with all that baggage gone, I think he's taken advantage of it. I think he's looked real good. ... Wilson's a guy I've heard a lot about this week at night from the coaches and scouts. Because he had such mixed reviews coming off the tough senior season. Came down here, spun it pretty effectively." It's a good sign that Wilson shined in live practices as a pure thrower of the ball. In-pocket toughness -- not tested in the Senior Bowl atmosphere -- is his most impressive trait. Jan 24 - 2:26 PM

EDIT: just beaten to the punch again with the info.

Frosty 01-24-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9347938)
Dun dun dunnnnn....

Who could it be>?

Nassib. He went to Syracuse, just like McNabb.

:)

RunKC 01-24-2013 02:09 PM

Knew this kid was going to own at the Senior Bowl. None of the QB's here are even close to this guy.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9347987)
Knew this kid was going to own at the Senior Bowl. None of the QB's here are even close to this guy.

You're at the Senior Bowl?

Carlota69 01-24-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347979)
I hate it when Mayock uses the word "superlative".

He obviously has no clue how it is actually used and he says it ALL THE TIME.

Thats so true and so funny.

WildTurkey 01-24-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9347987)

Yep.. He's a good looking prospect. Him and Geno are at a different level than any of the other qb prospects. We can't miss out on getting one of the two.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 02:18 PM

Wilson was more productive against tougher competition.

RunKC 01-24-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9347989)
You're at the Senior Bowl?

Yeah. Just ate a sandwich with coach Reid and told him Landry Jones will get him fired. LMAO

ToxSocks 01-24-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9347980)
His toughness is a good trait and his worst trait for me. I like tyler and geno, but Tyler does not know when to get down/ out of bounds. Guy will just take a huge hit. Its one thing if he gets right up, but hes had concussions due to it.

I agree.

His toughness is what initially drew me too him. The dude takes some wicked hits.

Couple that with Bigger, faster Defensive players and his concussion history (overblown or not) and you have a recipe for disaster.

the Talking Can 01-24-2013 02:20 PM

this 'buzz' is great news

we need separation in the QBs to kill this dumb idea that "they're all the same, draft one in the 2nd"...

also, the more buzz there is, the more the media falls in line and that will help kill the "no QB is worth the #1" idiocy...

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9348005)
Wilson was more productive against tougher competition.

No, he really wasn't.

Geno Smith

13 Games played
Average pass defense rank: 66

Number of top 50 Pass Defenses: 5
Record against top 50 defenses: 3-2
Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 323 Yards, 3.4 TD's, .4 Int's, 67.82%

Tyler Wilson

11 Games Played
Average Pass Defense Rank: 58

Number of top 50 Pass Defenses: 4
Record against top 50 defenses: 1-3
Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 321 Yards, 1.5 TD's, 1.25 Int's, 62.55%

Defense rankings obtained from http://www.ncaa.com/stats/

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...ilson-vs-smith

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=488

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9348011)
No, he really wasn't.

Geno Smith

13 Games played

Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 323 Yards, 3.4 TD's, .4 Int's, 67.82%

Tyler Wilson

11 Games Played

Average stats against top 50 Pass defenses per game: 321 Yards, 1.5 TD's, 1.25 Int's, 62.55%

He really was miss me with that.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9348006)
Yeah. Just ate a sandwich with coach Reid and told him Landry Jones will get him fired. LMAO

Seriously, are you in Mobile? You said yesterday or the day before you were watching it on TV.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9348015)
He really was miss me with that.

That makes absolutely zero sense.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9348018)
That makes absolutely zero sense.

Smith had legit NFL weapons while Wilson was going up against SEC defenses witb nothing.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9348020)
Smith had legit NFL weapons while Wilson was going up against SEC defenses witb nothing.

OK, so you're moving the goalposts then. Got it.

RunKC 01-24-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9348016)
Seriously, are you in Mobile? You said yesterday or the day before you were watching it on TV.

DVR. Watching important parts with us mainly. Only watching Landry because I want to see if Reid is there scouting him more.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9348025)
DVR. Watching important parts with us mainly. Only watching Landry because I want to see if Reid is there scouting him more.

