ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Your dream 1st/2nd round combo for next week's NFL Draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=299443)

kccrow 04-20-2016 06:07 PM

If Jackson III is there at 24, I think you call Cincinnati and get a deal done to move up.

smith11 04-21-2016 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12187641)
I hadn't heard that.

I guess the APPLE doesn't fall far from the tree? AMIRITE?

apple is a fruit?:deevee:

smith11 04-21-2016 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12187476)
I love Kalan Reed :D

Seriously. I think that after Apple and WJIII he might be the best CB. Amazing speed, elite vertical, shut out Amari Cooper in press man.
I want him on this team.

not that it is definitive but in all the draft mags ....lindys, nolan narwocki, pro football weekly, athlon none even mention reed
of course none mentioned oshaugnessy or alexander last year and they made contributions

Couch-Potato 04-21-2016 07:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
1. CB Jackson or DT Nkemdiche (The Black Panther)

2. OG Garnett or WR Doctson/Mitchell/Caroo

BigChiefFan 04-21-2016 08:20 AM

1st QB Paxton Lynch
2nd CB Artie Burns
4th DT/DE Sheldon Day
5th ILBer Joshua Perry
5th OLBer Joe Schobert
6th NT DJ Reader
7th WR Keyarris Garrett

gonefishin53 04-21-2016 08:31 AM

pick #28 Vernon Butler DL NFL.com comparison is Muhammad Wilkerson. That should fit Sutton's defense very well. Size, length, and athletic ability to play multiple positions in different defensive fronts.

pick #59 Sean Davis CB/S Top shelf athletic ability and very physical tackler. 40 career starts, 14 at CB. If Al Harris can clean up his CB technique, Davis and Peters give the Chiefs two big, physical press man corners. His floor is a fast, physical tackling machine at safety.

pugsnotdrugs19 04-21-2016 09:32 AM

FWIW, Jaworksi calls Alexander the top cover corner in the draft....

milkman 04-21-2016 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12187914)
And they get less talented players, so it doesn't make much sense.

And they still manage to perform at a high level, not only offensively because of Brady, but defensively, as well.

SB championships, AFC championships.

Always in the mix.

Ming the Merciless 04-21-2016 04:29 PM

probably a q

but: two fatties

j/k

I really do not know specifically but not in any order - a really good player that ends up starting in the secondary and a QB that has a high potential (not sure if needed to use a 1 or 2 tho) , or maybe a dedicated passrusher....

I don't follow college enough to have an informed opinion of specific names, so I will rely on all of you to tell me how shitty or good our picks will be.

DaneMcCloud 04-21-2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12190174)
And they still manage to perform at a high level, not only offensively because of Brady, but defensively, as well.

SB championships, AFC championships.

Always in the mix.

Yeah, but come on. That's because of Belichick.

All of his protege's have tried the same tactics of trading down, trading around, etc. and so on and no one's even come close to his success.

Hell, how many of them have had winning seasons?