ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

Dave Lane 12-30-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10321109)
Download some.. there are literally thousands of add-on quests and storylines . If you on PC that is.

Thanks wheres a good place to pick some up. I love the game so much its just boring doing the same missions.

hometeam 12-30-2013 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10322426)
Thanks wheres a good place to pick some up. I love the game so much its just boring doing the same missions.

Well one, if you have it on steam they are integrated right into the steam client in the form of steam workshop.

if not, check out the nexus, and prepare your bunghole.

http://www.nexusmods.com

RustShack 12-31-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 10321109)
Download some.. there are literally thousands of add-on quests and storylines . If you on PC that is.

PS3

kcxiv 12-31-2013 03:31 AM

i cant find the damn house lady. everyone says see her up at the inn, but bitch is never there. lol

patteeu 12-31-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10323564)
i cant find the damn house lady. everyone says see her up at the inn, but bitch is never there. lol

The Internet is full of step by step instructions. Use google

What house lady are you talking about anyway? Buy the house, buy furnishings, go to house. The lady, if you're talking about who I think you're talking about, will be there waiting for your instructions.

Dave Lane 12-31-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10322419)
yeah, i cant find the assistant guy. Maybe im missing a room or something. Ieven tried to attack a guard. haha didnt work out well. One of he guards tells me i need to talk to the assitence to buy a house. He/she is just eluding me. I will find them.!!

Which city are you trying to get a house in?

kcxiv 12-31-2013 06:16 PM

i found HIM. I was looking for a women the whole time. Someone that sells houses, i assumed it was a female. lol I am a little short on the cash to buy one.

Also ran into a dragon in the middle of the world. Just a random ass Dragon named Dragon. He roughed me up a bit, while i was learning how to beat him, then he just despawned as the sun came up.

RustShack 01-02-2014 12:38 AM

You get the house lady after you talk to the guy, and buy a house.

whoman69 01-02-2014 08:25 AM

best guide out there for any and all elder scroll games

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page

htismaqe 01-02-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10324961)
i found HIM. I was looking for a women the whole time. Someone that sells houses, i assumed it was a female. lol I am a little short on the cash to buy one.

Also ran into a dragon in the middle of the world. Just a random ass Dragon named Dragon. He roughed me up a bit, while i was learning how to beat him, then he just despawned as the sun came up.

Ah…Skyrim...

kcxiv 01-08-2014 04:24 AM

Anyone have problems with this game randomly freezing on them Xbox version. This is the only game that has done it. Pisses me off I just learned the clear sky shut and as I getclose to the top of the mountain it freezes. Other 3 times its did it as soon as I entered a building. Game lags like a bitch sometimes too frame rate gets iffy.

duncan_idaho 01-08-2014 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10311981)
does one need to do any kind of tradeskills? i hate ****ing doing them. Im the type that rather just get good loot off my kills.lol

If you're willing to grind through the skills, they become worth it. My first playthrough, I did a dual-wielding Dark Elf and focused on the smithing and enchanting skills. I eventually ended up with maxed out/flawless daedric swords that did about 2.5x as much damage as the base version of them. On top of that, I had maxed out heavy armor that buffed all my key stats (one-handed, magicka, magicka regen, health).

When I fought Alduin, I only had to hit him like 6-8 times.

Has anyone else taken advantage of the follower/trainer exploit? Where you pick up a follower who also is a trainer (example: Aela the Huntress) train the max skills for that level, and then exchange items with the follower and take your money back?

On my second play-through, I've used this with Aela (maxing out my archery at 75 by level 24) and Althis (maxing out my one-handed, which I've been neglecting) and Farkas (maxing out my two-handed, which is at 60 at level 24).

It's a quick way to level yourself.

Fire Me Boy! 01-08-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 10354863)
If you're willing to grind through the skills, they become worth it. My first playthrough, I did a dual-wielding Dark Elf and focused on the smithing and enchanting skills. I eventually ended up with maxed out/flawless daedric swords that did about 2.5x as much damage as the base version of them. On top of that, I had maxed out heavy armor that buffed all my key stats (one-handed, magicka, magicka regen, health).

When I fought Alduin, I only had to hit him like 6-8 times.

Has anyone else taken advantage of the follower/trainer exploit? Where you pick up a follower who also is a trainer (example: Aela the Huntress) train the max skills for that level, and then exchange items with the follower and take your money back?

On my second play-through, I've used this with Aela (maxing out my archery at 75 by level 24) and Althis (maxing out my one-handed, which I've been neglecting) and Farkas (maxing out my two-handed, which is at 60 at level 24).

It's a quick way to level yourself.

That's how I generally start a character. I befriend Faendal in Riverwood at the very beginning (generally, the first quest I do) when I don't have much money and get training in archery.

Fire Me Boy! 01-08-2014 09:50 AM

If you're looking for another way to quickly level up, do pickpocket. You'll get a point where you can level up two or three levels at a time by pickpocketing large amounts of coins (like getting training and then pickpocketing the payment).

duncan_idaho 01-08-2014 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! (Post 10354966)
That's how I generally start a character. I befriend Faendal in Riverwood at the very beginning (generally, the first quest I do) when I don't have much money and get training in archery.

Oh yeah, used it with Faendal early. Just got annoyed with how quickly and easily he died in combat, even with upgraded gear.