ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

bandwagonjumper 05-23-2012 01:49 AM

There seems to be rumour floating that Notre Dame has renewed its contract with NBC for 25 millions. If true than that's nixed the idea of Notre Dame joining any conferences.

Saulbadguy 05-23-2012 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8632962)
:spock:

I don't see where in the world that idiot got "That doesn't sound good" out of that.

How is "deciding who to invite", bad???

He's obviously drunk.

eazyb81 05-23-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 8633162)
There you go. K-State is the only rival that Kansas really has now.

Mizzou is irrelevant. I mean, sure they are an AAU school, one should be proud to have a son, daughter, or close relative earn an advanced degree from that institution, its a good place for academics. they aren't worthless, but MU gives me no reason, AT ALL, to give a good God damn whether they athletically do well or blow goat ass.

To me, Missouri is like Arkansas, or Wisconsin, or the Oregon Ducks. They are a mildly interesting, somewhat academically important, not irrelevant, but not particularly, excessively, important, school that is geographically located in Columbia, Missouri. They used to be important to Kansas, but they are no longer relevant in any way at all.

ROFL

Do you feel better?

God you are such a bitter little bitch.

Codered 05-23-2012 06:24 AM

Missouri means nothing to me ... Hey, I just wanted you to know Missouri means nothing. Have I told you lately that Missouri means nothing? I am just saying that Missouri means nothing.

Anyone that I haven't told in the last 15 seconds ... Missouri means nothing! I mean I don't even remember what their mascot is. They are just some AAU school that is nothing.

Yep it sure sounded like he didn't care.

Saulbadguy 05-23-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandwagonjumper (Post 8633268)
There seems to be rumour floating that Notre Dame has renewed its contract with NBC for 25 millions. If true than that's nixed the idea of Notre Dame joining any conferences.

Yeah, not so much.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-23-2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codered (Post 8633308)
Missouri means nothing to me ... Hey, I just wanted you to know Missouri means nothing. Have I told you lately that Missouri means nothing? I am just saying that Missouri means nothing.

Anyone that I haven't told in the last 15 seconds ... Missouri means nothing! I mean I don't even remember what their mascot is. They are just some AAU school that is nothing.

Yep it sure sounded like he didn't care.

It's like the moron claiming his friends had never even heard of Mizzou ROFL What a bunch of clowns.

Saul Good 05-23-2012 07:12 AM

I've moved on. I'm dating black guys now. /Kansas fan

|Zach| 05-23-2012 07:29 AM

Hahahahaha

eazyb81 05-23-2012 07:35 AM

Virginia Tech fans are THRILLED about possibly going to the Big 12!!!!

http://www.gobblercountry.com/2012/5...-sour#comments

Almost 2000 votes in, and the Big 12 is running a distant third to going to the SEC and staying in the ACC. Fortunately the Big Ten is not listed as an option.

Don't they know the Big 12 has handcuffs now?!?

Mr. Plow 05-23-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8633371)
Virginia Tech fans are THRILLED about possibly going to the Big 12!!!!

http://www.gobblercountry.com/2012/5...-sour#comments

Almost 2000 votes in, and the Big 12 is running a distant third to going to the SEC and staying in the ACC. Fortunately the Big Ten is not listed as an option.

Don't they know the Big 12 has handcuffs now?!?

The question is "What conference makes the most sense for Virginia Tech?" The obvious answer to that is the SEC if for no other reason, geographically....followed by the ACC.

But, let's not let that stand in the way of your "lolz @ the Big leftover conference" moment. Continue on.

Frazod 05-23-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8633306)
ROFL

Do you feel better?

Ignore list! Ignore list! And once you go on, you don't come off! Ever!!!!!111

SPchief 05-23-2012 08:22 AM

Ballsack!

Bambi 05-23-2012 08:33 AM

I wonder if CBS will pay out more money once Virginia Tech joins the SEC.

alnorth 05-23-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eazyb81 (Post 8633306)
ROFL

Do you feel better?

oh, damn it, you screwed it up. You couldn't resist firing back, could you. You didn't see what I was trying to do? I'm trying to get Wicked to stop spazzing out on Mizzou/SEC/whatever.

Oh well, its sometimes amusing, I guess.

alnorth 05-23-2012 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8633442)
I wonder if CBS will pay out more money once Virginia Tech joins the SEC.

and there we go.