ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Geno Smith fans roll call (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263890)

Saccopoo 10-28-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jethopper (Post 9051917)
WTF?!?! Did any of you watch the TT or KSU game? End this thread

Go **** Yourself.

With a toilet brush.

Wrapped in barbed wire.

Dipped in AIDS.

And Gasoline.

Then lit on fire.

**** YOU.

Nightfyre 10-28-2012 12:48 AM

The remainder of the first round options are demonstrating far more question mars than Geno, imo. Look at Barkley. He gave that game away in the first quarter today against arizona. Look at Wilson: His team is struggling to remain relevant in the SEC. Look at Landry: He is cassel with a stronger arm (albeit with more upside than cassel.)

Bray demonstrates more character red flags than any QB prospect ever seen. Fact is: Geno is still the number one prospect.

Saccopoo 10-28-2012 12:52 AM

On a serious note...

I was thinking that we take Geno with our first pick, the first pick, as Barkley has the mobility of a dumptruck with two flat tires, Jones just ****ing sucks, Manuel underthrew everyone all day, Murray is a train wreck, and no one is spending a first on Glennon or Nassib (though, after this weekend, Nassib is deserving) and...here it is...

trade Dorsey and either Bowe or Albert (Bowe before Albert as Pioli can't seem to draft a ****ing tackle for shit and Albert is basically grandfathered into this team) for a move up into the first again and draft Manti T'eo.

Holy shit that kid can play football and he sets an example on and off the field.

Geno and Manti.

I will settle for nothing less.

Not one ****ing iota less than those two guys.

I'm sick and tired of slacking pieces of shit or talentless dog turds.

Geno and Manti.

Period.

Done.

Do it right ****ing now Clark.

And I'm totally serious.

BossChief 10-28-2012 01:07 AM

I like Geno and McDonald for our first two picks.

TJ would allow Berry to move to free and that would round out a damn good secondary.

Manta is gonna go top ten, I'd bet on that.

Saccopoo 10-28-2012 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9055858)

TJ would allow Berry to move to free and that would round out a damn good secondary.

And I know someone gave me shit about hyping TJ Ward...

RunKC 10-28-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9055858)

I like this move. Even if McDonald is gone there will be a good safety at our #2 pick. Lester, Reid, McDonald. One of those guys should be there.

keg in kc 10-28-2012 01:53 AM

I still want Austin. Yeah, he's undersized, but the guy is crazy fast and already has a connection with Smith. He'd be a threat from the slot unlike anything we've had, a legit 4.3 guy who can break it at any time. And it would mark an end to the slow motion return game we've had with Arenas and McCluster. I just imagine what it would be like with Bowe (tagged again) and Baldwin on the outside (or just Baldwin...), and Austin on the inside. If there would be any way to grab him in the early 2nd I'd be all over that, maybe even trade back up into the late first. Hell, I'd take him even if we don't draft Geno.

AussieChiefsFan 10-28-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9055925)
I still want Austin. Yeah, he's undersized, but the guy is crazy fast and already has a connection with Smith. He'd be a threat from the slot unlike anything we've had, a legit 4.3 guy who can break it at any time. And it would mark an end to the slow motion return game we've had with Arenas and McCluster. I just imagine what it would be like with Bowe (tagged again) and Baldwin on the outside (or just Baldwin...), and Austin on the inside. If there would be any way to grab him in the early 2nd I'd be all over that, maybe even trade back up into the late first. Hell, I'd take him even if we don't draft Geno.

Itd be great to have those 2 guys

Saccopoo 10-28-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9055925)

Talking about receivers, did you see the Arizona/USC game tonight?

Holy shit.

Two spectactular receivers in Austin Hill (****ing guy has grips of steel...literally...just absolutely tore balls out of the air and into his hands like vice grips) and Marqise Lee.

Those two are completely legit next level guys.

keg in kc 10-28-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9055943)

Holy shit.

Two spectactular receivers in Austin Hill (****ing guy has grips of steel...literally...just absolutely tore balls out of the air and into his hands like vice grips) and Marqise Lee.

I caught parts of it, craziest thing I've seen in a while. Or well, since the WVU/Baylor game.

AussieChiefsFan 10-28-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9055943)

Holy shit.

And theyre making Barkley look better than he really is.

Saccopoo 10-28-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9055949)
And theyre making Barkley look better than he really is.

No, he's not.

Barkley, for all the yardage tonight, looked like shit.

Completely immobile and has a really weak arm when he has to throw accurately. (And he's not very accurate anyway. He was constantly throwing behind or above his receivers all day.)

His receiver, Lee, is a gamer though. That guy was going to get the ball all night long.

As is/was the guy from Arizona - Hill. Holy hell did that guy have vice grips for hands.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-28-2012 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9055885)
And I know someone gave me shit about hyping TJ Ward...

I know I did. Props and rep for being right about him.

Simplicity 10-28-2012 08:09 AM

So means we are getting rid of Bowe.. Get the draft picks....
1.Geno
2.Marquise Lee
3.Austin Hill

DeezNutz 10-28-2012 08:12 AM

So about Landry Jones...This kid makes NFL throws. The problem is that he cannot seem to make them consistently, and, even more worrisome, he's literally taken off the field in key situations. Huge red flag, obviously.