ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New York Post NFL writer on Clark - "Didn’t strike me as the sharpest guy around." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267365)

Chief Roundup 12-05-2012 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9182741)
he turned that silver spoon into a gold & platinum spoon with diamonds on it

It is hard to argue about Jerry Jones accomplishments. He has a lot of things you want in an owner. He gets out in front of the fans. He is very charismatic. But he would be a more successful owner if he would stop "dabbling" with the team.

GoChargers 12-05-2012 01:31 PM

He probably got his diploma from EdConnect.com.

bobinkc 12-05-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9182766)
It is hard to argue about Jerry Jones accomplishments. He has a lot of things you want in an owner. He gets out in front of the fans. He is very charismatic. But he would be a more successful owner if he would stop "dabbling" with the team.

I just want an owner that you knows cares about winning....we don't have it with the Chiefs or Royals but...surprise...we have it with SportingKC and they win. I'm so tired of feeling like we as fans want to win worse than the owners of our major teams. Give me Jerry Jones or Mark Cuban...at least I know they care and want to win.

Chief_For_Life58 12-05-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9182760)
Wouldn't matter.

Even if you actually had a diploma, and cared enough to prove it with a picture of said diploma hanging on the wall, I would not believe it was yours.

You're a ****ing idiot.

There's no way in hell you have the intelligence to graduate from pre-school, much less high school, then college.

well guess what, I did. And if youre scared of the things I write on chiefsplanet without thinking twice about it, just think about what this country is gonna be like in another 20 years when people like me are running it. Even though your generation did such a good job at ****ing everything up already. You better belcher yourself right now to save yourself from the pain.

Chief_For_Life58 12-05-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9182774)
I just want an owner that you knows cares about winning....we don't have it with the Chiefs or Royals but...surprise...we have it with SportingKC and they win. I'm so tired of feeling like we as fans want to win worse than the owners of our major teams. Give me Jerry Jones or Mark Cuban...at least I know they care and want to win.

EXACTLY. Thank you Bob

milkman 12-05-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9182774)

I'd take Mark Cuban in a heart beat.

The guy has a passion for winning, but he is also aware of his limitations as an evaluator, so hires basketball people to assemble the talent.

But Jerry Jones is not the kind of owner I want.

He has a passion for winning, but is a terrible football man who won't get out of his own way.

58-4ever 12-05-2012 01:39 PM

People with Southern accents don't come across to Yankees as intelligent? Shocking!

milkman 12-05-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9182788)
well guess what, I did. And if youre scared of the things I write on chiefsplanet without thinking twice about it, just think about what this country is gonna be like in another 20 years when people like me are running it. Even though your generation did such a good job at ****ing everything up already. You better belcher yourself right now to save yourself from the pain.

Scared?

Where the hell did your dumb ass come up with that?

I laugh at and mock your dumb ass.

htismaqe 12-05-2012 01:41 PM

It's hilarious to see the talk about Jerry Jones.

Cowboy fans HATE him.

Failure is failure, whether hands on or hands off.

ChiTown 12-05-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9182788)

I'm a Gen X'r, and you're welcome

bobinkc 12-05-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9182800)
It's hilarious to see the talk about Jerry Jones.

Cowboy fans HATE him.

Failure is failure, whether hands on or hands off.

Give them Hunt or Glass for a few years...they will be begging for Jerry back.

ChiefsCountry 12-05-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9182799)
Scared?

Of course remember he is the dumb ass who thinks Hunt should have went to UMKC instead of SMU.

Not to mention he should have played football over soccer. Since clearly Hunt is built to play football.
http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/20...-121204-a4.jpg

Or that running the football team should be the top of the list instead of the other Hunt owned business which are more important than the Chiefs in the scheme of things.

Chief_For_Life58 12-05-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9182799)
Scared?

ok sounds good. good talk. cya out there.

Chief Roundup 12-05-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9182792)
I'd take Mark Cuban in a heart beat.

The guy has a passion for winning, but he is also aware of his limitations as an evaluator, so hires basketball people to assemble the talent.

But Jerry Jones is not the kind of owner I want.

He has a passion for winning, but is a terrible football man who won't get out of his own way.

This

Chief_For_Life58 12-05-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9182818)

I like to see things like this. thanks for posting it.

It still doesnt change the fact that if Clark truly had a passion for football or the chiefs he wouldn't of went to southern millionaires university for 7 years or went and got a financial job after college for 10 years.