Damn, I thought maybe you were actually there.

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9348022)
OK, so you're moving the goalposts then. Got it.

Um are you saying thats not a factor? Plus I was factoring in wilsons whole career vs genos.

noa 01-24-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Maybe that somewhat accounts for Smith's TDs, but not his lack of interceptions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 01-24-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

That Hamilton kid isn't exactly chopped liver, same with his TE.

keg in kc 01-24-2013 02:34 PM

Talk NFL weapons all you want, they both had pop warner lines.

Sorter 01-24-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9348042)
Talk NFL weapons all you want, they both had pop warner lines.

This is true. Both would be shocked when they get here

"What do you mean I can finish my drop?" ROFL

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9348032)
Um are you saying thats not a factor? Plus I was factoring in wilsons whole career vs genos.

I never said it wasn't a factor. It wasn't part of the discussion.

YOU said that Wilson played better against tougher competition.

I provided information that showed they played pretty much equally against fairly similar competition.

You changed the subject.

That's what this is about.

bsp4444 01-24-2013 02:45 PM

Quote:

No, he really wasn't.

Geno Smith

13 Games played

Tyler Wilson

11 Games Played

Can you provide this comparison for 2011?

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9348064)
I never said it wasn't a factor. It wasn't part of the discussion.

YOU said that Wilson played better against tougher competition.

I provided information that showed they played pretty much equally against fairly similar competition.

You changed the subject.

That's what this is about.

I was speaking overall not just 1 year.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-24-2013 02:54 PM

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/1...iefs-no-1-pick

htismaqe 01-24-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9348098)

Is there something there we haven't seen yet? The format is HORRIBLE.

Chiefnj2 01-24-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

No, he really wasn't.

Geno Smith

13 Games played

Tyler Wilson

11 Games Played

Tough to compare an air-raid qb stats vs a guy who plays more of a pro set. Plus Arkansas had no running game. Tavon Austin had something like 350 yards on the ground against Oklahoma. That'll help open up the pass.

Chiefnj2 01-24-2013 03:06 PM

Quote:

It's funny how Wilson gets the wrap that his 2012 season sucked and 2011 was superlative. Stat wise, there wasn't all that much of a difference.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-24-2013 03:14 PM

Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs71

People seem to be jumping in the Tyler Wilson train. I like it.

htismaqe 01-24-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9348132)
Nick Jacobs‏@Jacobs71

People seem to be jumping in the Tyler Wilson train. I like it.

I like if for no other reason than it will hopefully kill the "there's no good QBs in this draft" talk.

Can't wait to see what the Chiefs do. Here's to Tyler Wilson in a Chiefs uni next year!

Buckweath 01-24-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9348111)
Tough to compare an air-raid qb stats vs a guy who plays more of a pro set. Plus Arkansas had no running game. Tavon Austin had something like 350 yards on the ground against Oklahoma. That'll help open up the pass.

Yeah, we sure saw this year how having a great running game helps open up the pass, especially with those 350 yards against the Colts. :rolleyes:
I know Cassell and Quinn are turds but still..

Rambozo 01-24-2013 04:06 PM

People don't seem to understand what BPA means or they just simply don't want to.

BPA = Best Player Available

Maybe BPA means TO THE CHIEFS what so many want it to mean and they are right. Maybe it includes "needs." However, maybe it does not? The term is pretty self explanitory in my opinion.

Furthermore, Dorsey gave a pretty good idea of what BPA means to him in this interview.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center...8-bbaa4d113d7b

He talked about taking Cobb despite having Jennings, Jones, Nelson, Driver, and Finley in Green Bay. Now, is it different in the top 5? Yeah maybe but, that's not what he said.

What's my point?

None one of us has any clue what in the **** BPA means to the Chiefs. I would take it as stated and go from there. Anyone who claims BPA has one definition for all 32 teams is a god damnned idot.

