ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games XBox 360 General Discussion thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=150892)

Redrum_69 01-11-2007 11:49 AM

Bowl of antifreeze?

Swanman 01-11-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles
Best advice trying to defeat the convicts?

If you have the mini-chainsaw, use that, if not the katana. Be sure to take out the driver first so the jeep will stop rolling around. Then hack up the other two guys, healing as necessary.

Ceej 01-11-2007 01:26 PM

Also, what in the world is wrong with my xbox live?

One second I can get on it, I return from BB and purchasing GoW and when I test my connection my IP address test fails. What gives?

Maybe it's just a shitty connection!?

Archie Bunker 01-11-2007 04:16 PM

I have become addicted to getting Achievements and building up my gamerscore. Its almost taken all the fun out of playing. Anyone else have that problem?

KcMizzou 01-11-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie Bunker
I have become addicted to getting Achievements and building up my gamerscore. Its almost taken all the fun out of playing. Anyone else have that problem?

I've never paid any attention to it.

Ceej 01-11-2007 04:51 PM

Okay swan, I just got Brad his medicine. Now what? It said the next case wasn't until 11am so I went looking for survivors.. but some case had ran out of time, thus having the rest of my cases expire.

After I get him his medicine, I talk to Jessie and I click that next scoop and it leads me right to both of them.

I'm in a rut. What do I do?

Swanman 01-11-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles
Okay swan, I just got Brad his medicine. Now what? It said the next case wasn't until 11am so I went looking for survivors.. but some case had ran out of time, thus having the rest of my cases expire.

After I get him his medicine, I talk to Jessie and I click that next scoop and it leads me right to both of them.

I'm in a rut. What do I do?

If you have a case expire and they cross out the rest of the cases in that screen, then you can finish out the 72 hours but you won't get any more cases. In that case, I would recommend starting the game over, which will start you at your current level.

If you didn't have a case expire, then just wait until the time of the next case and you'll get a call or something to alert you as to what to do.

Ceej 01-11-2007 04:58 PM

Understandable, but do you know what I'm referring to? I had just given Brad his medicine as I wait in the security room and next thing I know the rest of my cases expire.

Should I just stay in the security room until 11 am?

The name of the case is the Professor's Prawl? Something along those lines.

Ceej 01-11-2007 05:23 PM

Nevermind, these last two cases have involved me moping around in the security room waiting to see Carlita on the monitors.

noa 01-12-2007 11:48 AM

Has anyone here played Perfect Dark Zero? If so, what do you think? Worthy buying? Thanks.

htismaqe 01-12-2007 12:02 PM

Right now I'm playing Ninety Nine Nights. Got horrible reviews, but I really like it.

Swanman 01-12-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noa949
Has anyone here played Perfect Dark Zero? If so, what do you think? Worthy buying? Thanks.

It's worth a rental, but probably not a purchase. Like most launch titles, the game did not take advantage of the 360 graphically and the game was really short.

QuikSsurfer 01-12-2007 04:25 PM

just picked up "Lost Planet"
this is the first collectors edition i've bought.. couldn't pass up the exclusive multiplayer map.

Bowser 01-13-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
Right now I'm playing Ninety Nine Nights. Got horrible reviews, but I really like it.

I damned near got that, but opted for Lost Planet instead.

Ultra Peanut 01-14-2007 01:24 AM

I have the brash enthusiasm of an amateur and the body of a tyrannosauroid!