ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Eureka 10-29-2013 09:24 PM

Facebook is for creeping

Dating websites are for rebounds

Texting is like setting up the volleyball spike! (Learn that texting game/do's ' dont's

If you call just be sure to be confident that you already know her answer.

It's easier if you're a goodlooking guy but its not the ace card! Confidence is key! You got this, no problem! Easy peezy!

Cephalic Trauma 10-29-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10140013)

Dude, you just insulted nearly everyone in this thread. I'm not into them, but nearly everyone else here is.

Discuss Thrower 10-29-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 10140013)
Facebook is for creeping

Texting is like setting up the volleyball spike! (Learn that texting game/do's ' dont's

If you call just be sure to be confident that you already know her answer.

It's easier if you're a goodlooking guy but its not the ace card! Confidence is key! You got this, no problem! Easy peezy!

This is your first post that I've noticed. I do not like you now.

ThaVirus 10-29-2013 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10139926)
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0iyeUcFKRv4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The rejection feeds my soul.

Skyy God 10-30-2013 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10139445)
Problem is, if she doesn't remember him AND he got her number from someone, could be a recipe for disaster.

He should just message her through FB. Not pulling digits in this day and age isn't a bad strategy.... it adds an element of second guessing on their part. If she's interested, she'll respond.

That's how I ended up dating a girl (22, college volleyball player) I met through a friend.*

*the friend had hooked up with this girl a few times but, **** him, as I'd tried to set him up a couple times, he wasn't equipped to handle her, and I deferred taking her home in front of him out of respect.

Skyy God 10-30-2013 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10130063)
Only get messages from SpamBots

Nah, there's real chicks on there (at least in my area). Went out with one last night.

KCGal 10-30-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10140274)
He should just message her through FB. Not pulling digits in this day and age isn't a bad strategy.... it adds an element of second guessing on their part. If she's interested, she'll respond.

That's how I ended up dating a girl (22, college volleyball player) I met through a friend.*

*the friend had hooked up with this girl a few times but, **** him, as I'd tried to set him up a couple times, he wasn't equipped to handle her, and I deferred taking her home in front of him out of respect.

If you message someone on FB does that mean they can see all your posts? ;yes I am a complete idiot when it comes to FB). That is why I said it was creepy. I wouldn't want someone to see everything about me. If that is not the case, maybe FB is way to go.

KCGal 10-30-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCGal (Post 10137180)
I have date #3 set tonight! (With the same guy). On our second date he brought his air compressor because he knew my car needed air in the tires. That move was like a million red roses to this girl!!!

So date #3 went well. He did say he wants to take his match profile down but he doesnt want to scare me and that he wants me to do the same. Our first date was Saturday. I was not ready for this. I'm trying to think it through because he is clearly boyfriend material and we have great chemistry but I think when I joined match I had it in my mind I would date and see what is out there.

Buck 10-30-2013 08:43 AM

You had 3 dates in 5 days? And he wants you to take down your profile?

If you're having fun keep at it, but this guy is gonna be a stage 5 clinger.

Valiant 10-30-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10140514)

I am not a clinger..

Wait.

Date four is tomorrow night and I have an engagement ring.

KCGal 10-30-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 10140514)

I am going out of town for work this weekend and will be gone for a week so I think that is making him want to hang out a lot before I go out of town.

Discuss Thrower 10-30-2013 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10140279)
Nah, there's real chicks on there (at least in my area). Went out with one last night.

Again. *I* only got messages by spam bots. And no one ever answered a message I sent.

Dave Lane 10-30-2013 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10140545)
Again. *I* only got messages by spam bots. And no one ever answered a message I sent.

Let me write your profile and letters. You will get responses.

Dave Lane 10-30-2013 09:11 AM

Oh and your whiny nobody likes me bs is very unattractive. Just saying.

Discuss Thrower 10-30-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10140550)
Oh and your whiny nobody likes me bs is very unattractive. Just saying.

Because I'm daft enough to say that thing around women.

If you wanna help, try setting up this cracker with some job interviews.