ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****Official 2012 CP Mock Draft Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256626)

Sfeihc 03-07-2012 10:59 PM

per wiki;

To defend running plays, the Tampa 2 is a single gap defense where each player is responsible to defend his own gap. The assigned gap changes with game conditions and personnel.

Dylan 03-07-2012 11:42 PM

This may interest you:

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) has produced numerous excellent scouting videos.

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) is also part of DraftBreakdown crew.

2012 Draft Film Room (Prospects): http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/21...howThread.aspx

Please send me a PM, if this is the wrong place to post this information. I apologize and will gladly remove it. TIA

The Franchise 03-07-2012 11:53 PM

This is probably going to be viewed as a reach but I really don't give a shit. It's common knowledge that the 49ers need a WR. I was hoping that Floyd or Wright would fall but it didn't happen. So I'm going to take a player with a HUGE ceiling.

The San Francisco 49ers select Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech

He's the deep threat that the 49ers have been looking for. If anyone can get the talent out of this kid.....its Harbaugh.

Direckshun 03-08-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8427338)
Psst Dick Toon didn't play for Nebraska.

:thumb:

Direckshun 03-08-2012 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 8427603)
This is probably going to be viewed as a reach but I really don't give a shit. It's common knowledge that the 49ers need a WR. I was hoping that Floyd or Wright would fall but it didn't happen. So I'm going to take a player with a HUGE ceiling.

The San Francisco 49ers select Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech

He's the deep threat that the 49ers have been looking for. If anyone can get the talent out of this kid.....its Harbaugh.

Biggest reach of the draft so far, right along htis selecting Mercilus #10 overall.

The 49ers need somebody to rack up 60-80 receptions now, not someone they're going to have to groom for a while. Randle or Sanu would fit their needs much better.

ChiefsCountry 03-08-2012 09:23 AM

Thank you 49ers for passing on Sanu. I love this player. I think he has the potential to be the next Dwayne Bowe. Brady is going to love him.

The New England Patriots select Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers

DJ's left nut 03-08-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 8427578)
This may interest you:

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) has produced numerous excellent scouting videos.

Redeyejedi (JMPasq) is also part of DraftBreakdown crew.

2012 Draft Film Room (Prospects): http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/21...howThread.aspx

Please send me a PM, if this is the wrong place to post this information. I apologize and will gladly remove it. TIA

Mother of God...

I doubt Scott Pioli put as much work into this draft as that guy...

htismaqe 03-08-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 8427727)
Biggest reach of the draft so far, right along htis selecting Mercilus #10 overall.

The 49ers need somebody to rack up 60-80 receptions now, not someone they're going to have to groom for a while. Randle or Sanu would fit their needs much better.

Yes!!! I knew I could be the best at something...

htismaqe 03-08-2012 10:13 AM

The New York Giants have a lot of little needs and no gaping holes in their roster - that's usually the case when a team wins the Super Bowl.

The Giants are beginning to show some age on the offensive line however, and could use upgrades at several spots.

With that in mind, the New York Giants select:

JAMES BROWN, OT / OG, TROY

A college OT that has worked out at OG leading up to the Combine, Brown has a lot of upside as a utility lineman. Of course, one could always say that he's not good enough to be a top notch guard OR tackle, but hey, the Giants just won the Super Bowl.

ChiefsCountry 03-08-2012 10:19 AM

We are now into round two.

Rams Fan PM his pick to keep this thing a rolling.

St. Louis Rams select Zach Brown, LB, North Carolina

Titty Meat 03-08-2012 10:33 AM

The Colts have a lot of needs. My first thought was to draft a NT for that defense that is now a moving to the 34 but with Wayne and Garcon leaving Indy they will need some weapons for Luck. So.....

With the 2nd pick in the 2nd Round:

Colts Select: Reuben Randle WR LSU

This guy has tons of upside but is a raw prospect. It didn't help LSU had shitty Qb's.

Marco Polo 03-08-2012 10:46 AM

Mike Mayock recently raved about this prospect's potential, noting "I don't think there's any way he's getting out of the first round". Well he did and fortunately for the Vikings, they are thrilled. Minnesota's secondary is abysmal and this prospect will certainly help with that area.

The Minnesota Vikings select Josh Robinson, CB/KR, Central Florida.

DJ's left nut 03-08-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marco Polo (Post 8428356)
Mike Mayock recently raved about this prospect's potential, noting "I don't think there's any way he's getting out of the first round". Well he did and fortunately for the Vikings, they are thrilled. Minnesota's secondary is abysmal and this prospect will certainly help with that area.

The Minnesota Vikings select Josh Robinson, CB/KR, Central Florida.

Damn - way to go all Al Davis on us.

He's insanely fast, but his scouting report reads a whole lot like Justin Miller's did.

jd1020 03-08-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8428387)
Damn - way to go all Al Davis on us.

He's insanely fast, but his scouting report reads a whole lot like Justin Miller's did.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000...t-stock-update

DJ's left nut 03-08-2012 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8428457)

I didn't say that Mayock doesn't like him.

But he still reads a hell of a lot like Justin Miller.