ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft I'm now more sure than ever that Geno's going #1 overall. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271969)

Exoter175 04-11-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9578830)
**** you and your life time ban. I just don't care that much about you.

It isn't about getting me banned, you idiot. Its about having confidence in what you preach.

I'm saying right now, there is absolutely ZERO chance that the Chiefs draft either a pass rusher or a QB in the first round of this draft with the first selection of the draft.

I'm challenging you to a lifetime ban not because I want to see you gone, but because I'm THAT CONFIDENT in my analysis.

Exoter175 04-11-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9578840)
Are you guys still debating the "mechanic"?

Jesus, people here need to use the universal ignore. It's really glorious.

You know they are, it says my name right there between the posts regardless if I am on ignore or not.

I learned this with Sauto when I ignored him.

Now you're just amusement trolling. LMAO

MeatRock 04-11-2013 05:50 PM

It doesn't matter how confident you think you are. You have absolutely ZERO knowledge of who the Chiefs will draft. Period. Your magical mechanic PHD cannot help you here. You're all speculation.

I'm telling you that in today's game, the QB and pass rusher is the smart move at 1.1. Dorsey told you and everyone else that they will not just draft for need. They will take the best player available.

O.city 04-11-2013 05:52 PM

There won't be any trading down either.

ChiefAshhole20 04-11-2013 05:57 PM

I just simply can't understand the notion that we shouldn't draft a QB first overall because he isn't worth it, but would rather address the position 3 years down the road when we can no longer get quality play out of him and are forced to pick up another retread QB (which apparently is the absolute worst solution possible according to CP). This is our way out from QB purgatory people... If we draft Geno, that is the end of our QB troubles for years to come, if we don't, prepare to trade for Josh Freeman or Andy Dalton in a few years.

O.city 04-11-2013 05:58 PM

I wouldn't have been upset trading for Freeman this year. IIRC, there was some talk about it.

MeatRock 04-11-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9578880)
I just simply can't understand the notion that we shouldn't draft a QB first overall because he isn't worth it, but would rather address the position 3 years down the road when we can no longer get quality play out of him and are forced to pick up another retread QB (which apparently is the absolute worst solution possible according to CP). This is our way out from QB purgatory people... If we draft Geno, that is the end of our QB troubles for years to come, if we don't, prepare to trade for Josh Freeman or Andy Dalton in a few years.

Drafting Geno Smith does not guarantee anything other than the Chiefs tried.

TribalElder 04-11-2013 06:00 PM

AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

what will we do on the 25th?

Exoter175 04-11-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9578865)
It doesn't matter how confident you think you are. You have absolutely ZERO knowledge of who the Chiefs will draft. Period. Your magical mechanic PHD cannot help you here. You're all speculation.

I'm telling you that in today's game, the QB and pass rusher is the smart move at 1.1. Dorsey told you and everyone else that they will not just draft for need. They will take the best player available.

1. Zero knowledge of who the Chiefs will draft? According to whom? Remember, I was the first to call Andy Reid and quite a few other moves this off season. I do have insider information, and after that article came out that said the Chiefs had the draft selection narrowed down to 4 players, my insider came back and told me the number was actually 5.

2. All we are here, on this forum, is speculation. It just happens to be that I speculate a bit more logical than some of you thinking we'll draft a QB still.

3. Dorsey also didn't say that he would ONLY take the best player available, and anyone with an IQ over 75 knows that Dorsey saying that they won't draft just for need, but will take BPA, knows that he's trying not to show his cards too early or too often, so he keeps teams guessing on what HE will be doing, which brings up the trade value in an already shitty draft. The logical option here is to trade, but with such a bad draft for top picks, it would be the mark of a truly talented GM to be able to trade out of this position. So lets see what he can do. Worst case scenario, we stay at 1.1 don't draft a QB or pass rusher, and we look forward to our season.
Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9578869)
There won't be any trading down either.

Considering the Chiefs have had at least 3 teams contact them about a trade in this draft, I wouldn't be so certain.

Gravedigger 04-11-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578841)
It isn't about getting me banned, you idiot. Its about having confidence in what you preach.

I'm saying right now, there is absolutely ZERO chance that the Chiefs draft either a pass rusher or a QB in the first round of this draft with the first selection of the draft.

I'm challenging you to a lifetime ban not because I want to see you gone, but because I'm THAT CONFIDENT in my analysis.

Analysis is a pretty generous term for pissing in the wind and hoping it doesn't hit you in the face.

Exoter175 04-11-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9578880)

How can you say that drafting Geno is the end of our QB troubles for years?

Not a single talking head in the NFL right now thinks he could start right away, and most are calling him a project, some are even mocking him out of the 2nd round.

How would drafting a career backup, end our QB troubles?

Exoter175 04-11-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 9578889)
Analysis is a pretty generous term for pissing in the wind and hoping it doesn't hit you in the face.

That's why I like to measure the direction of the wind before I unzip. :thumb:

RealSNR 04-11-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578844)
You know they are, it says my name right there between the posts regardless if I am on ignore or not.

I assume O.City has super ignore, which automatically hides any post that directly quotes you or is posted by you.

And I'm not talking about, "This message is hidden because SNR is on your ignore list." It removes it completely from view. Like it never happened.

Exoter175 04-11-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9578896)
I assume O.City has super ignore, which automatically hides any post that directly quotes you or is posted by you.

And I'm not talking about, "This message is hidden because SNR is on your ignore list." It removes it completely from view. Like it never happened.

He wouldn't do that though, I'm far too entertaining in argument. :thumb:

O.city 04-11-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9578844)

I jumped on CP on my phone without logging in, so I thought I'd take you off ignore long enough to respond to this.

With the universal ignore function, I don't have to read any of your drivel, or see anyone who quotes you. It's really glorious.

Anyway, carry on.