ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bowe wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266663)

durtyrute 11-16-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9123065)
I'll just stop responding to the thread shitters again dude. Sorry to all.

Everyone has a right to their opinion. CP rule number 1, if you think differently than most people, you will be ridiculed to the point to where you will want to leave. The question is, will you?

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by durtyrute (Post 9123072)
Everyone has a right to their opinion. CP rule number 1, if you think differently than most people, you will be ridiculed to the point to where you will want to leave. The question is, will you?

Never by my own choice. I love it here.

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9123059)
I'm definately not looking for validation and I don't see myself as a diva for sure. I assume you are talking about Bosschief and some of the others.

I just try and keep it realistic. I don't really give a **** what anyone thinks. I am here to talk Chiefs.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZJdYirFqGp...foil%2Bhat.jpg

The Franchise 11-16-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9123080)
Never by my own choice. I love it here.

Yeah....you just threaten to sue websites and then get banned for it.

You shouldn't even be here right now.

Reerun_KC 11-16-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9123085)
Yeah....you just threaten to sue websites and then get banned for it.

You shouldn't even be here right now.

This....

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9123065)
I'll just stop responding to the thread shitters again dude. Sorry to all.

LMAO

So damn clueless. YOU are the thread shitter.

The Franchise 11-16-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9121883)
go look at who attends Fitz's spring camps. now go look at who attends Bowe's camps.

Are you ****ing reeruned?

L.A. Chieffan 11-16-2012 10:55 AM

Bowe isn't even in the top ten in drops this year.

I Funny enough both Thomas and Decker are in the top five.

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 10:59 AM

ROFL
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lou_Zare (Post 9121883)
go look at who attends Fitz's spring camps. now go look at who attends Bowe's camps.

Wow. Did you really just type that?

RealSNR 11-16-2012 11:01 AM

If you're Black Bob, it's not enough for Bowe to be one of the hardest workers on the team. It's not enough for him to give a shit about his fellow players and the Kansas City Chiefs. He drops passes from the worst QB in the NFL sometimes, and that makes him a piece of shit who needs to hit the road.

Nevermind that he's the most talented WR this franchise has seen since Otis ****ing Taylor. Nevermind that he hasn't done or said anything in the past several seasons to give warrant to breaking the trust of the team and the fans. Nevermind that he's a good person who treats everyone in the community, including the fans, with respect.

According to BlackBob, he's a lazy, arrogant, heartless, loud-mouthed WR who should be told that he can go **** himself with all his hard work and dedication he's invested over the years.

Oh, and nevermind that contract negotiations stalled with the biggest cheap bundle of sticks of a GM in the NFL. It's Bowe's fault, not the ****tard in the front office who has destroyed this ****ing team. Why would we trust Bowe in this instance? Pioli's OBVIOUSLY being the reasonable one here!

Woodchuck 11-16-2012 11:02 AM

The game has changed. We will find another one that is just as good. He is one of the most overrated players in the league. Especially in KC.

When you read through the lines you will see that this is Bowe grasping at straws and groveling at Pioli's feet for a contract because he knows he ****ed up. He missed his window to get paid. He now understands he will NEVER be paid what he thinks he is worth.

He isn't going to be a Chief for much longer which makes this conversation irrelevant. Time for me to move onto to something else.

The Franchise 11-16-2012 11:02 AM

:facepalm:

BigMeatballDave 11-16-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9123143)
The game has changed. We will find another one that is just as good. He is one of the most overrated players in the league. Especially in KC.

When you read through the lines you will see that this is Bowe grasping at straws and groveling at Pioli's feet for a contract because he knows he ****ed up. He missed his window to get paid. He now understands he will NEVER be paid what he thinks he is worth.

He isn't going to be a Chief for much longer which makes this conversation irrelevant. Time for me to move onto to something else.

When you die, I will cheer.

The Franchise 11-16-2012 11:10 AM

Oh yeah.....that's right. According Blacktard.....1000 yard receivers grow on trees.

ThaVirus 11-16-2012 11:15 AM

So I opened this thread, read two of Wooddouche's posts and have to leave immediately. Try not to have too much of an intriguing conversation because I'll have been forced to miss it.