ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs It has gone beyond embarrassing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267503)

FlaChief58 12-10-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9198296)

4. Stepping on one's dick is a pain, one that those few fortunate whose dicks reach the ground must bear.

Yep, it's something I've learned to live with though

Baby Lee 12-10-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flachief58 (Post 9198393)
Yep, it's something I've learned to live with though

Guy 1 on bridge pissing: Water's cold.

Guy 2 on bridge pissing: Yeah, deep too.

htismaqe 12-11-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

2. You and htis' being vague with the 'draft a QB already' with absolutely no mention of value or qualification wasn't my doing. I may still have a semi-functional sarcasmeter, I don't know if a 'there's a ton of assumed qualifications to my blanket hyperbolic statements you should already know'-meter has even been invented.

3. My hypothetical of a draft where Cousins was the best QB available, even early on in the draft, might be unrealistic, but it is completely defensible when someone is NEARLY SIMULTANEOUSLY stating 'draft QB, any QB, already' and 'Cousins is a guaranteed failure regardless of draft position' as Cousins, regardless of future prospects, undeniably falls under the umbrella of 'any QB.'

The value of the QB was implied. I'm not stupid, despite the fact that every time I argue with you I end up looking so.

OF COURSE I'm not going to take "any QB".

But there's at least 3, if not 5, QBs worthy of a high 1st-round grade in this draft. We're going to have a top 3 pick.

So yes, in light of all that information, which was HEAVILY IMPLIED all along, take a QB, "any QB".

Chiefnj2 12-11-2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9199222)

But there's at least 3, if not 5, QBs worthy of a high 1st-round grade in this draft. We're going to have a top 3 pick.

Who? Right now when guys from ESPN and the NFL network are talking to scouts it seems like there aren't any QB's with a "high" first round grade.

Sure, that will change because QB's always move up the board whether warranted or not, but I think it's a stretch to say 5 will have a top 10 grade.

Dayze 12-11-2012 10:02 AM

we're headed towards LT-ville.

LT or MLB.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-11-2012 10:05 AM

Reach for the Dark Penii Dayze.

htismaqe 12-11-2012 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9199398)
Who? Right now when guys from ESPN and the NFL network are talking to scouts it seems like there aren't any QB's with a "high" first round grade.

Sure, that will change because QB's always move up the board whether warranted or not, but I think it's a stretch to say 5 will have a top 10 grade.

There are 3 that will have a top 10 grade.

Come draft day, there could be (not that there will be) up to 5. I say that because QBs have been over-valued the past couple of years, for sure.

It's all moot anyway.

There are AT LEAST 3 QBs worth a top pick. And we're going to have a top 3 pick, so one of them will be there when we pick. We better take them.

RealSNR 12-11-2012 10:29 AM

For sure in the top 5:
Geno
Wilson

Possibly in the top 5:
Barkley
Murray

That's as far as I'm willing to go. Four ain't a bad haul if it works that way.

At the worst, you'll see probably 3 of those QBs go in the top 10, and four, five, or possibly even six QBs go in the first round.

htismaqe 12-11-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9199492)
For sure in the top 5:
Geno
Wilson

Possibly in the top 5:
Barkley
Murray

That's as far as I'm willing to go. Four ain't a bad haul if it works that way.

At the worst, you'll see probably 3 of those QBs go in the top 10, and four, five, or possibly even six QBs go in the first round.

I think you could arguably move Barkley from the 2nd group to the 1st.

But again, the bottom line is that we're going to have a top 3 pick. We're not talking about spending our 1st-round draft pick on EJ Manuel.

1ChiefsDan 12-11-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

1. I've heard 'such a ****ing lawyer' on here a bajillion times, one for each time the true underlying response was 'OK, I see what you're saying, good point.'

2. You and htis' being vague with the 'draft a QB already' with absolutely no mention of value or qualification wasn't my doing. I may still have a semi-functional sarcasmeter, I don't know if a 'there's a ton of assumed qualifications to my blanket hyperbolic statements you should already know'-meter has even been invented.

3. My hypothetical of a draft where Cousins was the best QB available, even early on in the draft, might be unrealistic, but it is completely defensible when someone is NEARLY SIMULTANEOUSLY stating 'draft QB, any QB, already' and 'Cousins is a guaranteed failure regardless of draft position' as Cousins, regardless of future prospects, undeniably falls under the umbrella of 'any QB.'

4. Stepping on one's dick is a pain, one that those few fortunate whose dicks reach the ground must bear.

Holy shit, this post sounds like Frankie. :huh:

RealSNR 12-11-2012 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9199542)
I think you could arguably move Barkley from the 2nd group to the 1st.

But again, the bottom line is that we're going to have a top 3 pick. We're not talking about spending our 1st-round draft pick on EJ Manuel.

Sure. Especially if the top 4 teams selecting look like:

KC
Jacksonville
Philadelphia
Oakland

The first three picks to me just ****ing scream "QB-QB-QB"

Chief Roundup 12-11-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9196892)
And he's still not Matt Cassel.

No he isn't nor is he Mark Sanchez, he is Matt Barkley. The thing they all have in common. They suck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9196894)
Yeah, let's **** around and end up getting NOTHING at the QB position.

Just draft a ****ing QB first and let the chips fall where they may.

I would rather get the same level of "nothing" in the 2cd than wasting our #3 overall.
Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9196945)
Exactly.

Hey man, I know Cindy Crawford just asked me if I wanted to **** but damn, she's old, and who knows, maybe Katy Perry will walk by in 30 minutes and ask me. If I go **** Cindy Crawford, I won't be here when Katy Perry walks by. What am I going to do?!?!?!

If you want to **** a fat girl and call her Cindy Crawford that is up to you but you would still be ****ing a fat girl while liing to yourself.

htismaqe 12-11-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9200037)
I would rather get the same level of "nothing" in the 2cd than wasting our #3 overall.

Who you gonna take at #3 then? Manti?

If you don't take a QB, you're wasting that pick because there's NOBODY worth the #3 overall pick at LT and we don't need Jarvis Jones at all.

Chief Roundup 12-11-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9200105)
Who you gonna take at #3 then? Manti?

If you don't take a QB, you're wasting that pick because there's NOBODY worth the #3 overall pick at LT and we don't need Jarvis Jones at all.

Doubt that. Trade down someone else might want Matt Barkley or Jarvis Jones or so on.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-11-2012 03:56 PM

Trade down and take who?