Who knows what the new staff thinks about our talent? We have some major ****ing holes and are picking 1st in the draft for a reason. WE WERE THE WORST TEAM.

Stop talking about it. It's ****ing lame.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-24-2013 04:09 PM

Tyler Wilson‏@Tyler_Wilson8

With @CobiHam11 at the sr bowl function

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBaCd6hCEAAHL2n.jpg

KCrockaholic 01-24-2013 04:10 PM

Look at that beer gut.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-24-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9348262)
Look at that beer gut.

http://soniclightbulb.com/wp-content...fl-combine.jpg

gohogs14 01-24-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9348116)
It's funny how Wilson gets the wrap that his 2012 season sucked and 2011 was superlative. Stat wise, there wasn't all that much of a difference.

3 less TDs and 7 more INTs is quite a big difference imo

Sorter 01-24-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9348262)
Look at that beer gut.

Get in shape Tyler /Chuck Liddell

Rambozo 01-24-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9347590)
Your exact words were: "he's as much of a runner as Steve young or tarkenton," the two best running QBs in nfl history.

How is that supposed to be taken?

And it's also hard to compare QBs from those eras to today. Young was a freak athlete and definitely would have been used in the pistol had it been in vogue then. Same with Tarkenton.

Man, I am not saying he was as good of a runner as those guys. I am trying to say he scrambles as much as those guys. Wilson took off 60 times last year and 41 times this year.

Also, yes, those were two of the best QBs ever but neither was the best runner. Vick was the best runner by far.

I think we are saying very similar things. Wilson does not run the offense that Young ran in college where he ran for 600 yards. Wilson reminds me of a poor man's Steve Young while he was in the pros. Where he scrambled out of the pocket and didn't run the option. There were no designed runs for the guy in the pros.

Maybe I went too far with Tarkenton? He might be more of a runner than a scrambler?

bsp4444 01-24-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9348261)
Tyler Wilson‏@Tyler_Wilson8

With @CobiHam11 at the sr bowl function

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBaCd6hCEAAHL2n.jpg

These two together...dream draft. Spend every other pick on defense and be done.

Sorter 01-24-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9348277)
Man, I am not saying he was as good of a runner as those guys. I am trying to say he scrambles as much as those guys. Wilson took off 60 times last year and 41 times this year.

Also, yes, those were two of the best QBs ever but neither was the best runner. Vick was the best runner by far.

I think we are saying very similar things. Wilson does not run the offense that Young ran in college where he ran for 600 yards. Wilson reminds me of a poor man's Steve Young while he was in the pros.

Maybe I went too far with Tarkenton? He might be more of a runner than a scrambler?

Are you a product of inbreeding?

fairladyZ 01-24-2013 04:23 PM

NFL Philosophy @NFLosophy

I don't mean to be a tease but I'm not a reporter. So some stuff you have to trust me on. KC's not re-signing Albert.

Matt Miller ✔ @nfldraftscout

@NFLosophy I've heard the same from sources, but nothing you can really verify with multiple contacts.

O.city 01-24-2013 04:23 PM

So did Rambozo or BB or whoever, did he actually watch Wilson play this year?

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairladyZ (Post 9348290)

I don't mean to be a tease but I'm not a reporter. So some stuff you have to trust me on. KC's not re-signing Albert.

@NFLosophy I've heard the same from sources, but nothing you can really verify with multiple contacts.

Lol

Titty Meat 01-24-2013 04:28 PM

If KC wasnt trying to sign albert he wouldnt have called in yesterday

Sorter 01-24-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairladyZ (Post 9348290)

I'm bookmarking this for later.

Tribal Warfare 01-24-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9348299)
I'm bookmarking this for later.

are you going to tweet it back when KC does re-sign Albert?

O.city 01-24-2013 04:31 PM

That makes no sense. We can't even have talked to a free agent yet, much less know who we are gonna sign.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-24-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9348298)
If KC wasnt trying to sign albert he wouldnt have called in yesterday

I'm thinking the Chiefs found out about his knowing about their coveting of Wilson and told him to put some smoke screens out there or his ass is grass.