ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Better Call Saul (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277119)

Baby Lee 08-10-2022 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 16403844)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Zebedee DuBois 08-10-2022 01:30 PM

He railed on Kim, "Why don't YOU turn yourself in?! You're the one with the guilty conscience!" (of I remember correctly).

But his subsconscious feels guilty too, even if he hasn't acknowledged it. Why else is he consistently self-sabotaging himself? ie: scamming when he should lay low, insisting on fleecing cancer-guy even though the roofie might be wearing off, actually breaking the glass, pausing to drink whisky even though his ride is waiting outside, stealing watches, and on and on.

He is trying to get caught, even if hasn't admitted it to himself. He had entered the auto-destruct codes on himself. Maybe because he did not get what he wanted emotionally from Kim.

Zebedee DuBois 08-10-2022 01:33 PM

...and JEEZ!! Kim's new life is depressing. Now a frumpy brunette having multiple mayonnaise / Miracle Whip discussions, dull boyfriend. yep...yep...yep.

penguinz 08-10-2022 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 16400764)
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

chiefzilla1501 08-10-2022 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16403175)
Gus is all that is left. Hank would be a tough one.

How about Gilligan makes something brand new?

Giancarlo Esposito has been asked. It's intriguing. But at some point we are way too many generations removed from trying to do prequels. Fat Todd and old Jessie are hard enough one generation removed.

TLO 08-10-2022 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16404151)
Giancarlo Esposito has been asked. It's intriguing. But at some point we are way too many generations removed from trying to do prequels. Fat Todd and old Jessie are hard enough one generation removed.

I remember the first time watching El Camino. I was blown away how fat Todd was LMAO

TLO 08-10-2022 04:33 PM

I wonder if the cartel might still be lurking around? Sure Fring and everyone down South got taken out. But somebody had to pick up where those guys left off. Kim and Saul now poking their heads up... It could be bad for business.

Sure-Oz 08-10-2022 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 16403838)
I didn't think she was. After the "party" the guy got in his car and went home.

This. Seemed like a guy she was seeing.

Zebedee DuBois 08-10-2022 05:51 PM

I'm not sure Saul and Kim would be on the cartel's radar. Saul wasn't lawyering for Gus. I'm not sure they would care if he was laundering for Walt. I guess they would be pissed at Jesse for his part in Gus's poolside tequila poisoning party, and then by Jesse's association to Saul. But was there anyone left that would know about the Heisenberg operation?

Sure-Oz 08-10-2022 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank Hill (Post 16404169)
I remember the first time watching El Camino. I was blown away how fat Todd was LMAO

I neve saw El Camino...was it a necessary watch? Jesse Plemons is a good actor. I liked him in some of the roles he's been in. I was a fan of Friday night lights also.

Zebedee DuBois 08-10-2022 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 16404296)
I neve saw El Camino...was it a necessary watch? Jesse Plemons is a good actor. I liked him in some of the roles he's been in. I was a fan of Friday night lights also.

Not sure if necessary, but it was interesting - and only a small investment of time in one long episode.

Shows Pinkman's story after Walt turned him over to the Nazis, and his escape after Walt comes back.

Demonpenz 08-10-2022 10:16 PM

Two times that gene looked to complete murder

Sure-Oz 08-11-2022 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois (Post 16404304)
Not sure if necessary, but it was interesting - and only a small investment of time in one long episode.

Shows Pinkman's story after Walt turned him over to the Nazis, and his escape after Walt comes back.

Good to know....was wondering if I should bother. Didn't seem to be too hyped then.

Fishpicker 08-12-2022 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 16407173)
Good to know....was wondering if I should bother. Didn't seem to be too hyped then.

I liked El Camino, the climax was great. I've never felt like watching again though. Everything else in BB/BCS I have watched 3x

Mr. Plow 08-12-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 16407368)
I liked El Camino, the climax was great. I've never felt like watching again though. Everything else in BB/BCS I have watched 3x

El Camino is definitely worth the watch. It's not great, but good enough for at least one viewing.