ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Dez Bryant (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290860)

SAUTO 02-28-2015 10:14 AM

Could this all about th fight he had with his mom?

Pasta Little Brioni 02-28-2015 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11352205)
My media source said he raped a sheep. Maybe it gets out, maybe it doesn't. Who knows?

He gave his roommate a Golden shower

Hootie 02-28-2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11352267)
Could this all about th fight he had with his mom?

Ask BossGlazer

Bowser 02-28-2015 01:02 PM

It's easy to pile on Boss with no evidence in hand, but would any of you be shocked to find out that Dez did any of these alleged things? I know I wouldn't. Conversely, to be fair, if it all turns out to be a snipe hunt, I wouldn't be shocked at that either.

Hootie 02-28-2015 01:05 PM

No, none.

We're just laughing at him for parading around and talking about "his sources."

Easy 6 02-28-2015 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ct (Post 11351036)
LMAO

Racism, its everywhere, and it eats old peoples medicine for fuel.

Bowser 02-28-2015 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11352502)
No, none.

We're just laughing at him for parading around and talking about "his sources."

Yeah, I'm browsing the thread now.

Either Boss will be seen as a visionary or the next Keitzman (THIS INFO WILL SHAKE THE NFL TO ITS VERY CORE).

Bowser 02-28-2015 01:11 PM

Sometimes I wonder about how many stories like this do get covered up by the teams and the league. Honestly, we'd probably be shocked at the number. (And to be clear, I'm not saying violent crimes like the supposed Dez situations, but DUIs, fights, ridiculous shit like that)

BossChief 02-28-2015 01:27 PM

Aaron Hernandez was identified as the murderer while still in college at Florida and Urban Meyer brushed it under the rug. An eyewitness even gave a detailed description of him to police.

Nothing

The guy goes on to be a mass murderer/all pro NFL player where he murdered 3+ more people.

To think these kinds of things don't happen more than what's actually reported is just silly.

A big portion of a GMs job is to keep these things "in house"

-King- 02-28-2015 01:42 PM

Lol so Jerry Jones found a way to hide it again after every media member knew about it? Oh that Jerry.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-28-2015 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 11352527)
Aaron Hernandez was identified as the murderer while still in college at Florida and Urban Meyer brushed it under the rug. An eyewitness even gave a detailed description of him to police.

Nothing

The guy goes on to be a mass murderer/all pro NFL player where he murdered 3+ more people.

To think these kinds of things don't happen more than what's actually reported is just silly.

A big portion of a GMs job is to keep these things "in house"

:LOL:

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-28-2015 01:47 PM

Boss has all of his tracks covered. He (or his info) can't be wrong. Because Chiefsplanet

BossChief 02-28-2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11352541)
Lol so Jerry Jones found a way to hide it again after every media member knew about it? Oh that Jerry.
Posted via Mobile Device

If it doesn't exist, then why did Dez HIMSELF tweet about it?

He basically acknowledged that he had some really ****ed up shit in the closet and that "it's gonna get out sooner or later"

Hootie 02-28-2015 02:02 PM

Boss, lmao man, no one ****ing cares

chiefzilla1501 02-28-2015 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 11352497)
It's easy to pile on Boss with no evidence in hand, but would any of you be shocked to find out that Dez did any of these alleged things? I know I wouldn't. Conversely, to be fair, if it all turns out to be a snipe hunt, I wouldn't be shocked at that either.

I still stand by my statement that if Adam Schefter said he spent a ton of time on this (and I have no reason to believe he would lie about that) and that this was "complicated", then there is legs to the idea that there is something behind this story way beyond a simple "does a videotape exist."

Schefter said it's possible the story may never leak. That to me says there are more things at play here than a police report and a videotape.