ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

the Talking Can 02-12-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9398704)
How about Clark? Just last month people thought he was cheap. How'd that turn out?

Clark brought us pioli, cassel, and crennel

but we can't criticize it, because you're dumb or something....

Hootie 02-12-2013 11:27 PM

if a QB is worth a top 10 pick in today's draft structure and he's the #1 QB available then he is absolutely worth the #1 overall pick (especially if the team holding the #1 can't figure out if their best on roster QB is Ricky Stanzi or Matt ****ing Cassel)

that's just ****ing common sense

Nirvana58 02-12-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9398716)
if a QB is worth a top 10 pick in today's draft structure and he's the #1 QB available then he is absolutely worth the #1 overall pick (especially if the team holding the #1 can't figure out if their best on roster QB is Ricky Stanzi or Matt ****ing Cassel)

that's just ****ing common sense

This.... Draft gurus have gone reeruned. Qb is by far the most important position. We need to figure out who we believe is the best Qb and take him.

RealSNR 02-12-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9397268)
If you're gonna be a ****ing vagina and quit on this franchise because we don't pick Geno Smith, then GTFO.

Andy Reid and John Dorsey know more about football than this whole board combined and were responsible for drafting two All-Pro QB's. If they feel Geno isn't the best QB, then trust them. JFC there are some chicken little's all over the board. :facepalm:

Go ahead and follow this team to oblivion if the new coaching staff takes Star or a shitty pass rusher at #1.

Tell me how much "they know more about football than this whole board" then.

RunKC 02-12-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9398715)
Clark brought us *****, cassel, and crennel

but we can't criticize it, because you're dumb or something....

Clark is a dumbass, Reid is a dumbass, Dorsey is a dumbass.

Why didn't Clark interview you for GM? LMAO

RunKC 02-12-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9398731)
Go ahead and follow this team to oblivion if the new coaching staff takes Star or a shitty pass rusher at #1.

Tell me how much "they know more about football than this whole board" then.

If in 3 years, we turn out like Pioli, then yes, trample them, but holy hell man give these guys a chance.

You're telling me that if they choose Wilson or Barkley at 1, you're throwing your Chiefs stuff away?

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-12-2013 11:38 PM

Clarks ****ing pocketbook had NO CHOICE in the matter you dumbshit! the fanbase was in full ****ing revolt, and NO ONE was coming back for another helping of Pissholi/Casshole turd-stew!
BUSINESS MOTHER****ER; DO YOU SPEAK IT???
lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

HolyHat 02-12-2013 11:39 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IguPawe1_P4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AussieChiefsFan 02-12-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Pink (Post 9398742)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IguPawe1_P4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I got worried when he said "Left Tackle, Quarterback" in that order.

duncan_idaho 02-12-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9398736)
If in 3 years, we turn out like *****, then yes, trample them, but holy hell man give these guys a chance.

You're telling me that if they choose Wilson or Barkley at 1, you're throwing your Chiefs stuff away?

No. Almost every Geno fan (in fact, all of the ones I can think of in this thread) is completely fine with the decision to take Wilson or Barkley No. 1 overall instead of Geno, if that's what Reid and Dorsey want/see.

I prefer Geno, but I trust Reid and Dorsey enough on that point.

Shit, I will still believe if they decide to trade back into Round 1 and get the QB they want.

The concept of bringing in a FA/retread like Alex Smith and focusing on fatties in the early rounds of the draft while nabbing a developmental guy in Round 4 or 5?

That's the type of stuff that would get ME back to the point where I post on this board ONLY about Royals and Mizzou and OT stuff, and follow the NFL only as a fantasy football owner (or, you know, the 2012 season).

RunKC 02-12-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9398741)
Clarks ****ing pocketbook had NO CHOICE in the matter you dumbshit! the fanbase was in full ****ing revolt, and NO ONE was coming back for another helping of Pissholi/Casshole turd-stew!
BUSINESS MOTHER****ER; DO YOU SPEAK IT???
lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

And what about him bringing in Pioli, the GM we all wanted? So far Clark has hit two homerun hires according to the fans.

This fanbase has loved both of his hires so far. He may not have gotten Pioli right, but he damn well is trusted to get the BEST hire and that's pretty damn good trait for an owner to have.

AussieChiefsFan 02-12-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 9398751)
No. Almost every Geno fan (in fact, all of the ones I can think of in this thread) is completely fine with the decision to take Wilson or Barkley No. 1 overall instead of Geno, if that's what Reid and Dorsey want/see.

I prefer Geno, but I trust Reid and Dorsey enough on that point.

Shit, I will still believe if they decide to trade back into Round 1 and get the QB they want.

The concept of bringing in a FA/retread like Alex Smith and focusing on fatties in the early rounds of the draft while nabbing a developmental guy in Round 4 or 5?

That's the type of stuff that would get ME back to the point where I post on this board ONLY about Royals and Mizzou and OT stuff, and follow the NFL only as a fantasy football owner (or, you know, the 2012 season).

Well said.

the Talking Can 02-12-2013 11:47 PM

what's the point of having a message board, since we're just fans who can't criticize these geniouses?

and why is it ALWAYS the dumbest posters trotting out that dumb line of reasoning?

AussieChiefsFan 02-12-2013 11:48 PM

lolwut

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...87513983_n.jpg

RealSNR 02-12-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9398736)
If in 3 years, we turn out like *****, then yes, trample them, but holy hell man give these guys a chance.

When did I say that?

Look, I might be completely wrong, but I think the combine and pro days will show that Geno Smith is the best QB in this class. If Andy or Dorsey disagree and take Wilson or Barkley, I'll trust their judgement. 100%. At least they're ****ing trying.

In the meantime, keep your panties clean. Remember, this is the Geno Smith thread, not the "I don't care who the Chiefs draft at #1 cuz Andy Reid iz teh awesum" thread