ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

Setsuna 06-23-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10710367)
You are one strange cat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10711232)
I agree with DaFace. This is a very strange post or you are a strange cat.

I never said Tywin wasn't a terrible father. He was but nothing Tyrion has done is justified. And you still didn't comment on him raping Tysha after she was gang raped by the soldiers. You seem to wanna block that out. It's fine though. Keep on keepin on.

Hawk 06-24-2014 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10711688)
I never said Tywin wasn't a terrible father. He was but nothing Tyrion has done is justified. And you still didn't comment on him raping Tysha after she was gang raped by the soldiers. You seem to wanna block that out. It's fine though. Keep on keepin on.

What Tyrion did was completely justified. Tyrion didn't knowingly rape Tysha, he thought she was a whore who had lied to him and pretended to love him when she really didn't. And she was paid quite well for Tyrion, so he didn't think it was rape at the time.

Of course she really wasn't a whore and really did love Tyrion, so what Tywin had done to her was truly horrible and cruel, and for that alone (much less a host of other reasons) he deserved to be killed by Tyrion.

You are trolling big time on this one, but keep on keeping on.

underEJ 06-24-2014 12:20 PM

Tywin may not have stood in front of Tyrion with a sword and tried to stick him with it, but he certainly put him in situations that might have ended in a convenient death like sending him to fight in the vanguard with the hill tribes, and sending him to meet the Lannister hating Dornish delegation.

mdchiefsfan 06-24-2014 01:16 PM

:troll:

MagicHef 06-25-2014 09:50 AM

It looks like it's official, no LSH.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/25/mi...dy-stoneheart/

Amnorix 06-25-2014 10:00 AM

Wow, interesting. And somewhat surprising.

keg in kc 06-25-2014 10:21 AM

What I assumed. Unfortunate. I don't know why they're so willing to go supernatural north of the wall, but so unwilling to do it in the south. It's not like the show's really rife with fantasy elements, it's basically a period drama without it.

raybec 4 06-25-2014 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10714246)
What I assumed. Unfortunate. I don't know why they're so willing to go supernatural north of the wall, but so unwilling to do it in the south. It's not like the show's really rife with fantasy elements, it's basically a period drama without it.

They brought Beric Dondarrion back with the fantasy element, why not Stoneheart? I wonder where the Brienne storyline goes now?

Hawk 06-25-2014 01:43 PM

Why even include the Beric part and bringing him back from the dead if you aren't going to do the Lady Stoneheart part? There's a part of me that thinks this is total misdirection by the producers and cast. If not, then I will hate Cersei even more since Lena Heady trolled us all with the stone heart pic she put on instagram!

BigRedChief 06-25-2014 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10714187)
It looks like it's official, no LSH.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/25/mi...dy-stoneheart/

An actress saying its the writers arc to do is not an "official" declaration that a major part of the book will not be used.

Baby Lee 06-25-2014 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10715002)
An actress saying its the writers arc to do is not an "official" declaration that a major part of the book will not be used.

And technically, Catelyn is a different character.

Setsuna 06-25-2014 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 10712402)
What Tyrion did was completely justified. Tyrion didn't knowingly rape Tysha, he thought she was a whore who had lied to him and pretended to love him when she really didn't. And she was paid quite well for Tyrion, so he didn't think it was rape at the time.

Of course she really wasn't a whore and really did love Tyrion, so what Tywin had done to her was truly horrible and cruel, and for that alone (much less a host of other reasons) he deserved to be killed by Tyrion.

You are trolling big time on this one, but keep on keeping on.

I'm not trolling and wtf? He didn't knowingly rape her? Just because she is a whore doesn't mean it wasn't rape. You think after all that she just spread her legs and told Tyrion she wanted to have sex with him? Are you freaking stupid? Of course it was rape. Her mind may have been broken at that point and didn't resist but it sure as heck is rape. SHE WAS PAID QUITE WELL? I don't even....you are just without sense and I refuse to respond to anything else you say after this post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10712456)
Tywin may not have stood in front of Tyrion with a sword and tried to stick him with it, but he certainly put him in situations that might have ended in a convenient death like sending him to fight in the vanguard with the hill tribes, and sending him to meet the Lannister hating Dornish delegation.

Well the Dornish thing, you are grasping at straws there but the mountain clans situation you have a point. Still, not one of you are even attempting to think of oh, I don't know, personal accountability. I assume you are those people that excuse rapists for what they do because of their troubled past. I understand. Bleeding hearts all around!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10712539)
:troll:

No.

The Franchise 06-26-2014 08:38 AM

http://i58.tinypic.com/2pt86qw.jpg

Hawk 06-26-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Setsuna (Post 10715193)
I'm not trolling and wtf? He didn't knowingly rape her? Just because she is a whore doesn't mean it wasn't rape. You think after all that she just spread her legs and told Tyrion she wanted to have sex with him? Are you freaking stupid? Of course it was rape. Her mind may have been broken at that point and didn't resist but it sure as heck is rape. SHE WAS PAID QUITE WELL? I don't even....you are just without sense and I refuse to respond to anything else you say after this post.

Well the Dornish thing, you are grasping at straws there but the mountain clans situation you have a point. Still, not one of you are even attempting to think of oh, I don't know, personal accountability. I assume you are those people that excuse rapists for what they do because of their troubled past. I understand. Bleeding hearts all around!

No.

I didn't say it wasn't rape, I said Tyrion didn't think it was, he was being told she was a whore who went along with the plan.

But your argument is so stupid it's hardly worth responding to. You condemn Tyrion for it, but are giving a free pass to the man who orchestrated every aspect of the whole cruel event and then forced his son to rape his own wife knowing all along that this was his true wife and not a whore pretending to love him. You don't make a bit of sense.

Amnorix 06-26-2014 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk (Post 10716421)
You don't make a bit of sense.

If you've ever seen any of his DC posts, you'll know this is par for the course for him.