ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Blackout Arrowhead: Nov 18 vs Bengals - Reserve Your Gear Today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265617)

Phobia 11-01-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9072293)
Can't they sell this on Ebay with a buy it now price?

These are not tech savvy people, unfortunately. They're struggling with telephones and paper. It's a process.

007 11-01-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9072211)
They're working fine for me. Might need to refresh or open the GIF in a new tab.

Yeah that is what I have to do this week. Don't know why this is an issue for me now though.

bevischief 11-01-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9072423)
These are not tech savvy people, unfortunately. They're struggling with telephones and paper. It's a process.

That is for sure. There are businesses that is all they do. I have stopped counting how many times I have called and left my personal cell number.

bevischief 11-01-2012 05:42 PM

WTF? They are only selling this stuff out of the Independence store? My wife went to the Legends store and that is what she was told.

jspchief 11-01-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9072469)
WTF? They are only selling this stuff out of the Independence store? My wife went to the Legends store and that is what she was told.

Is was stated in this thread.

Phobia 11-01-2012 05:51 PM

Correct. I presume the other stores are franchisees.

bevischief 11-01-2012 06:01 PM

I live 10 hours away and wife is close about a little over a hour away visiting family but I agree with her not to have to drive another hour to get one. I don't remember seeing that was the only store and nothing in the opening that said that was the only store if that is the case they are doing a poor job of keeping up.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11-01-2012 10:31 PM

Bevis, not really but we'll take the hit. With something like this the worst thing you can do is order a bunch of product and NOT sell it. So we started off with small batches (180 pieces) to manage the risk. Now with tonight's game in the shitter, demand will increase and we'll order more. The printer is on standby already to fulfill new orders.

I do apologize this has not been easy for you.

wazu 11-01-2012 10:45 PM

I overheard girls at work talking about the blackout today. They knew the date and the opponent. Word is out on this.

KCrockaholic 11-01-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9075868)
I overheard girls at work talking about the blackout today. They knew the date and the opponent. Word is out on this.

:clap: Nice....

Although they were girls...So they probably had bad things to say about it?

I can't help but notice the overwhelming female population that doesn't understand the SOC movement. They don't get it at all. Yet they will sit there and try to defend their bullshit opinions on it.

I applaud the girls who understand what SOC is trying to do, and actually want something done as well.

Phobia 11-02-2012 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9075898)
:clap: Nice....

Although they were girls...So they probably had bad things to say about it?

I can't help but notice the overwhelming female population that doesn't understand the SOC movement. They don't get it at all. Yet they will sit there and try to defend their bullshit opinions on it.

I applaud the girls who understand what SOC is trying to do, and actually want something done as well.

The detractors are mostly from a specific group of fans who fancy themselves the best fans in the lot. If SOC had been their idea, they'd be all fine and dandy with a blackout idea. The girls I know on the street think the idea is awesome and they want to know where to buy a shirt.

007 11-02-2012 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9076116)
The detractors are mostly from a specific group of fans who fancy themselves the best fans in the lot. If SOC had been their idea, they'd be all fine and dandy with a blackout idea. The girls I know on the street think the idea is awesome and they want to know where to buy a shirt.

And just who are these "girls on the street" Phobia?

pr_capone 11-02-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9076119)

LMAO

SPchief 11-02-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9076119)

LMAO Walked right into that one

BossChief 11-02-2012 12:44 AM

Marty and Eric...what's stopping you guys from opening an eBay store and selling these on it?

I mean, really...you already have 100,000 prospective clients and it could be sold as a "buy it and it will be made and shipped to your door within x amount of days...make sure to order in time for the blackout."

You really wouldn't even need a eBay store to do this, just a resale liscence and a couple people to manage the logistics.