ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Knowmo's Homer Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274917)

RealSNR 11-16-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10191538)
This.

They wouldn't stop complaining about clipping calls in 2003 when we beat them at Arrowhead.

And I want it to come through just like the Buffalo game.

Two defensive TDs. Pedestrian offense. The kind of play that makes Pete Prisco bitch up a storm about how terrible we look.

The beauty of it is it will come AT Mile High, so when they want to say, "We'll get you back in two weeks!" we can just say, "I don't know why you think that. It's gonna be even harder next time."

Mother****erJones 11-16-2013 11:47 AM

Moreno isn't on Charles' level. Charles runs just as hard as Moreno. He's ran over countless guys this year.

MagicHef 11-16-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10191536)
I've decided that given the choice between winning Sunday's game by 40 points as a curb-stomping or just barely sneaking by on a last-minute fumble or bad call from the officials, I want it to be the second choice.

A festering, frustrating moment that seals KC's close victory to stick in the collective craws of Donkey fans. That's what I want. Knowmo furiously posting Donk homer tweets about how Denver was the superior team and MagicHef turning to the stat sheet as a source of comfort like breathing into a bag to calm hyperventilation. A sufferable loss that just got away and upsets them like nothing else.

It will make trolling them oh so wonderful.

It's good that you've decided how the Chiefs should win, deciding is always the hardest part.

RealSNR 11-16-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10191583)
It's good that you've decided how the Chiefs should win, deciding is always the hardest part.

False outrage is always fun, isn't it? C'mon dude. You're a smart guy. You know exactly what I mean. Don't be a stupid bitch.

And if you don't, I rind it remarkable that you take exception to my post, but Knowmo's "The regular season is just a hoop we have to jump through... it has no meaning" garbage doesn't bug you one bit.

rockymtnchief 11-16-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 10191565)
Moreno isn't on Charles' level. Charles runs just as hard as Moreno. He's ran over countless guys this year.

This!

We could make a thread full of gifs of Charles hits this year.

MagicHef 11-16-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10191591)
False outrage is always fun, isn't it? C'mon dude. You're a smart guy. You know exactly what I mean. Don't be a stupid bitch.

And if you don't, I rind it remarkable that you take exception to my post, but Knowmo's "The regular season is just a hoop we have to jump through... it has no meaning" garbage doesn't bug you one bit.

I'm not outraged, I just found your post funny.

Also, I don't really pay much attention to what Knowmo says.

New World Order 11-16-2013 03:39 PM

Denver absolutely NEEDS this game because without home field advantage in the playoffs Peyton doesn't have a prayer.

tredadda 11-16-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10191994)
Denver absolutely NEEDS this game because without home field advantage in the playoffs Peyton doesn't have a prayer.

Based off of last year's results and his history of being one and done I am not so sure that home field advantage is such a good thing for Peyton. Denver is pretty cold in Jan, he might want to go on the road where the weather is possibly warmer.

New World Order 11-16-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tredadda (Post 10192315)
Based off of last year's results and his history of being one and done I am not so sure that home field advantage is such a good thing for Peyton. Denver is pretty cold in Jan, he might want to go on the road where the weather is possibly warmer.

I am not sure where he would go that would be warm. Indy is the only place that comes to mind.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-16-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 10192458)
I am not sure where he would go that would be warm. Indy is the only place that comes to mind.

Dat av!!!

OrtonsPiercedTaint 11-16-2013 09:05 PM

It's alright, Peyton will shine at the Pro-bowl. Where no one will touch him. Except maybe KnoMo.

Quesadilla Joe 11-17-2013 07:17 AM

Quote:

Chiefs, beware: Broncos' Knowshon Moreno back in business

In the game of thrones between the Broncos and the Chiefs, Knowshon Rockwell Moreno is the tip of the sword.

The Broncos' rusher-receiver-blocker will be the difference.

An NFL scout once said Moreno's running style was "ferocious." Perhaps, because of ferociousness, fortitude, hard bark, bite and his college team, Moreno has earned the positive nickname "Junkyard Dog."

Moreno is the best at protecting Manning from the blitz — taking out attackers — and rescuing Manning when he's in trouble — catching passes barely beyond the line and picking up first downs.

In the Broncos' offense, including the pistol (Manning in a short shotgun with the running back behind, not beside, him), Moreno becomes a true quadruple threat (inside or outside run, fake run, receive, block).

Oh, yes, the Chiefs bring Jamaal Charles, fifth in league rushing (725 yards) and first in Chiefs receptions and second in yardage (47 for 389). However, Moreno's only two career 100-yard-plus rushing games (including a 161 tops) are against Kansas City; and he has more running and receiving yards than Charles in games between these teams from 2009-12.
http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_2...mpaign=twitter

LoneWolf 11-17-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10193440)

Your boyfriend woke you up early this morning, huh, you Donkey loving piece of shit. After Peyton breaks his neck tonight and the Donkey's hopes are dashed, I hope they find you hanging in a closet wearing an Elway jersey with a tape of the 1998 Super Bowl playing on a continuous loop.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-17-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Dumbass (Post 10193440)

Donkey's Beware: Eric Berry has been known to concuss overrated POS running back Knowshit Moreno. Beware!:)

Pasta Little Brioni 11-17-2013 10:27 AM

Knowshon Moreno ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Yeah teams playing 6-7 DB's the ENTIRE game really fear that run game.