ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Realistic expectations for Patrick Mahomes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=315036)

Pasta Little Brioni 04-26-2018 12:06 PM

Throwing 40 times a game would be a disaster

MIAdragon 04-26-2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 13532112)
Throwing 40 times a game would be a disaster

We average 34 pg now why would 6 more be a disaster?

Chris Meck 04-26-2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 13532130)
We average 34 pg now why would 6 more be a disaster?

because you have one of the best young RB's in football?

Halfcan 04-26-2018 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 13532148)
because you have one of the best young RB's in football?

Exactly, and he is explosive when given a little space. Hunt has said he expects to catch more passes this year.

Hunt would still be getting lots of touches.

Ming the Merciless 04-26-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13532099)
Really?

yes really

youre an idiot....last year was far and away alex's best season stats wise..it was a crazy season...even by the standards of someone better than smith. If you dont think last season was his best, post the stats from a better one

and

both of these thigns cannot be true:

"these are my EXPECTATIONS"

"these are JUST what i think he COULD do"

Literally you have zero point other than showing the thread what a ****ing imbecile you are

Halfcan 04-26-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13532306)
yes really

youre an idiot....last year was far and away alex's best season stats wise..it was a crazy season...even by the standards of someone better than smith. If you dont think last season was his best, post the stats from a better one

and

both of these thigns cannot be true:

"these are my EXPECTATIONS"

"these are JUST what i think he COULD do"

Literally you have zero point other than showing the thread what a ****ing imbecile you are

Well I am glad you were THRILLED with Alex last year- because nobody else was-including the Chiefs. Were you THRILLED with his great stats in the home playoff loss to the Steelers too? How about those Great stats the second half of the Titans loss?

Most of Alex stats were from the first of the season when Andy added a lot of new plays. But maybe you missed the long mid-season slump Alex went in causing us to almost miss the playoffs.

I guess you LOVE QB's that can't even manage to throw for 200 yards a game / no TD's a game and many with 1 measely TD. And then routinely choke in the playoffs when it really matters. But yeah- how about that QB rating- wow!!

Obviously posting that I think Mahomes will have better stats than Alex has triggered you into a juvenile name calling rant. :shake:

Naptown Chief 04-26-2018 02:25 PM

I like turtles.

Ming the Merciless 04-26-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13532346)
Well I am glad you were THRILLED with Alex last year- because nobody else was-including the Chiefs. Were you THRILLED with his great stats in the home playoff loss to the Steelers too? How about those Great stats the second half of the Titans loss?

Most of Alex stats were from the first of the season when Andy added a lot of new plays. But maybe you missed the long mid-season slump Alex went in causing us to almost miss the playoffs.

I guess you LOVE QB's that can't even manage to throw for 200 yards a game / no TD's a game and many with 1 measely TD. And then routinely choke in the playoffs when it really matters. But yeah- how about that QB rating- wow!!

Obviously posting that I think Mahomes will have better stats than Alex has triggered you into a juvenile name calling rant. :shake:

youre changing my argument

youre a buffoon

YOURE the one who claimed last year wasnt his best season.....youre a total idiot...I am about as anti-alex as they come and have been since the day our trade for him was announced. I have years and hundreds of posts well documenting this.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that last season was ALex smith's best ever...which you claimed incorrectly that it wasnt.

ALso, I said I would be thrilled if Mahomes had 4000 yards and 2x the INTS that smith had last season...I never said any of the other things you falsely claimed.

youre being a total ****ign spazz

Ming the Merciless 04-26-2018 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13532346)
I guess you LOVE QB's that can't even manage to throw for 200 yards a game

thats funny you god damn reerun...I looked back at the 2013 threads and guess who was one of alex smith's dick suckers???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 9470629)
:clap: yep me too.

I think I was the only one happy about the Alex Smith trade. Our QB's totally suck. I really wanted us to draft a QB but if we have to wait til next year so be it. I am tired of watching this team lose.

why dont you take 5 minutes and look at some of my posts from 2013...

you stupid imbecile

I hate alex smith...Im so happy he is gone...I have a 5 year record of fighting alex sexuals here. BUT you cant look at alex smith's career and then come to any other conclusion than last season , overall, was his best season...thats just a fact. Saying that doesnt mean i love the guy....

Halfcan 04-26-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 13532719)
thats funny you god damn reerun...I looked back at the threads and guess who was one of alex smith's dick suckers???

why dont you take 5 minutes and look at some of my posts from 2013...

you stupid imbecile

ROFL

Wow someone is triggered. I did not realize guessing stats was such serious business. You have anger issues. Get a grip on reality. :rolleyes:

Ming the Merciless 04-26-2018 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13532757)
ROFL

Wow someone is triggered. I did not realize guessing stats

you are a dishonest moron

first you claimed you expect 4600 yards

then you claim its just what he 'could' do

then you claim you _expect_ it again

now you claim its just a guess

****ing flip flopping harder than rosie odonnels blown out pussy lips

then

you claimed last season wasn't alex's best....then refuse to say what other season was better

you claim im some kind of smith lover, which is a lie

and then i find out you ****ing licked his balls in 2013 and were happy we traded for him...LOL
Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan 2013(pre flip flop) (Post 9470629)
:clap: yep me too.

I think I was the only one happy about the Alex Smith trade.

how much more do you need to be proven wrong in this thread? How much more of your ass will you show? this isnt about 'guessing' or what he 'could' do...read the ****ing thread title.

Its REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS

how many times does that fact need pointed out to you?

Honestly I dont think I have ever seen one person be more wrong in a single thread....which is saying something.....and you dont even understand the title of thread that youre posting in..its ridiculous

BlackHelicopters 04-26-2018 05:57 PM

HST: The cop did me on all fronts.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-26-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13532757)
ROFL

Wow someone is triggered. I did not realize guessing stats was such serious business. You have anger issues. Get a grip on reality. :rolleyes:

It was a pitiful and sad post.

Own it.

Rain Man 04-26-2018 09:26 PM

There is no such thing as a realistic expectation of Patrick Mahomes II. Even the pessimistic ones are unrealistic for other quarterbacks.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-26-2018 09:31 PM

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140427111328

"Magic. A whole lot of magic".